Now thats what I'm talkin bout!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Re: Now thats what I'm talkin bout!

I'll  put a little damper to your party. Let's face it,  the Sens were absolute horrible !  Down side is the Sens might finish even lower than the Leafs. 
    The end result was that the Bruins didn't play to their level and looked good. Can we say yesterday they won one for the coach and today for themselves? or we can say the same vice versa.
    More positives :
    Seguin-Krejci-Wheeler really looked good.
    TT another shut out.
    Horton had some good jump and showed grit.
    Liked Kampfer and Boychuk manning the points.

P.S.  BzFan4life love that pic !

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SteveM. Show SteveM's posts

I'm with ya Beez, but doing it against the California Golden Seals does not cut it. They need the same type of performance against Philly, Carolina, Buff, etc. in the next several games or it's a mirage over the long haul. Hoping for the best of course.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichmondHillOntario. Show RichmondHillOntario's posts

Guys, the reality is that the Bruins thumped the woeful Sens.  Had they lost or barely squeeked it out in a SO, I'd be wondering how the club truly stacks up.  We know there will be other nights where the Bruins will appear disinterested and have bricks for skates.  For tonight, I'm taking it for what it is.  A win. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

In Response to Re: Now thats what I'm talkin bout!:
    [QUOTE]I'll  put a little damper to your party. Let's face it,  the Sens were absolute horrible !  Down side is the Sens might finish even lower than the Leafs.  The end result was that the Bruins didn't play to their level and looked good. Can we say yesterday they won one for the coach and today for themselves? or we can say the same vice versa. More positives : Seguin-Krejci-Wheeler really looked good. TT another shut out. Horton had some good jump and showed grit. Liked Kampfer and Boychuk manning the points. P.S.  BzFan4life love that pic !
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]
    I know it's the lowly Sens Bs....but I liked the killer attitude tonight....they stepped on their throats and never let up. Also that goal by Seguin....pure unadulterated skill !

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Like the pic as well Bzfan, almost as good as Screw Cindy's pic of Cj eating the KFC.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

In Response to Re: Now thats what I'm talkin bout!:
    [QUOTE]Like the pic as well Bzfan, almost as good as Screw Cindy's pic of Cj eating the KFC.
    Posted by No4BobbyOrr-GOAT[/QUOTE]
    That would rate as the funniest one I've seen on here!.......Classic!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from anddebbv. Show anddebbv's posts

well the bruins are on a roll , they gotta start playing rASK AN GETTIN THE RUST OFF HIS BLADES, IT WOULD BE NICE TO HAVE THE 2 HOTTEST GOALIES IN THE PLAY-OFF THOMAS AN RASK , WE NEED 2 MORE PLAYERS FOR THIS PUZZLE TO WORK  ALFREDDSON AN MIKE FISHER PLUS CHRIS PHILLIPS , FOR SAVARD  AN WHEELER AN A DRAFT PICK