Not ready yet

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

Not ready yet

Series is tied at 2.....we could be down 3-1, but I'm not ready to jump off a bridge just yet

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tarpouch. Show tarpouch's posts

Re: Not ready yet

like to see shane knidy instead of "tomas crapale." Kaberle is just plain awful
    '.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Tampa is a talented team you have to tip your hat to them. The Bruins will be fine plenty of time to regroup before Monday. They've bounced back all year long when faced with adversity not concerned at all.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

Not concerned? They had a chance to put a choke hold on Tampa but failed miserably. No KILLER INSTINCT!!!!  It worries the sheet out of me!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tarpouch. Show tarpouch's posts

Tampa played lousy in game three. Game four was a stinker for us. I think they will come with their A game in game 5.
    Just wish CJ WOULD SIT KABERLE. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtassinarisoccer. Show jtassinarisoccer's posts

In Response to Not ready yet:
    Series is tied at 2.....we could be down 3-1, but I'm not ready to jump off a bridge just yet
    Posted by Beezfan4life

of course you aren't....you sip the kool aid just like all the other die hards

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

In Response to Not ready yet:
    Posted by Beezfan4life

you mean we could be up 3-1?....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In Response to Re: Not ready yet:
    In Response to Re: Not ready yet : The Bs don't have much choice. They need to play their A game the rest of the series. Tampa has posted 5 goals in 3 games. That is just too many goals. And the Bs have to protect home ice. They really need to win Monday.
    Posted by antiqueman1

antiqueman1 - I couldn't agree with you more. I'd like to think to a man, the Bruins know they let TB up off the mat with their second period performance rather than it being TB who grabbed the game from the B's firm grip. 

Had the Bruins maintained their form of the first period for the rest of the game, our conversation would be concerned with whether they could close out the series on Monday. 

Sections
Shortcuts