not one single goal in 5 periods of regular time in the playoffs!?!?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

not one single goal in 5 periods of regular time in the playoffs!?!?

What the heck is going on maybe CJ should change the lines...nothing is working ...scary ! Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 (sent from my IPad)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

Re: not one single goal in 5 periods of regular time in the playoffs!?!?

Looks like a chess match out there...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

In Response to not one single goal in 5 periods of regular time in the playoffs!?!?:
    [QUOTE]What the heck is going on maybe CJ should change the lines...nothing is working ...scary ! Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 (sent from my IPad)
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011[/QUOTE]
     Id put Seguin with Lucic and Krecji Peverly sucks on that line

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

^^^ Yes

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Is Krejci playing?  All I've seen of him is when he got beaned by the glass.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to "Re: not one single goal in 5 periods of regular time in the playoffs!?!?": [QUOTE]Is Krejci playing?  All I've seen of him is when he got beaned by the glass. Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE] yep Krejci playing .. Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 (sent from my IPad)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: not one single goal in 5 periods of regular time in the playoffs!?!?:
    [QUOTE]Is Krejci playing?  All I've seen of him is when he got beaned by the glass.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]
    I saw him get nailed by Ovechkin.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

Lucic and Krecji and Seguin...Need them to figure this out. They are not factors.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: not one single goal in 5 periods of regular time in the playoffs!?!?:
    [QUOTE]Lucic and Krecji and Seguin...Need them to figure this out. They are not factors.
    Posted by dannycater[/QUOTE]
    I call Lucic in OT.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

[QUOTE]Lucic and Krecji and Seguin...Need them to figure this out. They are not factors.
    Posted by dannycater[/QUOTE]
     I say put them together Peverly is useless on that line

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

Not a terrible idea to split some up...dez, I got Bergeron..:-)

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: not one single goal in 5 periods of regular time in the playoffs!?!? :  I say put them together Peverly is useless on that line
    Posted by kitchener[/QUOTE]

Is Peverley playing?  I haven't seen him since the regular season!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

I hate afternoon games.  Got home late for the start and kept looking to see Krejci because I didn't see a final word about whether he was playing or not - and the first time I could answer my question was when they showed him sitting on the bench.

Lest we forget, a quiz: how many goals had the Bruins scored in regulation after the first two games of last year's playoffs?

Answer: 1.  They got shut out 2-0 in game one, and lost 3-1 in game two.

If Chewbacca would never live on Endor with the Ewoks, you must acquit.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Challenging our reading skills Book? Claude is not using his strongest team as yet. IMO should have had Caron with Kreji from the start to provide size, strength and net front presence. that could move Peverly to Kelly's line , and Rolston to line #4. The Caps line #4 is bigger, stronger and equally agressive. In addition; where have these unique passing schemes, which look unfamiliar and uncomfortable, come from? Claude needs to become innovative in a different way. Hunter has studied the Bruins and is countering, particularly with a hot goalie, and active defense. Dump and chase isn't working against this Caps team.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

[QUOTE]Lest we forget, a quiz: how many goals had the Bruins scored in regulation after the first two games of last year's playoffs? Answer: 1.  They got shut out 2-0 in game one, and lost 3-1 in game two. Posted by Bookboy007[/QUOTE]

Right, and they won for the first time in 27 tries after going down 0-2.  And they were the first team to ever win a Cup winning 3 Game 7's.  And they were the first team to win a Cup after not scoring a power play goal since 2004 (or something like that...)

At any rate, does any of that mean its a good idea now or adds to their prospects?

I still cannot get over the near-universal belief this would be an easy series, playing a team they ALWAYS have trouble with, with a healthy offense for the first time all year, a solid defensive scheme and a run of success before the playoffs. Teams seem dead even, not #2 vs #7.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

My point wasn't that they should plan to follow last year's script to the letter.  My point was simply to keep calm - they have a win after scoring one goal in regulation over two games.  They seem to start slowly on offense in the playoffs.  I have no idea why.  Then they wake up.  I'm fully expecting a bounce back and maybe making the kid look human in game 3.  Won't be easy, but that's fine.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

[QUOTE]My point wasn't that they should plan to follow last year's script to the letter.  My point was simply to keep calm - they have a win after scoring one goal in regulation over two games.  They seem to start slowly on offense in the playoffs.  I have no idea why.  Then they wake up.  I'm fully expecting a bounce back and maybe making the kid look human in game 3.  Won't be easy, but that's fine.
    Posted by Bookboy007[/QUOTE]

When they went down 0 - 2 against MON and VAN last year, I felt Game 4 was the key.  I believed, in both cases, that they'd win Game 3.  And they did.  So it came down to not falling behind 3 - 1 in the series.   

I think this time with it tied at 1, I think Game 3 is crucial.  Win it and it puts a lot of pressure on WASH to win Game 4.  The Caps don't want to come back to Boston down 3 - 1.

Me thinks the Bruins come up big tomorrow night.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: not one single goal in 5 periods of regular time in the playoffs!?!? : Is Peverley playing?  I haven't seen him since the regular season!
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QU                                                                             Yes he definetly looks lost out there

Sections
Shortcuts