Not These Bruins!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Re: Not These Bruins!!

Funny this thread came up, when I came to my pickup game last night there were Bruins vans, guys in Bruins training jackets and all that all over.  I was wondering what the heck was going on.  The Bruins old timers played a charity game right before my pickup game.  They had the locker room next door - the bathroom and showers are shared.  I took a leak in the same room as Nifty and a few other guys.  My claim to fame.

Actually the real benefit was that they cleaned up the dump a little and the showers and locker room were on the cleaner side.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrVmax. Show MrVmax's posts

I have to admit that I turned to my lovley wife and told her that I feared that this would be one of those games where the B's control the play and come up empty. However, I did have a strange calm come over me that I was not familiar with in past playoff seasons...perhaps winning the Cup last season has made it less stressful to watch these high pressure playoff games.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

A Manitoban living in BC - it has always been a sixer, a case, and a two-four to me. Cross the border into Kenora, Ontario, and a two-four was a case. Just pure silliness.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nolakanookie. Show Nolakanookie's posts

Ok so the CASE didn't work, time for the MAGNUM!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In Response to Re: Not These Bruins!!:
    Ok so the CASE didn't work, time for the MAGNUM!
    Posted by Nolakanookie

LOL!! I was just thinking the same thing. The 12 beer is simply not cutting it.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nolakanookie. Show Nolakanookie's posts

In response to "Re: Not These Bruins!!":
    In Response to Re: Not These Bruins!! : LOL!! I was just thinking the same thing. The 12 beer is simply not cutting it. Posted by jmwalters
    Great minds...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In Response to Re: Not These Bruins!!:
    In response to "Re: Not These Bruins!!": Great minds...
    Posted by Nolakanookie

At least it's, what, 6:00ish over there? My wife is starting to think I have a problem when I cracked my first beer at noon over here in the West.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nolakanookie. Show Nolakanookie's posts

In Response to Re: Not These Bruins!! : At least it's, what, 6:00ish over there? My wife is starting to think I have a problem when I cracked my first beer at noon over here in the West. Posted by jmwalters
    That is correct...6:52 pm

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nolakanookie. Show Nolakanookie's posts

Yeah last yr cured me of the what will go wrong feeling. When the edge needs to be taken off grab 40 of Old English Posted by stan17
    Old English you say?

Sections
Shortcuts