Now what ??

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Re: Now what ??

In response to pauly1's comment:

I truly enjoy my brief visits on this site to witness just how lost hockey fans can be. There are a few on here that get it and the rest of u are a joke. Back to the HF boards where more than 6 posters know hockey.

now there's one less poster who knows nothing about hockey round here.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

BRUINS have now lost 4 of their last 6 games......nobody seems to care .....and PC is still recalling players from Providence .....

kinda of scary ....BRUINS need to make a move before we drop any futher down in the standings...TB and MTL knocking at the door

meanwhile Mr Turtle plays less than 6mins average every game and is really useless when are we going to replace him ????

How many times are you going to say the same exact thing? Btw - you said with ST in the lineup the Bruins would get 2 points in their next 4 games - we're two games into that and they have 3 pts already.

How is that for a "fact"?

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

I don't like ST's skillset and there are other players that I'd like to see in his spot, but what I dislike even more is you CONSTANTLY posting about him and making your ridiculous predictions, breaking your word and claiming things are facts when they're not.

The B's now have 5 points over the first three games of the stretch where you said they would lose three out of 4. You not only said that - you claimed it was a "fact." Have you taken my advice and looked that up in the dictionary yet? There are worse things you can be than an enforcer on the downside of your career - like a dishonourable liar.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

That's a sweet comment Stan, and it's very kind, but it doesn't change the facts. You're a dishounrable liar. Can you please just say that "I promised I would not make a prediction in January but I did anyway, which is just one of many occasions that I have gone back on my word, and that I seldom, if ever, repay my bets that are made on this site". If you say that, and own up to it, Il'll get off your back. Until then I'll stick by my calling you a "dishourable liar" because that is what you are.

I'm not your friend Stan - I have no tolerance for liars or cheats. You've proven yourself, in my opinion, to be both.

Happy hockey season to you as well, sincerely, as I realize you're a true Bruins (and hockey) fan and as such I wish you well, but never consider me a friend. We'll cheer for the same team, but that's it. I used to call you "Uncle Stanley" out of a kind admiration. But you've lost that respect from me. Can you please just get past your obsessions and lies and lack of honour, and go back to how you used to be? I miss that Stan.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dogmonsta. Show dogmonsta's posts

Why does everyone want a defenseman? I think we are stacked with young dmen and between Bartkowski and Millar they can divvy up the Seidenberg time. What they need is a veteran winger who has never won it. I say Heatley. Throw him on the 3rd line with Spooner and Erikson. Maybe see If a solid 2nd lin dman is available but who do you sit IF you get a dman? They are all playing very well. If anyone sits Id hate to say it but McQuiad is looking out of sorts but even still he is solid. Maybe bring on Hal Gill or someone like that?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from biggskye. Show biggskye's posts

In response to dogmonsta's comment:

Why does everyone want a defenseman? I think we are stacked with young dmen and between Bartkowski and Millar they can divvy up the Seidenberg time. What they need is a veteran winger who has never won it. I say Heatley. Throw him on the 3rd line with Spooner and Erikson. Maybe see If a solid 2nd lin dman is available but who do you sit IF you get a dman? They are all playing very well. If anyone sits Id hate to say it but McQuiad is looking out of sorts but even still he is solid. Maybe bring on Hal Gill or someone like that?

Heatley & Hal Gill are the answer, if the question is, how can I make sure that this team never wins a playoff series, ever again?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from tremha77. Show tremha77's posts

i cant see Heatley fitting in with the Bruins culture.

drop Thorton - add kelly to the 4'th line and swap him for Spooner late in tight games and the B's have 4 solid lines that match up well.

Ultimately it will come down to goaltending.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

7 points out of 8 Stan. How'd that "fact" work out for you?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to marco0863's comment:

but you're a good man you rarely retaliate , That's a quality. 

Stanley also posts Chiarelli has contacted him numerous times. Good man with quality ? Sure, if you like reading someone who tries to promote himself as the object of a discussion and not the game of hockey itself.

Look at the whole scenario behind what the retaliation is all about. Your "good man quality" comment doesn't take into consideration the crap about himself he fills this forum with. 

........and you're just as big of fool as he is for ignoring that. You kissing his butt will not change my opinion of him.

He deserves every bit of what he gets. 

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts