Not so Bad!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

Re: Not so Bad!

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

In response to MeanE's comment:

Feel free to quote me as saying it wasn't an issue for Toronto. You sure like to talk about cranks and pants being down, sorry bro, I know they say if u can play u can play, and I agree, but I don't swing that way, u need to look elsewhere.  Another keyboard bully trying to fill a void in his life.  Lol

As soon as you put "bro" into any conversation, you're instantly a complete loser who probably needs to put his plaid Ed Hardy hat on straight and pull up his pants.

Oh no it's big bad nas!  He called me a loser. I broke another one of his codes.  I said bro.  Coming to the defense of your partner?  What took u so long master of bdc.  Another keyboard bully trying to fill a void in his life. Lol

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

What argument was I making? I'm simply questioning the validity of yours. Was there somewhere I said hits don't matter because that's something else I don't recall saying. Feel free to quote me and address anything I may have said but this business of you answering questions I didn't ask is getting boring. Whatever turns your crank I guess.

Feel free to quote me as saying it wasn't an issue for Toronto. You sure like to talk about cranks and pants being down, sorry bro, I know they say if u can play u can play, and I agree, but I don't swing that way, u need to look elsewhere.

Freud would've had a field day with you. Hilarious stuff.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

What argument was I making? I'm simply questioning the validity of yours. Was there somewhere I said hits don't matter because that's something else I don't recall saying. Feel free to quote me and address anything I may have said but this business of you answering questions I didn't ask is getting boring. Whatever turns your crank I guess.

Feel free to quote me as saying it wasn't an issue for Toronto. You sure like to talk about cranks and pants being down, sorry bro, I know they say if u can play u can play, and I agree, but I don't swing that way, u need to look elsewhere.

Now you're a psychologist as well.  You are incredibly talented.  Your parents must be so proud of you.  Do you make sure to let them know how incredible you are on the bruins community board, and how you are helping so many with your wealth of knowledge that nobody else could possibly have.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

My point is not to argue why.  My point is that the Bruins are not what they are made out to be in the media or by fans.  NBC talked about it all game long, like the Bruins are the meatheads and the Canadiens are the skilled bunch.  This Bruins team is as skilled as any in the league.  They simply, are not the BIG BAD BRUINS. 

Chara, Lucic, McQuaid...all almost automatic fight wins.

Ference, Horton, Campbell, Kelly...guys that will go.

Bergeron, Krejci, Boychuk, Seidenberg...have fought

That's pretty big and bad.  Who's badder?

No one!

Guys that will go and have fought, "almost" any hockey player ever!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Feel free to quote me as saying it wasn't an issue for Toronto. You sure like to talk about cranks and pants being down, sorry bro, I know they say if u can play u can play, and I agree, but I don't swing that way, u need to look elsewhere

Now you're a psychologist as well.  You are incredibly talented.  Your parents must be so proud of you.  Do you make sure to let them know how incredible you are on the bruins community board, and how you are helping so many with your wealth of knowledge that nobody else could possibly have.

XOXOXOXO Kiss

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Guys that will go and have fought, "almost" any hockey player ever!

Yes, there are individuals that are tougher, but this topic isn't about any individuals.  You created this to talk about team toughness.

Which team is tougher than the B's?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

Already answered That question.  Wow talk about tough, mclaren had one of the worst ko's I've seen in awhile.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Already answered That question.  Wow talk about tough, mclaren had one of the worst ko's I've seen in awhile.

I must have missed it and can't find it.

Tell me again, please.  Which team is tougher than Boston?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Mclaren fight was nasty.  Out in the air falling on face.  No team is tougher then the bruins.  The leafs do have a tough team.  But their tough has zero skill where ours does.  In fact allstar level skill with tough.  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:

Mclaren fight was nasty.  Out in the air falling on face.  No team is tougher then the bruins.  The leafs do have a tough team.  But their tough has zero skill where ours does.  In fact allstar level skill with tough.  

So true, shupe.  Which is why it's such an uneven exchange when it's the other team's fourth line tough guy or worse, the few shifts per game guys like Scott vs Chara, Lucic and Horton, all integral to Bruin success.  Thornton against the Rupps, Sestitos, Orrs and seems more equitable.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Hits should not be Used to determine bad, but pims should?  Arguably the three most physical games were losses.  A well used line on bdc for good reason.

---------

Kulemin ( your example of being more physical ) has the same amount of hits as Zdeno Chara and more then any other player on the Bruins not named Seidenberg or Lucic.

He also has 6 PIMS. That would rank him near the bottom of that category compared to other Bruins.

Knowing that, how big and bad would he be compared to other Bruins players ? Near the top or near the bottom ?

This quote taken from Leafs Nation might help with your decision. Apparently, you have no idea what kind of player he is.

"He's soft, he doesn't use his size,"

http://theleafsnation.com/2012/7/11/nikolai-kulemin-and-an-introduction-to-shooter-regression

P.S. I'll take PIMS over the bogus hit stat anyday.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment:

Hits should not be Used to determine bad, but pims should?  Arguably the three most physical games were losses.  A well used line on bdc for good reason.

---------

Kulemin ( your example of being more physical ) has the same amount of hits as Zdeno Chara and more then any other player on the Bruins not named Seidenberg or Lucic.

He also has 6 PIMS. That would rank him near the bottom of that category compared to other Bruins.

Knowing that, how big and bad would he be compared to other Bruins players ? Near the top or near the bottom ?

This quote taken from Leafs Nation might help with your decision. Apparently, you have no idea what kind of player he is.

"He's soft, he doesn't use his size,"

http://theleafsnation.com/2012/7/11/nikolai-kulemin-and-an-introduction-to-shooter-regression

P.S. I'll take PIMS over the bogus hit stat anyday.

Hooking, Slashing, Delay of game, too many men on the ice, tripping, interference, holding, holding the stick, closing hand on puck.  Those are all such physical stats.  SMH 

As far as Toronto goes, we will see tonight.  Orr, McClaren, and Fraser have been doing the heavy lifting with the mitts off.  I suspect we might see MacDermid in this one again, with Paille on the 3rd line and Bourque sitting out.  It will be interesting to see how McClaren reacts in his next fight after hurting DD the way he did last night.  As others have already said on other posts, he looked a bit disturbed after the fight.  I know these guys are professionals and that's what he gets paid to do, but just as someone recently said that the refs are human, the skating clowns are as well, and putting that behind you may be difficult.

On a separate note.  I will say that even though I haven't seen a P Bruins game this year.  Randell has been getting beter and better with his hands.  Bobby is fighting everyone and anyone.  65 fights in 56 games and leading their division, seems like a tough bunch down there.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

"almost"

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

"almost"

I still can't find it.  Which team in the NHL is badder than the Bruins?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

"almost"

I still can't find it.  Which team in the NHL is badder than the Bruins?

almost BRO!  

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

almost BRO!  

I'm confused.  Why won't you say which team is badder than the B's?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

Your confused a lot

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Nice Claude Lemieux routine.  I guess this thread and topic is dead.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

It's dead when I say it's dead! Lol

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

On a separate note.  I will say that even though I haven't seen a P Bruins game this year.  Randell has been getting beter and better with his hands.  Bobby is fighting everyone and anyone.  65 fights in 56 games and leading their division, seems like a tough bunch down there.

More importantly, how are their hit stats ?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment:

More importantly, how are their hit stats ?

Hey Mr. Vezina.  Probably a lot better than your beer league goals against average.