NY Rangers

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

NY Rangers

Starting to score and play.   I am really hoping they stay in 8 th and battle with pitt.  What a great opening round series.   Rangers def is better, better goalie.  If their fwds can grind it out with pitt i think they could take them.   Callahan, Clowe and Dorsett dont care if you are a superstar.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: NY Rangers

The tide is starting to turn in my observation of the Penguins defensive core without Paul Martin to boot. I was really impressed with the Pittsburgh blueliners that played against the Bs the other night. Lundqvist has also started to leave some doubts in mind about his play this year, he has given up some very un-King like goals this year.

The Rangers would defenitely get after the Pittsburgh big names physically and that might hurt once that series got past 5 games. NBC would salivate at the rating potential as well.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

The tide is starting to turn in my observation of the Penguins defensive core without Paul Martin to boot. I was really impressed with the Pittsburgh blueliners that played against the Bs the other night. Lundqvist has also started to leave some doubts in mind about his play this year, he has given up some very un-King like goals this year.

The Rangers would defenitely get after the Pittsburgh big names physically and that might hurt once that series got past 5 games. NBC would salivate at the rating potential as well.

King really has been un king like.  Pitts def is a bit under rated and void of a big name outside letang.  I mean they wanted to give martin away last year.  Hes turned it around.  But if they target letang like i know they will and drive pitts net i think they have a chance.  They cant run and gun.  But thats not their style anyway.  

Oh god nbc would be in cloud 9.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I'm going to Rangers vs. Panthers tomorrow night.  Possible signs for warm-ups:

Lundqvist for Vezina #j/k #LOL

or

1st place...Trade for Nash...8th Place #prust-rules

or

Torts Loves Larry Brooks

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from fishfinger. Show fishfinger's posts

By the looks of the Rangers schedule they could end up the 7th seed and be playing the Bruins in the 1st round.

I do not like it..

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to fishfinger's comment:

By the looks of the Rangers schedule they could end up the 7th seed and be playing the Bruins in the 1st round.

I do not like it..

Possibly 6th.  The rangers have a cake walk end of season to build more confidence.  Im making a call now.  If they get pitt they will beat them.  I can see the rangers making a strong run this year.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:

I do not like it..

Possibly 6th.  The rangers have a cake walk end of season to build more confidence.  Im making a call now.  If they get pitt they will beat them.  I can see the rangers making a strong run this year.  

I'm thinking whoever the Rags play in the 1st round they could beat. Queen Henrietta has played into form down the stretch and with Richards getting his game back they will be a handfull.I don't know if Marc Stall is back but if he does come back their d-core is solid.If the B's can avoid them in the 1st round its ok by me.Then again, if the Bruins have any hope of winning another Cup they'll have to beat a good team eventually, why not the Rags?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsow. Show bruinsow's posts

To me, they remind me of the Kings of last year. Unreal goalie, a team that has solid defence but can't seem to score consistently. Also, for the last while they have had to play to stay alive in the playoff race and have just startedto score consistently. They are getting hot at just the right time. If I'm a top seed in the East I don't want to play them in the first round.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from fishfinger. Show fishfinger's posts

In response to 50belowzero's comment:

I do not like it..

I'm thinking whoever the Rags play in the 1st round they could beat. Queen Henrietta has played into form down the stretch and with Richards getting his game back they will be a handfull.I don't know if Marc Stall is back but if he does come back their d-core is solid.If the B's can avoid them in the 1st round its ok by me.Then again, if the Bruins have any hope of winning another Cup they'll have to beat a good team eventually, why not the Rags?

I agree that they will need to beat the best to make a cup run. But winning a series could give them the confidence that they seem to lack right now.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to 50belowzero's comment:

I do not like it..

I agree that they will need to beat the best to make a cup run. But winning a series could give them the confidence that they seem to lack right now.

For sure and thats why it would be nice to open against someone other than the Rags.But i used to say that i didn't want the B's to play the Scabs in the 1st round and last time they did it propelled them to the Cup, so you never know. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

Looking at the Rangers yesterday I was thinking they would just humiliate the Bruins if they matched up. Like last year, when the Bs played a team they never play well against anyway AND was hot as a pistol, this year it would be just ugly.

As awful as the B's are right now, maybe that actually works in their favor by falling to 4th, maybe even 5th. The Bs have a much better chance playing TO with TO having home ice than the B's do playing NYR under any circumstances.

Of course, I dont think the Bs can beat anyone first round (except Florida, NAS), but a TO series would be less embarrassing.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

SoxFan. I've had enough of your whiney malarkey. I'm ignoring you. Congrats to have made the list that is now literally you and Colon Campbell.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to lambda13's comment:

SoxFan. I've had enough of your whiney malarkey. I'm ignoring you. Congrats to have made the list that is now literally you and Colon Campbell.

LMAO

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

WPG (2) - NYR (4)        
    PIT (1) - NYR (6)       
    NYR (1) - PIT (2)
    NYR (4) - CAR (1)      
    NYR (3) - TOR (4)        
    TOR (2) - NYR (3)       
    NYR (2) - PHI (4)        
    FLA (1) - NYR (6)        
    NYR (8) - BUF (4)        
    NJD (1) - NYR (4)

Lost to Philly a non-playoff team, beat 4 more non-playoff teams. Lost to 2 playoff teams, yep hot as a pistol.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

San,

whos your underdog team.  I like the ducks as well for the record.  

I personally think that they(nyr) have found their scoring touch of late, have a very easy schedule to end the season and should roll into the playoffs on a high note.  

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Ducks are coming out of the West, Chicago couldn't handle their speed not once this season.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

Ducks are coming out of the West, Chicago couldn't handle their speed not once this season.

See.  We do think similar thoughts.  I never rule the ducks out.  In fact.  Im loading up on them in my playoff draft.