Not A Shot

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Re: Not A Shot

meh no one controls this place it's a public forum.  Sometimes you have to have thick skin and just move on to the next post if someone is getting on your nerves.   You could put HIM on ignore you know!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to CliffordWasHere's comment:

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Thanks 1916 and Hang.

It's been quite a while since an "NAS SUCKS" thread was created.

I feared I was losing my touch.

You just love the attention.  That's really why you use your schtick.  This is your only source of socialization in your life, which is clearly sad and pathetic.

Do you know who I think is the best comedy team ever? You're parents, because they certainly made the biggest joke!

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

In response to hangnail's comment:

meh no one controls this place it's a public forum.  Sometimes you have to have thick skin and just move on to the next post if someone is getting on your nerves.   You could put HIM on ignore you know!!

Right, but he trolled that Pats board. I do ignore him here (mainly because he's a bore and says nothing of substance, ever) unless he initiates with me.  You've seen his act here as he stalks me.

What do you think of Brady's haircut?  Looks like Vanilla Ice.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:

hey cliff NAS is a well respected poster here. You're not. The majority of the people here have earned the right to take a shot at other posters, NAS included, but you have not. Go back to the Pats boards.

This is the kind of thing I am talking about.  He thinks it's some sort of a fanboy club, as do you. I don't care who respects me on a messageboard.  I don't know you. You don't know me. And, to think he's some sort of ultra knowledgeable fan over someone else is arrogant and pathetic. He needs to get a life.  He doesn't own the board either. He's a complete tool.

NAS probably thought Walkom's god awful call the other night was the right one, too. lmao

first off, isn't he right to think that? We're a bunch of hockey fans who discuss hockey...I think he got it right don't you? You don't care who respects you? that is probably a very good thing. Actually, I do think NAS is knowledgeable. It certainly isn't arrogant to think he is more knowledgeable than you. I've read your posts, I've read his posts. He knows hockey, you do not. 

You know what you are, you're that guy at the party that no one really wants there. The conversation of "hey, what's so and so doing here?" "i don't know, he just showed up, so obnoxious." repeats itself over and over, but the guy just doesn't get it. Everyone tries to end their conversations with him quickly, and he just moves on to the next person to annoy them, and round and round we go. 

Calling anyone else a tool, or a loser is really funny. As you would say "lmao"

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

hey cliff NAS is a well respected poster here. You're not. The majority of the people here have earned the right to take a shot at other posters, NAS included, but you have not. Go back to the Pats boards.

This is the kind of thing I am talking about.  He thinks it's some sort of a fanboy club, as do you. I don't care who respects me on a messageboard.  I don't know you. You don't know me. And, to think he's some sort of ultra knowledgeable fan over someone else is arrogant and pathetic. He needs to get a life.  He doesn't own the board either. He's a complete tool.

NAS probably thought Walkom's god awful call the other night was the right one, too. lmao

first off, isn't he right to think that? We're a bunch of hockey fans who discuss hockey...I think he got it right don't you? You don't care who respects you? that is probably a very good thing. Actually, I do think NAS is knowledgeable. It certainly isn't arrogant to think he is more knowledgeable than you. I've read your posts, I've read his posts. He knows hockey, you do not. 

You know what you are, you're that guy at the party that no one really wants there. The conversation of "hey, what's so and so doing here?" "i don't know, he just showed up, so obnoxious." repeats itself over and over, but the guy just doesn't get it. Everyone tries to end their conversations with him quickly, and he just moves on to the next person to annoy them, and round and round we go. 

He has the right to think anything he wants. But, he's infamous for going head to head with me playing that annoying contrarian Johnnie Cochrane routine on clearly bad calls on the ice.

He's done it all year. I made 3 points on 3 bad calls on this board, one in a B's/Habs game earlier this year, one in the Kings/Sharks series which actually ended up costing SJ the series, and then his Walkom one the other night. He just does it, as do the fanboy club in here to be contrariain and because I am not an exlusive Bruins board member.  It's just so pathetic and childish.

IMO, you don't know hockey if you thought the Walkom call was a good call the other night. Probably the worst call I've ever seen in a Game 7 with under 2 minutes in the postseason. It's minor skirmish off the to side that's not egregious enough to even raise your whistle. Classic case of over-officiating and I think he owes fan an explanation or at least admitting he made not only a bad call, but the WRONG call. That's one you flat out don't call.

I am chuckling at you telling me I don't know hockey when I played it, grew up around NHL players, have met Bruins players at events, and probably went to upwards of 50 games at the old Garden.

So, you, as some Millenial telling me I don't know the game is pee your pants kind of funny.

we're you any good?

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

He has the right to think anything he wants. But, he's infamous for going head to head with me playing that annoying contrarian Johnnie Cochrane routine on clearly bad calls on the ice.

He's done it all year. I made 3 points on 3 bad calls on this board, one in a B's/Habs game earlier this year, one in the Kings/Sharks series which actually ended up costing SJ the series, and then his Walkom one the other night. He just does it, as do the fanboy club in here to be contrariain and because I am not an exlusive Bruins board member.  It's just so pathetic and childish.

IMO, you don't know hockey if you thought the Walkom call was a good call the other night. Probably the worst call I've ever seen in a Game 7 with under 2 minutes in the postseason. It's minor skirmish off the to side that's not egregious enough to even raise your whistle. Classic case of over-officiating and I think he owes fan an explanation or at least admitting he made not only a bad call, but the WRONG call. That's one you flat out don't call.

I am chuckling at you telling me I don't know hockey when I played it, grew up around NHL players, have met Bruins players at events, and probably went to upwards of 50 games at the old Garden.

So, you, as some Millenial telling me I don't know the game is pee your pants kind of funny.

we're you any good?

Yeah, I was pretty good.  Not college level good, but through high school Div 1 worthy.  Let's put it this way, it's clear you and others have issue with me, so just put me on ignore and I'll ignore you. If I do choose to respond to you, it will not be inflammator in any way.

Fair?

Your fighting a loosing battle,just say what you want to say

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

we're you any good?

Yeah, I was pretty good.  Not college level good, but through high school Div 1 worthy.  Let's put it this way, it's clear you and others have issue with me, so just put me on ignore and I'll ignore you. If I do choose to respond to you, it will not be inflammator in any way.

Fair?

okay, you played highschool. so no you weren't good. that's the correct answer. I will now, gladly, put you on ignore for what? the 5th time? get a life. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Guys, you don't have to quote the entire conversation - makes the tread difficult to read.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

we're you any good?

Fair?

okay, you played highschool. so no you weren't good. that's the correct answer. I will now, gladly, put you on ignore for what? the 5th time? get a life. 

I played around kids who were drafted. One plays in the NHL right now. If I am on a team that was challenging for state titles, how am I not good.? Because I didn't/wasn't able to play in college, this means I wasn't good?

Your combative behavior and Millenial antics in your last response prove what I am talking about here. You can't even be civil about me trying to avoid you and me you, in order to keep the board flowing well?

I think YOU should get a life, kiddie.  Get to a college, too.  Your grammar and spelling is atrocious.  Maybe start with the Hardy Boys books first.

Last thing. Went to college, Journalism major. I don't bore myself with constrictive formats on a forum like this. The people younger than you are already smarter than you, the people older than you are less cynical. you're in a tough spot. 

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

NEWSFLASH: I left home. You and your board buddies haven't. Experience in life is how you grow. Not being a dork behind a computer telling people what opinions they can have or can't have, as they enable stalkers and trolls who want to ruin threads and discussions.

Good day. 

[/QUOTE]

You make unsubstatiated judgments of others and then lambast others for enabling trolls while you yourself exemplify many of the classic troll traits.

And try maybe deleting some of the conversation as you quote it. Not doing so clutters the thread needlessly.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

In response to red75's comment:

NEWSFLASH: I left home. You and your board buddies haven't. Experience in life is how you grow. Not being a dork behind a computer telling people what opinions they can have or can't have, as they enable stalkers and trolls who want to ruin threads and discussions.

Good day. 

You make unsubstatiated judgments of others and then lambast others for enabling trolls while you yourself exemplify many of the classic troll traits.

And try maybe deleting some of the conversation as you quote it. Not doing so clutters the thread needlessly.

[/QUOTE]

sorry Red, I too am guilty of that. Ya this guy is just a broken record, on another name he started yelling at me for never going anywhere, so i stupidly rattled off a long list of countries I've been too. Then it was, well, well, you're 25 so you're stupid. Then someone mentions their 40 and he says they're too old. Straight up lunatic. Sad thing is he yells about people spending too much time on here, and between all his names he probably has more posts on this site than anyone. 

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

You just love the attention.  That's really why you use your schtick.  This is your only source of socialization in your life, which is clearly sad and pathetic.

Do you know who I think is the best comedy team ever? You're parents, because they certainly made the biggest joke!

Oh wow! You're so witty!  Good for you!  Maybe you can try that one out on your Chara doll tonight and see how it works? 

[/QUOTE]

Do you think there's a remote chance that you believe in both sex & travel? If you do, why don't you fly the fawk outta here! You obviously have an inferiority complex that's fully justified. 

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.