Now the PP gets important , no ?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: Now the PP gets important , no ?

Until it gets edited and the truth is inserted, the post is a bad one.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

This is why the coaching staff are so frustrating .  Their so-called umbrella just does not work !!! They're not te Detroit Red Wings .

At practice today.

33-68-19-63-18 to me this spells " fail "   Chara being the top man = no movement .  Easy to defend,  all they have to do is assign one player up high and the rest the Bruin players are on the perimeter. 

55-27-49-46-17 this is more like it minus Peverley.  Or try 55-33 or 27-33 , Bruis need to make the defenders go side to side to get shots on net from the point and have a net front presence.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

BSL, if Marchand or Fat would get in front of the net, right on the top of the crease, and try to stay there, it would make a world of difference.

They don't, however.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

BSL, if Marchand or Fat would get in front of the net, right on the top of the crease, and try to stay there, it would make a world of difference.

They don't, however.

stop calling him FAT !
    You're playing with me.  If they play the conventional PP with 2d-men there's always someone in front because that format on the PP has more shots going on net coming from the points.

Call me old fashion but I'm a firm believer of a 2d-man PP.

Sections
Shortcuts