Null not ruining the boards, his responders are

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

Null not ruining the boards, his responders are

You people who bump his psycho babble to the top are the real idiots. Lesson: you arent going to be "the man" who makes him understand he is nuts. Only a professional can do that. For the rest of us, its irritatinig. This place would be better without you than without him. NAS is right, this place has become a circus and Null is your ringmaster every time you reply. But hey, if you want to play his clown, be my guest. Just dont think you are making a difference.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: Null not ruining the boards, his responders are

Everytime someone responds it pushes the thread to the top of the board. It's always the same posters thinking they are going stop the idiot. He or she will just create another log in.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

Everytime someone responds it pushes the thread to the top of the board. It's always the same posters thinking they are going stop the idiot. He or she will just create another log in.

Log in names mean nothing, an elephant would have an easier time hiding in a coconut shell than Null would of hiding himself behind another name. What drives me nuts are the people who yell troll at him, like they are gonna make him stop. Only two things can make him stop: everyone on the same page ignoring him or his mother.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

This is the way I look at it.

If he's posting like a babbling madman..........the Bruins are winning.......and he is pissed off.

I'm okay with all three connected. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from biggskye. Show biggskye's posts

In response to mikzor's comment:

You people who bump his psycho babble to the top are the real idiots. Lesson: you arent going to be "the man" who makes him understand he is nuts. Only a professional can do that. For the rest of us, its irritatinig. This place would be better without you than without him. NAS is right, this place has become a circus and Null is your ringmaster every time you reply. But hey, if you want to play his clown, be my guest. Just dont think you are making a difference.

Agree 100%.

I will never understand why some people refuse to put trolls, on ignore. It irritates me, that I sometimes end up reading the drivel of those losers, because some posters cannot seem to help themselves.

You cannot have a rational discussion with a troll. They are only here to elicit reactions, which in their sad, lonely world, gives them some form of validation.

You respond to them, they win. It is as simple as that.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment:

If he's posting like a babbling madman..........the Bruins are winning.......and he is pissed off.

Still dont need to respond to it and bump his threads. You can get enough of his pain just from an original post and let the rest go.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

In response to biggskye's comment:

You respond to them, they win. It is as simple as that.

Such a simple concept, but the idea that trolls WANT to be responded to is just to big for some people to follow.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Still dont need to respond to it and bump his threads. You can get enough of his pain just from an original post and let the rest go.

M17, I know you're just too polite to name the main responder. I was guilty of responding to the taint once yesterday. Then I noticed one poster had taken things to a whole new level. Badhab replied to taint with the exact same comment so many times that I honestly had trouble remembering who was trolling who. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

I'm with you Chowdah, only I would add that his team is heading towards the basement and he knows that.  The best opportunity for the Nucks is in the rearview mirror, must make him feel helpless.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

In response to Crowls2424's comment:

I'm with you Chowdah, only I would add that his team is heading towards the basement and he knows that.  The best opportunity for the Nucks is in the rearview mirror, must make him feel helpless.

You arent going to make him feel helpless by responding to him. You make him feel helpless by knowing their is noone here who cares what he has to say.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

M17, I know you're just too polite to name the main responder.  

M17 lol. You got a great memory Dez.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

In response to Crowls2424's comment:
    [QUOTE]

You arent going to make him feel helpless by responding to him. You make him feel helpless by knowing their is noone here who cares what he has to say.

[/QUOTE]

For the record, I have him on ignore, so I don't respond to him.  I did respond to a few posters that were engaging him.

The Bruins are in the SCF, nothing the troll can say can get under my skin.  I'm a little surprised that he bothers so many out here. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

[QUOTE]

M17, I know you're just too polite to name the main responder.  

M17 lol. You got a great memory Dez.

[/QUOTE]

Well that certainly flies in the face of the anti weed propaganda. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

I have 60 morons on ignore, those include null & and all his alias'. I also have all the bi tches, wussies & whiners on there. This place is great to me & all I see mostly are the super & knowledgable posters. As soon as I see someone who says something stupid like "putting Pandolpho in over Kelly". Their gone! So since I'm the one who has the issue with stupidity. I put them on my ignore list & no more issue. 

"Why is a puck called a puck? Because Dirty little bastar d was taken!"- Marty Brodeur

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to bosbruins2011cup's comment:

stupid

Remember when you took a one or two year hiatus from posting?

That was great.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I have him on ignore so you might want to give this advice to others.

"You" is not me.

When I see a thread started by the babbler I don't even bother with it.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

I have him on ignore so you might want to give this advice to others.

"You" is not me.

When I see a thread started by the babbler I don't even bother with it.

Sorry my man, I misunderstood your post.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

In response to bosbruins2011cup's comment:

stupid

Remember when you took a one or two year hiatus from posting?

That was great.

I bet the two years he took was between cup finals. Am i right?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

Close mik.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

so why are you responding to one of threads IT started ?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:

so why are you responding to one of threads IT started ?

I didnt, my response was directed at someone else who had already bumped it to the top just as it was falling off the page. The troll cant be communicated with, but some people just need to realize what they are doing before they waste their breath, so to speak. I apologize for that, but I am not the one who bumped him, he was already there. I also realize I am wasting my time with this, there is no winning here, so whatever. Just giving my opinion on the matter.