Now this is something to complain about!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

Now this is something to complain about!

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=367657#YourCallTop

Unbelievable! How much more conclusive does it have to be? 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

Re: Now this is something to complain about!

Didn't Savard get away with the same thing last year against Dan Carcillo?

The team that bites loses. Boston lost to Philly. Vancouver will, therefore, lose to Boston.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4FortheCup. Show 4FortheCup's posts

In Response to Now this is something to complain about!:
    http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=367657#YourCallTop Unbelievable! How much more conclusive does it have to be? 
    Posted by nitemare-38

Bergeron is a big a** whimp,,, Had his gloves on, how can you bite through a Hockey Glove,,,Man up Bergeron

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

Ok, now that I have your permission, I'm pissed. Where's my phone. Gots to call 911. :-D

I guess suspensions only come in the regular season. Guess the playbook is to play dirty. Only thing is most of the moronic fans of other teams already think the Bs are the dirtiest team in the league.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

In Response to Re: Now this is something to complain about!:
    In Response to Now this is something to complain about! :  Bergeron is a big a** whimp,,, Had his gloves on, how can you bite through a Hockey Glove,,,Man up Bergeron
    Posted by 4FortheCup

You obviously have never played hockey in your life if you make that statement.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4FortheCup. Show 4FortheCup's posts

Obviously you're a whiner!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

Obviously you're a whiner!
    Posted by 4FortheCup

A troll that doesn't even attempt to be intelligent is the worst kind of troll. I don't whine and you'll never see me do it. If Vancouver wants to dive all game, bite players, and play a dirty style of play, the Bs will oblige.

The obvious things here are that you have no life and don't even have the simplest knowledge of hockey.

Ignored.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

So Vancouver fans are in favor of biting in hockey?  Strange.  Boston fans would be embarassed by a player like that.

That's the difference between a city that wins championships, and one that doesn't, I guess.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4FortheCup. Show 4FortheCup's posts

And what about your sucker punch when you lose ? .

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

And what about your sucker punch when you lose ? .
    Posted by 4FortheCup

OK kids, time for bed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beorach. Show Beorach's posts

I was unaware the Canucks were biters!

I don't know why any of Ace Ventura 2 stuck in my memory but anyhoo...  At least this troll has a cute pic.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

In Response to Re: Now this is something to complain about! : A troll that doesn't even attempt to be intelligent is the worst kind of troll. I don't whine and you'll never see me do it. If Vancouver wants to dive all game, bite players, and play a dirty style of play, the Bs will oblige. The obvious things here are that you have no life and don't even have the simplest knowledge of hockey. Ignored.
    Posted by nrguy

Don't bother. This is obvisously cockadoodledoo, or RMILLER! Put him on NAS ignore list.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to Re: Now this is something to complain about! : Don't bother. This is obvisously cockadoodledoo, or RMILLER! Put him on NAS ignore list.
    Posted by nitemare-38

Done!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

Didn't Savard get away with the same thing last year against Dan Carcillo? The team that bites loses. Boston lost to Philly. Vancouver will, therefore, lose to Boston.
    Posted by Wheatskins

Hey Wheat not saying Savvy didn't do it. He got suspended for it before when he was with Atlanta. Is there a video of it to see if Carcillo was telling the truth? I heard about the incident, but never saw anything.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from polishprince19. Show polishprince19's posts

What really aggravates me is that these"professional" writers up there actually suggest its no big deal,so I suppose its no big deal if thornton comes in and bites sedin or kesler,of course not.The same idiot (cam cole) actually wrote in march that chara should be suspended for a long time. Things like this really make me miss the old days when players like burrows actually had to pay for stuff like this.

Sections
Shortcuts