Not our problem anymore...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rufus604. Show Rufus604's posts

Not our problem anymore...

Although I think this was probably a joke by a friend who got ahold of his phone or something, Seguin is off to a great start in Dallas...

http://larrybrownsports.com/hockey/tyler-seguin-steers-and-queers-tweet-texas-hacked/195514

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

Re: Not our problem anymore...

He will be fine. He didn't send that tweet and anyone with a brain knows that. He may however want to consider getting rid of his twitter account for at least a year.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

It's amazing to me that every time a celebrity sends out a dumb tweet, their account was hacked.  I mean, I doubt this was really Seguin, but it does seem like "I was hacked" has become the excuse for anyone who says anything stupid.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

fwiw

Tyler Seguin's twitter

https://twitter.com/tylerseguin92

Marshall Seguin - Tyler's dog's twitter account

https://twitter.com/marshallseguin

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaymiller. Show jaymiller's posts

tweet aside ..

Like seriously ~ after your character is questioned, what professional athete throws a "trade party" ??

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

"I was hacked" is the new "I don't recall"

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

In response to jaymiller's comment:

tweet aside ..

Like seriously ~ after your character is questioned, what professional athete throws a "trade party" ??

TS didn't call it a "trade party", some hottie did.  And I had a 4th of July party too.  What's the big deal?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

it was probably a going away party. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to hangnail's comment:

TS didn't call it a "trade party", some hottie did.  And I had a 4th of July party too.  What's the big deal?

Hey, I like the kid, but...

Did you have a 1st of July party?  

Or how about a John the Baptist party?

I didn't.  I don't celebrate Canadian holidays.

And I think a Canadian living in the US throwng parties on American holidays is basically looking for excuses to throw a party.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

i just hope the kid won't be crapped on for the next 7 yrs like Jumbo Joe's been....

live & let live....

“People think common sense is common - but it's not.”

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:

And I think a Canadian living in the US throwng parties on American holidays is basically looking for excuses to throw a party.

BH he's a 21 year old kid down the Cape for the 4th of July week.  What do you think he's going to do?  Doesn't mean he is getting so loaded that he can't walk...more than likely he's having a few and chasing girls around.  Exactly what I did 30 years ago.  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrogdorZing. Show TrogdorZing's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:

This is basically stretching to find a reason to criticize the kid. Don't get me wrong, I am no Seguin apologist and am not sorry to see him leave but criticizing him for throwing a party on the 4th is a joke. If you lived in Canada for 3 years, I bet you would have a party on the 1st but that's besides the point.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Maybe you guys are right and I am being hard on him or finding an excuse.  But the twitter accounts - both of them seem awfully busy.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

Tyler Seguin @tylerseguin92 10m

After repeated attempts by "hackers" to try to damage my reputation I have decided to shut down my twitter account for a while.

Good idea Tyler.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

I'm a Canadian who doesn't even live in the States and I celebrated the 4th this year - went down to Point Roberts for the music and fireworks. Mountain out a molehill.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

"I was hacked" is the new "I don't recall"

or "I mis-remembered"

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

In response to Crowls2424's comment:

Tyler Seguin @tylerseguin92 10m

After repeated attempts by "hackers" to try to damage my reputation I have decided to shut down my twitter account for a while.

Good idea Tyler.

Smart move.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

BH he's a 21 year old kid down the Cape for the 4th of July week.  What do you think he's going to do?  Doesn't mean he is getting so loaded that he can't walk...more than likely he's having a few and chasing girls around.  Exactly what I did 30 years ago.  

When I was that age it was my goal to hit the can't walk stage before I eventually blacked out.  I don't think he should do this everyday, but I had friends that did.  If he doesn't do the things he needs to do, then he will not reach his potential and that will be sad.  Let's not assume a party in early July is directly correlated with his willingness to do the things he needs to.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

In response to RickyHussle's comment:

When I was that age it was my goal to hit the can't walk stage before I eventually blacked out.  I don't think he should do this everyday, but I had friends that did.  If he doesn't do the things he needs to do, then he will not reach his potential and that will be sad.  Let's not assume a party in early July is directly correlated with his willingness to do the things he needs to.

Maybe he's spending 6 hours at the gym during the day - every day - and having a few beers at night chasing skirt.  Now I'm jealous.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Dear Boston Sports Fans,

Tattoos are wicked cool.

Love,

Tyler and Aaron

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Dear Boston Sports Fans,

Tattoos are wicked cool.

Love,

Tyler and Aaron

Funny nobody was complaining about their appearances while they were scoring goals and touchdowns for their respective teams !

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Tyler thought he was going to come to practice and games days straight from the dorms, still in his suit he was wearing the night before. Throws a "trade party" in response to being traded. Moms says this is BS but I know better and so do Bruins fans that live in downtown.

Taking down your twitter account down is step one to getting your act together.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

Tyler thought he was going to come to practice and games days straight from the dorms, still in his suit he was wearing the night before. Throws a "trade party" in response to being traded. Moms says this is BS but I know better and so do Bruins fans that live in downtown.

Taking down your twitter account down is step one to getting your act together.

Do tell Sandog.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ergoetal. Show Ergoetal's posts

Yeah, please everyone calm down about Tyler.

What did he do off the ice that's so terrible?  Quick, without looking at your notes.  I've heard a lot of allusions to stuff, but no one's on the record with any of it.

I'm guessing he did screw around, and maybe reporters know more than they're telling.  They usually do.  But I don't want to hear idiots like the obnoxious fan getting all superior -- and getting paid -- in a column that has a sum total of zero to report.  It's easy to call the guy a snake when you're not going to be held accountable for what you say or report.

I'm guessing he showed management that he wasn't ready to become a Toews or Kane, but don't blame him for staying out late, etc. To me, he looked a little lost on the Bs this year, and I think the Bs realize they haven't got three or four years to wait for him to mature.

I'm not all that sad to see ghim go, but good luck to him in Dallas.  Hope he does well.

PS -- obnoxious idiot (note that this is called "analysis"):

http://www.boston.com/sports/blogs/obnoxiousbostonfan/2013/07/tyler_seguin_bruins_trade_dallas_analysis.html

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Dear Boston Sports Fans,

Tattoos are wicked cool.

Love,

Tyler and Aaron

This is either a joke of the not funny variety, or an extremely weak attempt to make a point.  I can't tell which though.

Sections
Shortcuts