Not the trade Pittsburgh expected

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tman0325. Show tman0325's posts

Not the trade Pittsburgh expected

Karma, OUCH !!  The Penguins stick it to the Bruins and the hockey gods stick it to the Penguins.  I don't think Shero was thinking- Iginlia for Crosby.  I bet Sid wishes he did not send that text.  I don't wish ill will on anyone but kind of Ironic.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Re: Not the trade Pittsburgh expected

In response to tman0325's comment:

Karma, OUCH !!  The Penguins stick it to the Bruins and the hockey gods stick it to the Penguins.  I don't think Shero was thinking- Iginlia for Crosby.  I bet Sid wishes he did not send that text.  I don't wish ill will on anyone but kind of Ironic.

Crosby will be fine. He's a hockey player.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucdufour. Show lucdufour's posts

Out indefinitely with a broken jaw....  My curse of David Volek on the Penguins is just beginning. More to come...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

In response to lucdufour's comment:

Out indefinitely with a broken jaw....  My curse of David Volek on the Penguins is just beginning. More to come...

Karma indeed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

David Volek....hahaha....haven't heard his name in a while.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to lucdufour's comment:

Keep that voodoo doll with pins in it and  whatever else you do to keeping hexing those dirty birds.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

I was going to post a similar text concerning the great poaching by Pittsburg! You know that the hockey stars of the past were watching Shero sneak around in the dark promising the Flames GM extra pats on the back for misleading the Bruins and the chia pet...Well like it's been said anumerous times in many ways Karma has seemingly caught up with the Penguins and theiir ultra sneaky blindside after the fact trade with the Flames. the only thing that will make this an even greater disaster is if Inginla gets injured also.Not wishing bad on him but he said he would rather play with Crosby what better way than too watch him have his teeth knocked down his throat also.That way they can spend more time together...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Hard to take joy in a great player like that being injured...

...yet...bad things happening to the Penguins will have a positive spin for me.

No jokes about the combination of Crosby pining for Iginla and then the immediate broken jaw...??  Shower injury?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Don-Bruino. Show Don-Bruino's posts

Sidney talks too much. And calls people at the wrong time (right Jerome?).

Now he suffers the consequences - puck in the mouth.

If he were in a different line of work he'd have his testicles there.

This is the worst possible outcome for the Penguins. Sidney out at least a month. Can't eat solid foods for two months. He'll lose all his strengthen and conditioning. And miss the entire playoffs.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to Don-Bruino's comment:

Sidney talks too much. And calls people at the wrong time (right Jerome?).

Now he suffers the consequences - puck in the mouth.

If he were in a different line of work he'd have his testicles there.

This is the worst possible outcome for the Penguins. Sidney out at least a month. Can't eat solid foods for two months. He'll lose all his strengthen and conditioning. And miss the entire playoffs.

I will bet that doesnt happen.  No one loves hockey more then this guy.  All the respect in the world for him.  Players recruit other players.  You continue to say you didnt want iginla but continue to talk about him.  

To wish injury on anyone who is not named cooke, kaleta is wrong.  

If we play pitt.  I want them to have their best lineup.  i think we will beat them.  

Sections
Shortcuts