Now please check my posts about TYLER SEGUIN

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Now please check my posts about TYLER SEGUIN

been saying for 3 weeks that if Seguin would get one single chance to play in the playoffs he would never go back in the stands....

Saw him in Boston game 2 round 1 and he was practicing in the pre game warm up his one timer ....unreal ...knew this kid was for real ...

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

Re: Now please check my posts about TYLER SEGUIN

CJ finally heard you. Wink

Seriously, it's great to see this kid break out like this. Everyone has been waiting to see what this kid could do.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from abra-cadaver. Show abra-cadaver's posts

Still doesn't make up for you brutal Blake Wheeler and Mikko Lethonen predictions, pal.  Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

You where right Stanley i also tought that the kid should be in the line up because of his speed especially vs the Habs.  Julien is too conservative.  I guess let's look at the bright side of it.  The kid is so hungry now he is injecting fuel to his teammates!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

I read these forums a lot and don't post frequently but I do recall you saying that. Just wanted to say props. Good call.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Been saying it ALL YEAR claudes the reason for him not being an impact on this team.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Dad, I used to mock your optimism, but over the last two months you've been a bloody savant.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

In Response to Re: Now please check my posts about TYLER SEGUIN:
    [QUOTE]Been saying it ALL YEAR claudes the reason for him not being an impact on this team.
    Posted by LUCICmilan17[/QUOTE]

Just like with Kessel -- Sitting TS to watch from the stands got him to realize backchecking and hitting are part of the game. Leaving him on the ice the way he was playing would not have yielded the results we have seen over the past 2 games. When Bergy comes back -- Thornton out -- Seguin stays -- big plus for the B's 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

[QUOTE]Dad, I used to mock your optimism, but over the last two months you've been a bloody savant.
    Posted by red75[/QUOTE]

Thanks sweetie but wait till they win their 3rd Stanley Cups in a row...I will be a God on this board ...tonight I had the B's to win 6-1 ...but guess what it doesnt matter..TT will be so much better in Tampa ..you want another prediction ??? He wont give more than 3 goals in the 2 next game ....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from JYaso. Show JYaso's posts

been saying for 3 weeks that if Seguin would get one single chance to play in the playoffs he would never go back in the stands....

Stanley--- I've been saying this since February--- check if you like. 

You morons that believe the garbage about defensive liabilities --- answer one question for me that Ive been asking for the entire season.  When you are on a Powerplay--- why are you worried about a defensive liability?

Going to give some props to the legit posters on this board that actually do understand Hockey--- NAS, Fletch, LUCICmilan17, Dez, LocalSupporter and few others.

Now its time for THornton to sit--- if you are stupid enough to think Paille, then go watch the Penalty kill again that he almost single handed killing off half PK himself.

Now the Bruins are going to have to play better defensively or else they are going to have to score 5 goals each game to win.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins6. Show Bruins6's posts

Stanley - congrats for Seguin and yes Thornton will sit.
    I am anxious to see who goes down to the 4th line.
    Bergeron coming back and Seguin no longer eating popcorn we can roll 4 lines that can do damage.
    Go B's

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

while you were dead on on this one, its prett easy to predict the 2nd over all pick will be good, and that blake wheeler and mikko will not be good, you were 1/3 right at least

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kurako. Show Kurako's posts

LOL Stanley. You make enough wild predictions you're bound to get one right now and again Wink

Anyway, thank you Kessel. The gift that keeps on giving.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

[QUOTE]while you were dead on on this one, its prett easy to predict the 2nd over all pick will be good, and that blake wheeler and mikko will not be good, you were 1/3 right at least
    Posted by thedauber1[/QUOTE]

WHAT ???? Blake Wheeler will be the best player for the Trashers next year and if ever they move to Winnipeg ...Blake will become a GOD instantly ...

as far as Lethoneen ...I have to check his stats this year before I reply ...you want another prediction ....here it is : Khudobin will become a number 1 goalie with the BRUINS within 2 years ...I expect the Bruins to trade TT after we win the Stanley Cup to the Flyers for Carter and than Khudobin will share the net with Rask and after Christmas Khudonin will become number 1 ...MARK my words and next year you'll say ''I've heard it from Stanley''

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

let's not get too full of yourself stanley. you've been equally wrong on as many posts. particuliarly the 25 games the bruins lost this year. i think you had the bruins going undefeated. the blake wheeler crush doesn't help your case either. when someone makes predictions as often as you do, you're bound to be right once in a while! the only prediction i care about is the one that ends with a parade in boston.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Now please check my posts about TYLER SEGUIN : WHAT ???? Blake Wheeler will be the best player for the Trashers next year and if ever they move to Winnipeg ...Blake will become a GOD instantly ... as far as Lethoneen ...I have to check his stats this year before I reply ...you want another prediction ....here it is : Khudobin will become a number 1 goalie with the BRUINS within 2 years ...I expect the Bruins to trade TT after we win the Stanley Cup to the Flyers for Carter and than Khudobin will share the net with Rask and after Christmas Khudonin will become number 1 ...MARK my words and next year you'll say ''I've heard it from Stanley'' Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011[/QUOTE]

that makes sense, so Rask just fades into nothingness? listen, I think Khodonin looks like a real nice prospect, no question, but to think hes going to be better than rask is absurd, have you seen him play live once? have you seen him play at all? I could see the Bs trading Thomas, but the last thing it would be for is another injury prone center (he really sucks at wing)

Sections
Shortcuts