Null - What do you have to say Now?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dennis3feetwideman. Show dennis3feetwideman's posts

Re: Null - What do you have to say Now?

The Bruins had six first period goals (one on the pp) and four in one game because the lineman must have been holding louongo's jersey preventing him from stopping the puck. Four of those six goals came before Vancouver was "wrongly" accused of a penalty the other two occurred when the linesman was holding the goalies jersey.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Null - What do you have to say Now?:
    In Response to Re: Null - What do you have to say Now? : Congratulations Bad, nobody likes to see their posts deleted or not reponded to when politely requested. i am still waiting for a response to my question to our good pal, Kel baby. So if you happen to be at a circle tug with Kel baby ask to explain this: Dear Dr. Yo Yo We all know how important the first goal is, and so does Gregorys Daddys Lackeys. So over 7 games, penalties called in the 1st period were: Vancouver - 43 minutes Boston - 16 minutes How do explain this little anomaly? The Refs can Make you or Break you     Jack Torrance
    Posted by null

The anomaly is due to your inabilty to understand how penalties work and when PP's go along with them. Plus, your numbers are way off anyway so you can't really expect an honest answer to a lie.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In Response to Re: Null - What do you have to say Now? : The anomaly is due to your inabilty to understand how penalties work and when PP's go along with them. Plus, your numbers are way off anyway so you can't really expect an honest answer to a lie.
    Posted by dezaruchi

Dez, don't give that loser the time of day, he got his beating, he was  wrong..Now he's just a rogue idiot looking for the attention he never got while mama was at happy hour.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Null - What do you have to say Now? : Dez, don't give that loser the time of day, he got his beating, he was  wrong..Now he's just a rogue idiot looking for the attention he never got while mama was at happy hour.
    Posted by kelvana33

I'm just amusing myself as he's never replied to one of my posts.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

In Response to Null - What do you have to say Now? : Dear Dr. Yo Yo We all know how important the first goal is, and so does Gregorys Daddys Lackeys. So over 7 games, penalties called in the 1st period were: Vancouver - 43 minutes Boston - 16 minutes How do explain this little anomaly? The Refs can Make you or Break you     Jack Torrance
    Posted by null

Actually looked it up....

The Bruins had 18 minutes of penalties in the first period. The canucks had 26 if you take out Rome's 10+5 for the cheapshot on Horton. One of those was a double minor (blood) so it could really have easily been 24 w/o blood.

Null is insinuating that an extra 6mins of PP time in the first period for boston over 7 games is what cost VAN to lose the series......

6. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts