Null - What do you have to say Now?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Null - What do you have to say Now?

Okay so in your uneducated still angry theory of the Bruins winning the Cup because Gregory's Daddy paid off the refs I have some info for you.

How do you explain this?
    Game 1.

Power Plays

Vancouver - 6
    Boston      - 6 

Refs - O'halloran and Walkom .

Game 2.

Power Plays

Boston      -3
    Vancouver -2

Refs -O'Halloran & Sutherland - getting paid to rig a game? 1 more power play-Now even in the series for PP's.

Game 3.

Power Plays

Vancouver   -8
    Boston       - 4  

(haha, EIGHT POWER PLAYS 0 FOR 8!!!!!!!!!! Oh yeah, the refs put this one in the Bag!!!!!)

refs - Walkom & O'Rourke--Two of your boys Buddy!!!

8 POWER PLAYS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ZERO FOR 8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yEAH THATS RIGGED!!!!!!!!!!!!

Game 4.

Power Plays:

Vancouver - 6
    Boston      - 4

( HAHAHA ZERO FOR 6, Boy your argument is really gaining credibility here!!!!)

Refs: O'Halloran & Sutherland---Hmmmm, where have I've seen these names on this board...Came to Boston lost both games had 14 PP Oppurtunities failed to get 1 pp goal...Oh the refs gave this one away huh?

Game 5.

Power Plays:

Boston      -4
    Vancouver -3

Again, only 1 more power play than Van but both times were Bruins losses. Keep up the good work Null!!!

refs: Walkom & O'Rourke  HAHA, 4 power plays to 3, yep, theyre paid off!!!!!!!

Game 6:

Power Plays

Vancouver  - 6
    Boston        -5

Refs:    O'Halloran & Sutherland

Game 7.

Power Plays:

Vancouver  -2
    Boston       -1

game 7 ---1 Penalty called on Vancouver....What is your excuse now?

So to recap Null, we have a series total of:

Power Plays

Vancouver   -36
    Boston        -32

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ---THERE GOES YOUR CONSPIRACY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now Null what you really need to focus on is this statistic. This is why your Canucks Lost the Series;

Tim Thomas : Named one of 3 Stars in ALL 7 Games!!!!

Four 1st star of the game
    Two 2nd star of the game
    one 3rd star of the game

THERE IT IS

NULL!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

Re: Null - What do you have to say Now?

Kel -

I just don't understand why you continue to respond to him (or in this case goad him) when you have this as your tag:

Troll Patrol

"Trolls are like cancer, if you ignore it, it just spreads..They are the disease and I am the cure"

Dr. Kelvana33 M.D

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In Response to Re: Null - What do you have to say Now?:
    Kel - I just don't understand why you continue to respond to him (or in this case goad him) when you have this as your tag:   Troll Patrol "Trolls are like cancer, if you ignore it, it just spreads..They are the disease and I am the cure" Dr. Kelvana33 M.D
    Posted by jalvis

Jalvis, read my tag again..I am proactive and I just killed his theory. There is absolutely no reason for him to come on here now.

Oh and 1 more stat, this ones my favorite:

332 Posts, 1 Theory, all proven wrong.

All by the same angry fan of a team yet to win a title.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In Response to Re: Null - What do you have to say Now? : Jalvis, read my tag again..I am proactive and I just killed his theory. There is absolutely no reason for him to come on here now. Oh and 1 more stat, this ones my favorite: 332 Posts, 1 Theory, all proven wrong. All by the same angry fan of a team yet to win a title.
    Posted by kelvana33

He is just going to say that the Bruins should have been called for 4,372 penalties and were only called for 36.

He doesn't have a theory, he has the book on antagonizing people.

He knows the rules of the forum and makes sure he stays within those boundries and just tries to annoy people as much as humanly possible.

Plus he knows someone at BDC.  How do I know that?  Part of this post was used in another of my posts which was deleted.  Let's see how long this one lasts before he gets it deleted.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

In Response to Re: Null - What do you have to say Now? : Jalvis, read my tag again..I am proactive and I just killed his theory. There is absolutely no reason for him to come on here now. Oh and 1 more stat, this ones my favorite: 332 Posts, 1 Theory, all proven wrong. All by the same angry fan of a team yet to win a title.
    Posted by kelvana33

I will say that it was a well researched attack!  ;)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

I wonder what refs made these happen!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9x6EIgoAtjs

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

I wonder what refs made these happen! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9x6EIgoAtjs
    Posted by nitemare-38

Beautiful Nite, just beautiful.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

Null probably laughs at you. You're giving him exactly what he wants....

Ignore his posts. Easy as that.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Why are there threads dedicated to trolls?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dkrejci46. Show dkrejci46's posts

simple explanation here. Campbell had no effect on any dealings with the bruins, he stepped back for those due to the conflict of interest. I'm pretty sure he doesn't work for the league anymore

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from LegendofBoston. Show LegendofBoston's posts

In Response to Re: Null - What do you have to say Now? : It's simple...people want to hear the truth...even if it hurts! Jack Torrance Proud member of NAS's 100 plus club
    Posted by null

Truth is Vancouver LOST and Boston won. Get over it and accept the fact the Canucks had plenty of chances to win that series and were shutdown by Timmy T.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bleedinblackandgold. Show Bleedinblackandgold's posts

I wanna know how it is that he's allowed to post 340 or so of the exact same post over and over.

Seen people banned for much less. 

Just sayin'

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

I wanna know how it is that he's allowed to post 340 or so of the exact same post over and over. Seen people banned for much less.  Just sayin'
    Posted by Bleedinblackandgold

He keeps saying that it's Gregory's Daddy that gives the Bruins the breaks, but the reality is that it is null's mommy who works for BDC that gives him a ticket to do anything he likes.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Why are there threads dedicated to trolls?
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

I don't understand it either.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In Response to Re: Null - What do you have to say Now? : I don't understand it either.
    Posted by Chowdahkid-

Because unlike other trolls he's attacking the board as a whole.  Were he to do what he does to individuals he would get his posts deleted at a minimum.  I can assure you of that since I have cut and paste some of his posts and substituted his name instead of "you people" and etc. and that post is deleted.

As I said in one of my other posts before it was deleted, could you go onto the politics board and accuse Romney of being a member of the KKK?  Or say that he's committed atrocities?  At least those posts would be deleted, if not getting the person banned outright.

I will say for him, he keeps it right on the edge.  I only know of one of his posts that was deleted.  All I said was that I had hoped he would get cancer of the eyes and his response was deleted.  Slightly an unpolite thing to say, but hardly an "attack upon a user".

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In Response to Re: Null - What do you have to say Now? : Because unlike other trolls he's attacking the board as a whole.  Were he to do what he does to individuals he would get his posts deleted at a minimum.  I can assure you of that since I have cut and paste some of his posts and substituted his name instead of "you people" and etc. and that post is deleted. As I said in one of my other posts before it was deleted, could you go onto the politics board and accuse Romney of being a member of the KKK?  Or say that he's committed atrocities?  At least those posts would be deleted, if not getting the person banned outright. I will say for him, he keeps it right on the edge.  I only know of one of his posts that was deleted.  All I said was that I had hoped he would get cancer of the eyes and his response was deleted.  Slightly an unpolite thing to say, but hardly an "attack upon a user".
    Posted by BadHabitude

Attacking the board as a whole ?

I've followed your sig line from day 1 of him posting. He hasn't bothered me at all. It's like he isn't even there.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In Response to Re: Null - What do you have to say Now? : Attacking the board as a whole ? I've followed your sig line from day 1 of him posting. He hasn't bothered me at all. It's like he isn't even there.
    Posted by Chowdahkid-

Right, I liken it to throwing rocks into a crowd, he might not hit you, but he will hit someone.  And he'll get away with it because he hasn't targetted a specific individual.

There's lots of name calling on here, Marchand has been called a rat and probably worse.  It crosses the line when you accuse someone of being a member of the KKK.

I know people have been banned for repeatedly posting the same image hundreds of times.  What he does is repeat the same post hundreds of times except worded slightly differently, isn't it the same thing?

It's not a theory he's proposing the NHL is entirely corrupt, he is actively saying that it is a criminal empire that fixes all their games.  And he keeps saying it several hundred times.  Irritating.  Posting an image of an unconscious, twitching Horton is irritating, posting it several hundred times will get you banned.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In Response to Re: Null - What do you have to say Now? : Right, I liken it to throwing rocks into a crowd, he might not hit you, but he will hit someone.  And he'll get away with it because he hasn't targetted a specific individual. There's lots of name calling on here, Marchand has been called a rat and probably worse.  It crosses the line when you accuse someone of being a member of the KKK. I know people have been banned for repeatedly posting the same image hundreds of times.  What he does is repeat the same post hundreds of times except worded slightly differently, isn't it the same thing? It's not a theory he's proposing the NHL is entirely corrupt, he is actively saying that it is a criminal empire that fixes all their games.  And he keeps saying it several hundred times.  Irritating.  Posting an image of an unconscious, twitching Horton is irritating, posting it several hundred times will get you banned.
    Posted by BadHabitude

Again, this is all news to me . You obviously are taking him a little more seriously than me. 

Continue on if you must then. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Finally, my posts aren't being deleted.  Look over what I've said in my posts on this thread and offer me a reason why they were deleted before.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ortiztheman2003. Show ortiztheman2003's posts

In Response to Re: Null - What do you have to say Now? : Leg end, the real "Truth" is the Canucks had no chance of winning the final when O'Halloran. Sutherland, Walkom and O'Rourke were firmly planted on the B's bench.  NBC paided $2 Billion for a poster team for it's new sports channel...and they sure didn't want it to be a team from an alien country... do i need to draw you a picture?
    Posted by null

wow that was a viscous trip on sedin there null at around 10 min of first period vs l.a. he went down so fast and hard i'll be surprised if he can make it out 4 the pp.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

In Response to Re: Null - What do you have to say Now? : Right, I liken it to throwing rocks into a crowd, he might not hit you, but he will hit someone.  And he'll get away with it because he hasn't targetted a specific individual. There's lots of name calling on here, Marchand has been called a rat and probably worse.  It crosses the line when you accuse someone of being a member of the KKK. I know people have been banned for repeatedly posting the same image hundreds of times.  What he does is repeat the same post hundreds of times except worded slightly differently, isn't it the same thing? It's not a theory he's proposing the NHL is entirely corrupt, he is actively saying that it is a criminal empire that fixes all their games.  And he keeps saying it several hundred times.  Irritating.  Posting an image of an unconscious, twitching Horton is irritating, posting it several hundred times will get you banned.
    Posted by BadHabitude

BadHab - might that be like throwing stones into a crowd during a post-Stanley Cup loss in the streets of Vancouver?

That would be Null(and void).

Sections
Shortcuts