Now the cup talk in Montreal. NOT!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Now the cup talk in Montreal. NOT!!!

Everyone in Montreal is in a roar. Dustin Penner a Hab.

EDIT:
    WOW I'VE BEEN HAD !!!  

»
    Pierre LeBrun
    THAT WAS FAKE TWITTER ACCOUNT ON PENNER _ IGNORE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostondynNASTY. Show bostondynNASTY's posts

Re: Now the cup talk in Montreal

Im hearing it was a fake twitter account.  deal hasn't happened

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

Even if not fake, Dustin Penner doesn't make the Habs a contender.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Now the cup talk in Montreal:
    Even if not fake, Dustin Penner doesn't make the Habs a contender.
    Posted by dc-bruins-fan

I don't think Ovechkin would make them a contender......

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Re: Now the cup talk in Montreal. NOT!!!

they're all crying now after the fake orgazmmmm (had to disguise it) !

If Montreal does nothing all of you should get a feed on Team990, Montreal radio after 4pm.  
    I think they'll burn cars again.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In Response to Re: Now the cup talk in Montreal. NOT!!!:
    they're all crying now after the fake orgazmmmm (had to disguise it) ! If Montreal does nothing all of you should get a feed on Team990, Montreal radio after 4pm.   I think they'll burn cars again.  
    Posted by BsLegion

Legion, I thought that only happens to "celebrate" their joy of winning. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Re: Now the cup talk in Montreal. NOT!!! : Legion, I thought that only happens to "celebrate" their joy of winning. 
    Posted by RichHillOntario

and as for the Leafs it's just as funny.  You keep us upto date with those TO radio stations.  They think they're making the playoffs.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In Response to Re: Now the cup talk in Montreal. NOT!!! : and as for the Leafs it's just as funny.  You keep us upto date with those TO radio stations.  They think they're making the playoffs.
    Posted by BsLegion

Legion, this present sniff of the 8th seed has got Leaf Nation frothing at the mouth.  There doesn't seem to be much sense of caution regarding if they make it but when.  Full props to them for their faith.

However, the fate of their team may rest with the state of Reimer's injured neck after he was ploughed into by Kane yesterday.  Gustavsson's due back today from his conditioning period in the AHL while Giguerre is still not completely over his groin injury. 

You could see the Leafs visibly sag after Giguerre went in for Reimer with the Leafs up 2-0.  From there on, the Thrashers brought the game to Toronto and they couldn't hold the lead.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Re: Now the cup talk in Montreal. NOT!!! : Legion, this present sniff of the 8th seed has got Leaf Nation frothing at the mouth.  There doesn't seem to be much sense of caution regarding if they make it but when.  Full props to them for their faith. However, the fate of their team may rest with the state of Reimer's injured neck after he was ploughed into by Kane yesterday.  Gustavsson's due back today from his conditioning period in the AHL while Giguerre is still not completely over his groin injury.  You could see the Leafs visibly sag after Giguerre went in for Reimer with the Leafs up 2-0.  From there on, the Thrashers brought the game to Toronto and they couldn't hold the lead.
    Posted by RichHillOntario

Pens will win this weak and that loss was pretty demoralizing considering they had a 2goal lead.
    Reality will be setting in soon.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kurako. Show Kurako's posts

Ha ha. LOL at Bs!

This is why I only post stories that are 4 days old. I've got a team of fact checkers beavering away in the background.

Tongue out

Sections
Shortcuts