Null not ruining the boards, his responders are

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Re: Null not ruining the boards, his responders are

In response to mikzor's comment:

In response to BsLegion's comment:

You people who bump his psycho babble to the top are the real idiots. Lesson: you arent going to be "the man" who makes him understand he is nuts. Only a professional can do that. For the rest of us, its irritatinig. This place would be better without you than without him. NAS is right, this place has become a circus and Null is your ringmaster every time you reply. But hey, if you want to play his clown, be my guest. Just dont think you are making a difference.

so why are you responding to one of threads IT started ?

I didnt, my response was directed at someone else who had already bumped it to the top just as it was falling off the page. The troll cant be communicated with, but some people just need to realize what they are doing before they waste their breath, so to speak. I apologize for that, but I am not the one who bumped him, he was already there. I also realize I am wasting my time with this, there is no winning here, so whatever. Just giving my opinion on the matter.

exactly !  Many have been this for years not to respond.  Lately there are a lot that are not regulars on this forum and/or are new.  It's too complicated trying to kae some understand and not worth it. 

Myself I find it so easy to self-ignore without using the ingore on option ion this site.  I actually get a laugh with all the threads and posts because IT must be getting so frustrated. I guess that's why I don't use the ignore function. 

Anyway, don't apologize you didn't so anything wrong.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Just laughing at it all is the way to go.  You've gotta laugh everytime you see null, because it is so pathetic if you think about it.

We follow our team here.  We celebrate championships and great hockey.  We discuss our team.

In Vancouver, that isn't possible.  They never win.  The team is a disgrace, and we ruined the closest shot they had and ripped their hearts out.

So, you can either get on with your life like 99% of the people in Vancouver, or you can reach such a sad level of existence that you didicate yourself to whining and complaining on another teams site.  Imagine this guy -- every day he logs onto Boston.com, trying to keep a dozen different screenames straight just to whine here.  A career or a family can't even be in the picture for this guy.  

So just try to enjoy it, don't respond, and be gald we don't have these problems in Boston.  We win.

We're in his head so bad that he can't even get on with his life.  Every post confirms it.  We own him.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

In response to Fletcher1's comment:

Just laughing at it all is the way to go.  You've gotta laugh everytime you see null, because it is so pathetic if you think about it.

We follow our team here.  We celebrate championships and great hockey.  We discuss our team.

In Vancouver, that isn't possible.  They never win.  The team is a disgrace, and we ruined the closest shot they had and ripped their hearts out.

So, you can either get on with your life like 99% of the people in Vancouver, or you can reach such a sad level of existence that you didicate yourself to whining and complaining on another teams site.  Imagine this guy -- every day he logs onto Boston.com, trying to keep a dozen different screenames straight just to whine here.  A career or a family can't even be in the picture for this guy.  

So just try to enjoy it, don't respond, and be gald we don't have these problems in Boston.  We win.

We're in his head so bad that he can't even get on with his life.  Every post confirms it.  We own him.  

If everyone thought like you guys we wouldnt have a problem though. I know Null is just a guy who cant get over a loss, its the people who respond like they are the one dude in all the forums who is gonna make him leave but just bumps his crap to the top, and drives good threads by guys like you down, that are the real problem, and thus my attempt to reason. But its the truth, you cant control even a small majority of noobs or just plain idiots so why bother trying. 

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

Just bump the rest of the threads, like I might do :)

-----------------------------------------
    "Lighten up Francis"

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

I actually wish they'd give some of the real good posters the control of moderating, or charge a small fee to signup for this forum every year & that would help pay someone's salary to do a better job of moderating the site better.

"Why is a puck called a puck? Because Dirty little bastar d was taken!"- Marty Brodeur

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Rusty, they do ban the usernames, but the even after being banned, the super losers just create a new username and come back for more.

And then they get banned again.

And they create a new username and come back again.

You know, they just dust off their bottoms and return.

No one wants them here.  No one wants their treble or their bass.

You'd think these super losers of life would just take a ride with the times off to the sunset.

No luck for us. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

The only thread that IT started that had any redeeming qualities is the one that turned into a thread of people's favorite jokes.  It was fitting that a thread started by a joke of a poster turned into a thread of jokes.

In response to nrguy's comment:

Just bump the rest of the threads, like I might do :)

Exactly.  Any time someone feels compelled to respond in a troll thread they should bump three threads of actual hocky talk by actual fans instead.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Rusty, they do ban the usernames, but the even after being banned, the super losers just create a new username and come back for more.

And then they get banned again.

And they create a new username and come back again.

You know, they just dust off their bottoms and return.

No one wants them here.  No one wants their treble or their bass.

You'd think these super losers of life would just take a ride with the times off to the sunset.

No luck for us. 

I think it's more trouble than that, I think they actually have to use a new email address because what is being really banned is the email address rather than the user name.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to BurtonMercer's comment:

You people who bump his psycho babble to the top are the real idiots. Lesson: you arent going to be "the man" who makes him understand he is nuts. Only a professional can do that. For the rest of us, its irritatinig. This place would be better without you than without him. NAS is right, this place has become a circus and Null is your ringmaster every time you reply. But hey, if you want to play his clown, be my guest. Just dont think you are making a difference.

HOw about the mods just use common sense and do their jobs?  Why is it so difficult? It's clear what the trolls' tactics are.  It's takes one second to look at the board and see who is not here for genuine discussion.

I just checked this board today and said this "TaintedCup" person and knew it was a troll. Just ban immediately. 

The Pats board is infested with these Jeffrey Dahmer types as well.  One Jets troll goes as far to sign up under someone's board name, change one letter in the name (or the spacing between two names in the handle itself) in order to attempt to "trick" fans into thinking it's the original person.

But, you can't blame people pointing out the troll work, point blank to the mods, and the mods refusing to deal with it, all but enabling the troll work itself. That's ridiculous.

They did when they banned you 8 or 9 times.

Do you forget this?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

Tainted, what I did was reply to a post, what you did was bump a thread, which is spam.

You have been reported.

Have a great day on the golf course, watch out for those Canucks, they can probably bomb the ball.

"Lighten up Francis"

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

[/QUOTE]

They did when they banned you 8 or 9 times.

Do you forget this?

[/QUOTE]

Bawhaa Nice one! 

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

In response to TaintedCup's comment:

In response to nrguy's comment:

Tainted, what I did was reply to a post, what you did was bump a thread, which is spam.

You have been reported.

Have a great day on the golf course, watch out for those Canucks, they can probably bomb the ball.

"Lighten up Francis"

why you dirty rotten Rat...

i'd tell Porky Pig on you except he's busy coaching the B's

NHLOA RULE BABY (we make ChampiAns outta plumbers)

Just wanted to toss you a quick thanks for keeping my thread at the top. I am sure we both feel its information is important enough to continue to reach the masses.

LMAO

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

There isn't an answer for this...

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

A RESPONSE TO A TROLL

Mik, why would you start a thread about the perils of responding to trolls, and then respond to the troll in the same thread?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

A RESPONSE TO A TROLL

Mik, why would you start a thread about the perils of responding to trolls, and then respond to the troll in the same thread?

Honestly I wish I never even started the conversation now. I just gotta learn to read what I want, even if I gotta go 3 pages in to do it. I am sure you know what I mean NAS, sometimes you just wanna smack someone right in the mouth and cant help yourself.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Mik, I fully understand that urge, but come on man!   It's your thread about it and then you do the exact thing you talk about not doing!  LOL!

It's pretty funny, actually.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

Mik, I fully understand that urge, but come on man!   It's your thread about it and then you do the exact thing you talk about not doing!  LOL!

It's pretty funny, actually.

Lol, yeah it is actually, its right there in the gd thread name.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

Heck, the Vancouver Whitecaps aren't even going to make the MLS playoffs.
    Hard times, Man...hard times.

----proud member of the ZTT taskforce-----

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

There's always the BC Lions I suppose.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chef09. Show Chef09's posts

How sad that a person has the time to go back and find 2 -3 year old posts and bump them. A high school student perhaps? Null et al. (legion) are only one step away from cruelty to small animals. Someone should actually track this sicko down and do a psch analysis to see if he/she is fit to be out in public.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts