Now the schedule gets interesting

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from perrysound. Show perrysound's posts

Now the schedule gets interesting

Today starts the tough part of the schedule. No more days off. It's either every other night, or back to back games. Can't think they are going to get much done in the way of practice or improvement anymore this season. Not sure they need to much anyway. 

Outside of the obvious PP work, they only thing as a group I'd like to see them do better is move the puck better. I'm not talking PMD stuff, but through the neutral zone and into the offensive zone. Generally the B's are a dump and chase style team, but I'd prefer they carry it more, and have the winger go to the net. Crash and burn baby.

Hopefully the injuries are minimal, and they can finish in a decent position for the Cup run. Love to see Toronto up first in the playoffs. Then the schabs.   

See ya.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Re: Now the schedule gets interesting

20 games in 36 days - eek.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

interesting? you mean ugly!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

34 games in 63 days just mentioned on NHL Network. Wozers is all I have to say!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

I can't wait San. I love the idea of a B's game every 2nd night.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

They've had pleanty of rest at least. Looking at the standings they're in second to last place but then you see they've only played in 14 games, far fewer than everyone else. You would think they could do a little better at balancing the schedule. They could have used a few more days off during this 63 day stretch.

i don't think there is much to fix though, the key will be to go into the playoffs hot.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

Hell YEAH!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

Like when the B's are playing every other night.  I get to talk to all of my Bruins friends on the board. In all serious these every other day games will be a big time test. Just try to stay healthy. I was watching comcast and Michael Felger said the bruins have the 3 rd best power play on the road and of course the worse at home. I think Felger posted something like 7/24 on the road is that possible.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

not fun to watch a team get blown out because they are exhausted

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to Bruinfaninnewjersey's comment:

not fun to watch a team get blown out because they are exhausted

All 30 teams are playing 48 games within the exact same time frame. Fill me in on why it should bother me?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

Only one more two day off stretch for them till the end of the regular season. Looking forward to watching a bunch of Bruins Hockey! 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

March 3rd ...Get the Hate on !!! 

Sections
Shortcuts