Note to Globe Scoreboard

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Re: Note to Globe Scoreboard

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Two out of three options are good.

You and Toews.  

You share the same sense of humor between the both of you.

And Toews owns it all of the time.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to 50belowzero's comment:

Yeah, where is Fluto and KPD?

Interestingly enough Dupont has been covering the baseball playoffs. Like there isn't enough Globe writers already weighing in on or disecting the Sox already.

Fluto barely even tweets during the games right now, no idea what his deal is these days. Bostonbruins.com has been doing a better job pre-game, during the game and postgame anywho.

Aren't there Bruins schedules at the package stores or Cumberland Farms ?

When you're out getting cigs ?

He's likely writing restaurant reviews in the lifestyle section, he's definitely interested in eating.

Fluto does like his road trips and he's starting to look like he's enjoying it too much.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

There has to be a basic minimum of competence, doesn't there?  Like not posting a photo of last year with Ference in it over a story about tonight's win over the Sabres?

• You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

Oh wow, that is pretty bad.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In response to Bookboy007's comment:

There has to be a basic minimum of competence, doesn't there?  Like not posting a photo of last year with Ference in it over a story about tonight's win over the Sabres?

Good grief.  Old file photos now?  Maybe just use a picture from the Pats-Bills game...

I bet Fluto has a current picture from tonight's restaurant(s).

• You have chosen to ignore posts from Chef09. Show Chef09's posts

Exactly- Thanks Book, I just saw that and wondered " where's the quality control?"

• You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

B's Rattle the Sabres

- Fluto Chins-awa

I had time to down three delicious heart attack burgers between Sabres scoring chances as the Bruins dominated the puck in the first game of the year between long time division rivals.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

B's Rattle the Sabres

- Fluto Chins-awa

I had time to down three delicious heart attack burgers between Sabres scoring chances as the Bruins dominated the puck in the first game of the year between long time division rivals.

HaHaHa! Ace reporting Fluto! Thanks man !!

• You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Just took a look at the Globe's Bruins page today.  Saw this.  The statistics look okay, but the standings would be more interesting if they were from the right year.

Bruins statistics LEADERS Points: M. Lucic 9 Plus/Minus: D. Seidenberg 7 Shots on Goal: J. Iginla 26 PIM: A. McQuaid 24 Win: T. Rask 5 Shutouts: T. Rask 1  

STANDINGS Northeast Division   W L OTL Pts xy- Montreal 29 14 5 63 x- Boston 28 14 6 62 x- Toronto 26 17 5 57 x- Ottawa 25 17 6 56 Buffalo 21 21 6 48 Full Standings

• You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Oy vey

• You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Is Fluto wearing a pajama top ?

That is gold Book!

• You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

Is Fluto wearing a pajama top ?

That is gold Book!

He stayed over BHab's and forgot his overnight bag.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from Ergoetal. Show Ergoetal's posts

In response to hangnail's comment:

Also with the addition of Twitter to everyone's arsenal, there is no such thing as a breaking story in the newspaper, even online editions.  I don't tweet but I have an account and check the local sports guys tweets a couple times a day.  Usually it's a waste of my time, because the best content is right here for Bruins news.

I think you're right.  I come to this site purely for the forum.  I hadn't even noticed the lack of hockey news because I don't come looking for it.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

What the hell?  Almost 5 o'clock and no blog entry for tonight's game v. Sharks?

• Sections
    Shortcuts