Not A Shot

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nolakanookie. Show Nolakanookie's posts

Re: Not A Shot

I thought we all agreed to get along?  This discussion is useless.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

The guy creates a thread dedicated to me, and I'm stalking him.

I love it.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

LOLZ his posts are removed but if he can read this, you got to get to know NAS before you can really jusge him, hes a great poster  and whatever your post said, would be a waste of time and energy. Save that for your next life please.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to CliffordWasHere's comment:

Did you not randomly initiate this by going over the Pats board and trolling there on a Saturday morning like you have nothing better to do?  You're a dweeb in your 40s trolling from different Boston sports boards for apparent entertainment.   LOSER

Big time.

I read the Pats board all the time.  As for the thread in question, the guy asked me a question.  I responded.  I didn't search for the thread, it was on the front page.  Your theory of me bumping it is wrong.  No one is surprised about that, however, because almost everything you say is wrong.

But, I'm not going to ruin the lead up to the game by reading your incorrect rhetoric.  Write all you want here.  Not one person has agreed with you here yet. 

I'm going back to hockey talk.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

You're right. It's always the same little friends of the obnoxious NAS who swing in here to his defense as if he's some cult leader, while they don;t even realize they're defending his troll work.

[/QUOTE]

I'm not going to say to much that is inflammatory but sure isn't as fun in here like it was years ago when a fan could come in here and cheer or boo or just let off some steam without having a pack of baby wolves insult you and put him on childish "bad fans" lists.  

Could this be the reason that this board has half the poters it used to?

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Thanks 1916 and Hang.

It's been quite a while since an "NAS SUCKS" thread was created.

I feared I was losing my touch.

You just love the attention.  That's really why you use your schtick.  This is your only source of socialization in your life, which is clearly sad and pathetic.

Just stop.  Please.  Also Please feel free to leave.  Thanks.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to mattbs' comment:

You're right. It's always the same little friends of the obnoxious NAS who swing in here to his defense as if he's some cult leader, while they don;t even realize they're defending his troll work.

I'm not going to say to much that is inflammatory but sure isn't as fun in here like it was years ago when a fan could come in here and cheer or boo or just let off some steam without having a pack of baby wolves insult you and put him on childish "bad fans" lists.  

Could this be the reason that this board has half the poters it used to?

[/QUOTE]

Wowsie wowsie woo woo...........

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

In response to hangnail's comment:

As for Soxfan, yeah, everyone was frustrated with the B's level of play and we all have our own style in discussing it.  However, he went over the line by claiming that we're a bunch of losers for being blind sheep and that he's so much smarter than we are because he just knows they're going to choke away 3rd period and series leads..  Who looks like the dummy now?

After Game 7, I sure can't argue this point.

Something about this team makes me insane.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to SoxFanInIL's comment:

After Game 7, I sure can't argue this point.

Something about this team makes me insane.

And something about you makes this place suck.

So, be a man of your word and stop posting.

There isn't a member here who wants you to return.

Be a man.  Honor your word.  Go away.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to APpats21's comment:

Lies. Hey guys well trade Rusty for a couple of your trolls. Deal?

No chance, AP.  He's the absolute worst member here.  I'll take 10 of null, three Stanleys and the return of SoxfaninIL to make this fool go away.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

In response to Nolakanookie's comment:

I thought we all agreed to get along?  This discussion is useless.

Yep. Kill this thread. NAS deserves the rest.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

Look it I get along with every member on this board everyone. Except one person that I chose to ignore which has done wonders for me. I love reading NAS, Bookboy , JMW, Dez, Kel, SanDog , B's Legion, Rich from Ontario , yes hard to believe Stanley and everybody else everybody. ( I cant remember everyone but u know who u are)I try to treat people with respect when it is due. I even have logical disagreements with people on this board. I never blasted or made fun of Anybody. I don't pretend to know about everything. Yes we know Jagr old , yes we know Kelly and Peverly hear that Stanley are having bad years. Yes we know Seguin is having a bad playoff scoring goals, yes we know Lucic had a bad regular season we know. We can only turn the page and go on to the playoffs. One example Chara saucers a blind pass the pens  almost score but don't oh Chara a blank. The other the bruins example in close out games with Rask 3-8 ok good point, detriot redwings one of the best organization's in the Nhl did they close the hawks out. What about a couple of years ago pens up 3-2 on Habs lost 6-7 did they close out. The close out games are winning 4 games. In 2011 the bruins closed out 4 teams. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

You're not really a homer superfan type. I've seen your style here.  You're a diehard who can also be objective.  Chiarelli could put Pee Wee Herman in a B's jersey and NAS would spin it as the best move of all time.

What is a "shipjumper"?  Critical thinking or analysis is not "shipjumping". Like, SoxFanInIL got frustrated with the team, as did many real fans off these boards, earlier this year and someone like NAS rounds up his dorky buddies to gang up on his take on why he's frustrated.  It's just childish behavior and pathetic.

This club has been well managed since the lockout and they had a long term plan that has worked well. It's a long way from the pathetic Jacobs/Sinden model that duped poor fans like NAS for about 30 years. Yet, it's taboo to even reference that fact?

But, even earlier this year when this team was playing uneven games over and over, he's the kind of fan that won't allow real diehards discuss those issues.  Or, even the botched Iginla deal now with Jagr in here. Iginla is clearly the superior player at this point, but even a note like that, he can't handle.

He's a total homer.

Anyway, really looking forward to Game 1 tonight. 

Pretty solid post but I have to defend NAS once again.  He started a thread entitled "Fire All Coaches", which to me, isn't really fan boy material.

As for Soxfan, yeah, everyone was frustrated with the B's level of play and we all have our own style in discussing it.  However, he went over the line by claiming that we're a bunch of losers for being blind sheep and that he's so much smarter than we are because he just knows they're going to choke away 3rd period and series leads..  Who looks like the dummy now?

Finally I'll add that I was a season ticket holder for 10 or so years, from 1983-1993 or thereabouts.  They had some good teams back then too.  So when you talk of JJ not really caring about the team's success, that's really ancient history in my book.  Successful organizations, whatever the business, proactively initiate change for the better.  They've done that very well by hiring great leaders.

And the Iginla deal is really a non issue.  He didn't want to play here.

Agree, it's history, man, but it can''t be ignored who still owns this team.  It's not like trade deadline botch jobs or second fiddle acquisitions weren't a Jacobs/Sinden staple in the 1980s or 1990s.

I agree Iginla had a preference, but if Chia wanted to sweeten the deal, it would have forced Feaster's hand.  That's what my original point.  Boston was his second choice, so it's not like it was impossible to strike a deal.

That's all. I hope Jagr breaks out here, but you know as well as I do, if Iginla goes off and Jagr blows like he has been so far, it's going to stick out like a sore thumb.

[/QUOTE]

PC could have 'sweetened the deal' all he wants - and it would not have changed a thing.

(In fact, many of the hockey insiders thought Boston offered the best deal from the start.
    Feaster also told PC they had a deal but Iginla vetoed it and ultimately chose Pittsburgh.)

Iginla did not consider what Calgary was getting in return or he would have agreed to be traded to Boston. But he didn't. End of story.

I would love to show Jerome he picked the wrong team's bandwagon to jump on to win the SC.

For PC, it wasn't a choice between Iginla or Jagr....when the Calgary deal fell through, Chiarelli dealt with Dallas for Jagr as Plan B.

Jagr has played pretty well for us - although  he hasn't scored like we (and he) expected.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

In response to Davinator's comment:

You're not really a homer superfan type. I've seen your style here.  You're a diehard who can also be objective.  Chiarelli could put Pee Wee Herman in a B's jersey and NAS would spin it as the best move of all time.

What is a "shipjumper"?  Critical thinking or analysis is not "shipjumping". Like, SoxFanInIL got frustrated with the team, as did many real fans off these boards, earlier this year and someone like NAS rounds up his dorky buddies to gang up on his take on why he's frustrated.  It's just childish behavior and pathetic.

This club has been well managed since the lockout and they had a long term plan that has worked well. It's a long way from the pathetic Jacobs/Sinden model that duped poor fans like NAS for about 30 years. Yet, it's taboo to even reference that fact?

But, even earlier this year when this team was playing uneven games over and over, he's the kind of fan that won't allow real diehards discuss those issues.  Or, even the botched Iginla deal now with Jagr in here. Iginla is clearly the superior player at this point, but even a note like that, he can't handle.

He's a total homer.

Anyway, really looking forward to Game 1 tonight. 

Pretty solid post but I have to defend NAS once again.  He started a thread entitled "Fire All Coaches", which to me, isn't really fan boy material.

Finally I'll add that I was a season ticket holder for 10 or so years, from 1983-1993 or thereabouts.  They had some good teams back then too.  So when you talk of JJ not really caring about the team's success, that's really ancient history in my book.  Successful organizations, whatever the business, proactively initiate change for the better.  They've done that very well by hiring great leaders.

And the Iginla deal is really a non issue.  He didn't want to play here.

Agree, it's history, man, but it can''t be ignored who still owns this team.  It's not like trade deadline botch jobs or second fiddle acquisitions weren't a Jacobs/Sinden staple in the 1980s or 1990s.

I agree Iginla had a preference, but if Chia wanted to sweeten the deal, it would have forced Feaster's hand.  That's what my original point.  Boston was his second choice, so it's not like it was impossible to strike a deal.

That's all. I hope Jagr breaks out here, but you know as well as I do, if Iginla goes off and Jagr blows like he has been so far, it's going to stick out like a sore thumb.

PC could have 'sweetened the deal' all he wants - and it would not have changed a thing.

(In fact, many of the hockey insiders thought Boston offered the best deal from the start.
    Feaster also told PC they had a deal but Iginla vetoed it and ultimately chose Pittsburgh.)

Iginla did not consider what Calgary was getting in return or he would have agreed to be traded to Boston. But he didn't. End of story.

I would love to show Jerome he picked the wrong team's bandwagon to jump on to win the SC.

For PC, it wasn't a choice between Iginla or Jagr....when the Calgary deal fell through, Chiarelli dealt with Dallas for Jagr as Plan B.

Jagr has played pretty well for us - although  he hasn't scored like we (and he) expected.

[/QUOTE]

As Dav said Iginla did not want to play here. He's said that over and over again. He said Pitt was his #1 choice all along he put boston on one of his 4 teams I believe the other to we're Chicago and LA but not sure. He would have came here IF he couldn't go to Pittsburgh, it's a dead issue.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Thanks 1916 and Hang.

It's been quite a while since an "NAS SUCKS" thread was created.

I feared I was losing my touch.

You just love the attention.  That's really why you use your schtick.  This is your only source of socialization in your life, which is clearly sad and pathetic.

You have at least 4 screen names. Under BassFishingII you had over 2,000 posts in 8 days.

You have been banned at least 3 times. Yet you keep coming back. I'd argue your the last person to question ones source of socialization.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to APpats21's comment:

Oh trust me hes been banned more than 3 times. And he still thinks its because the mods are out to get him...

Either the mods, or those of us who stalk him.  The guy posts pure nonsense in every thread, and if you reply to more than one of them pointing out that his facts are anything but facts, you're stalking him.

Christ.  Can you football guys contain him?