Not Impressed

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from chetgnat. Show chetgnat's posts

Re: Not Impressed

In response to JWensink's comment:

Before the game in an interview Kunitz was describing how the B's move the puck out of the zone. D to D behind the net and up the boards. It was obvious that the Pens decided the way to beat this team was to attack 5 on 5. It was a full blown assault like Ive never seen before. The Pens were going to the spots they knew the puck was going to be, and they were all in with everybody. It was as if the B's were killing a PP all night. They were outplayed and out competed and outcoached. Now, nobody hates that team more than me- but they get all the credit. No excuses. They kicked azz all night. It was the most aggressive attack I can remember, it was actually incredibly impressive.The B's need to figure out how to make this ballz out forecheck pay the price for going all out in deep. Adjustments will have to be made.

this. plus they have a bunch of skilled, tough guys who play (or were playing for one night) with no fear. of course being down by 2 goals makes that easier but still.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

In response to Crowls2424's comment:

Fletch- not sure what the root of the JW vs you and dez brawl is about, but it's getting tired and is a little beneath all of you as solid posters on the site.  

Jesus. Where is that?  Middle Earth?

Nerd.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Apologies to anyone who has to endure this garbage, but I'll never back down from attacks, that might not be the best way to handle it, but that's the way I do it. I come on here to learn and keep up with the Bruins. And I'll continue to honestly voice whatever viewpoint I have. 

Back down??  Why on earth would you back down?  This is an anonymous internet message board where people exchange written opinions on hockey.  This is what's hilarious about you and why you get picked on.  You're a drama queen.  You're always beating your chest and acting like you're fighting for your life here, when all I'm doing is mocking an opinion that I find foolish, over the internet(!).  Bragging about not backing down is absurd.

So you don't feel threatened by me and dez??  Good.  We're not coming to beat you up.  I just think most of your opinions on the Bruins are foolish, that's all.  Don't let it bother you so much.  I know nothing of you as a person good or bad, just that your a reactionary and fly off the handle a lot.

I mean, good grief, put the gun back in your holster.  I'm eating an egg sandwich and having a cup of coffee at my desk in Colorado.  There's nothing to be so worried about.

Say whatever you want, it doesn't bother me at all, but I might point out that it's dumb because I can voice my viewpoint too.  Otherwise, I don't even think about you as a person, let alone build up a drama like we're in some battle to the death.  We're both Bruins fans with a little too much time on our hands.  Enjoy the team and this forum, and take the drama down a notch.  No?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JWensink. Show JWensink's posts

In response to Fletcher1's comment:

Apologies to anyone who has to endure this garbage, but I'll never back down from attacks, that might not be the best way to handle it, but that's the way I do it. I come on here to learn and keep up with the Bruins. And I'll continue to honestly voice whatever viewpoint I have. 

Back down??  Why on earth would you back down?  This is an anonymous internet message board where people exchange written opinions on hockey.  This is what's hilarious about you and why you get picked on.  You're a drama queen.  You're always beating your chest and acting like you're fighting for your life here, when all I'm doing is mocking an opinion that I find foolish, over the internet(!).  Bragging about not backing down is absurd.

So you don't feel threatened by me and dez??  Good.  We're not coming to beat you up.  I just think most of your opinions on the Bruins are foolish, that's all.  Don't let it bother you so much.  I know nothing of you as a person good or bad, just that your a reactionary and fly off the handle a lot.

I mean, good grief, put the gun back in your holster.  I'm eating an egg sandwich and having a cup of coffee at my desk in Colorado.  There's nothing to be so worried about.

Say whatever you want, it doesn't bother me at all, but I might point out that it's dumb because I can voice my viewpoint too.  Otherwise, I don't even think about you as a person, let alone build up a drama like we're in some battle to the death.  We're both Bruins fans with a little too much time on our hands.  Enjoy the team and this forum, and take the drama down a notch.  No?

Yeh, being called an uneducated racist by you as well as you stating that I made racist comments about K.Weeks (which never happened) is your way of voicing a different opinion? how F'd up is that ? And describing my strong reaction to those attacks are just me being a"drama queen" ?   I'll just have to keep pointing out your dishonest and transparent statements as long as you want to go there. This latest post from you is just more BS. Just like you stating recently that I called for a response for the Neil hit on Kelly, which again never happened - another lie that you ran from when I called you on it. Believe me, I know the type. You like making personal attacks ? no problem- just expect a good slap in the mouth if you do.

Hey Fletch , seriously -  GFY

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Yeh, being called an uneducated racist by you as well as you stating that I made racist comments about K.Weeks (which never happened) is your way of voicing a different opinion? how F'd up is that ? And describing my strong reaction to those attacks are just me being a"drama queen" ?   I'll just have to keep pointing out your dishonest and transparent statements as long as you want to go there. This latest post from you is just more BS. Just like you stating recently that I called for a response for the Neil hit on Kelly, which again never happened - another lie that you ran from when I called you on it. Believe me, I know the type. You like making personal attacks ? no problem- just expect a good slap in the mouth if you do.

Yep, sure seems like a drama queen who thinks she's being somehow courageous. Win it for the little guys. You go girl!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In response to Fletcher1's comment:

Atta' boy -- don't back down!