NYI not tolling Thomas

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Re: NYI not tolling Thomas

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

I'm so damn excited about the game tomorrow night that I'm suddenly all frigggin' excited for the games next February.  The times are going to be killer.  It's going to be like when the games were in Nagano and I had to set my alarm for 3am to watch the USA lose. 

These long layoffs we get bored and start eating our own.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

OK you need to stay out of the evidence room! You're being an arrogant Canadian jerk-of right now! To under estimate an opposing team and talk down about them the way you are is getting pretty disgusting Shupe! I hope you don't do this when you go to Boston, you certainly won't win many friends. Be confident & proud about your team, but to talk like Canada is the almighty they way you are is just being ignorant & obnoxiou smarten up! 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:

OK you need to stay out of the evidence room! You're being an arrogant Canadian jerk-of right now! To under estimate an opposing team and talk down about them the way you are is getting pretty disgusting Shupe! I hope you don't do this when you go to Boston, you certainly won't win many friends. Be confident & proud about your team, but to talk like Canada is the almighty they way you are is just being ignorant & obnoxiou smarten up! 

Well...When it comes to the gold medal,,,they may as well just mail it in to Canada...When it comes to Thomas, I'm guessing he will get shakey knees at the prospect of plying his trade North of the American border in a country that offers free medicare !

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

I'm so damn excited about the game tomorrow night that I'm suddenly all frigggin' excited for the games next February.  The times are going to be killer.  It's going to be like when the games were in Nagano and I had to set my alarm for 3am to watch the USA lose. 

Shupe has got me all riled for the Olympic games as well. I hope Johnny Quick plays lights out and he takes his "P" in Stampkos and goes home...

I hope certain posters read this thread and witness how many posters can disagree on a topic and still be civil...

Though if Canada wins we will never hear the end of it!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rufus604. Show Rufus604's posts

Canada's lack of goaltending scares the hell out of me.  Hopefully one of them, most likely Price, playes better than average and the offence takes care of the rest.  USA scares me the most, Quick can easily steal this tournament.  US looks set in goal for some time.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

You mean like an american?   Zip it.  I said quick was the best goalie in the world.  I said canada has the most amazing fwds and def an sub par goalies.  

How is it being ignorant.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

Shupe has got me all riled for the Olympic games as well. I hope Johnny Quick plays lights out and he takes his "P" in Stampkos and goes home...

I hope certain posters read this thread and witness how many posters can disagree on a topic and still be civil...

Though if Canada wins we will never hear the end of it!

Nothing wrong with some good chatter.  Hey, i was very good when you guys won the world juniors.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

PS.  I said kane wouldnt make team canada.  Kane is a top 6 fwd.  hes not better then our top 6 and i dont want his offense only style of game on my bottom 4. 

Jerk, disgusting, ignorant and obnoxious?   I mean i know americans never beat their chest and are proud right?  Nuts to you if you cant take it.  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:

Did Canada medal at this years Worlds ?

http://www.iihf.com/competition/352/teams/CAN.html

Ha yah US D is terrible with Yandle, Suter, Orpik, Whitney, J. Johnson, E. Johnson & J Karlson.

If that is the americans def set up they will get dominated.  Big ice will be murder on orpik, whitney.  jj and ej not exactly dominant dmen. 

Like the US D got dominated at this years Worlds and in 2010 ?

Idiot

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

Ha yah US D is terrible with Yandle, Suter, Orpik, Whitney, J. Johnson, E. Johnson & J Karlson.

If that is the americans def set up they will get dominated.  Big ice will be murder on orpik, whitney.  jj and ej not exactly dominant dmen. 

Idiot

In 2010 it was in van.  Bigger ice surfaces as red pointed out.   The wc are a joke. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Idiot

PS. Its john carlson.  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In 2010 it was in van.  Bigger ice surfaces as red pointed out.   The wc are a joke.

Your fat head is in a 79' Van sniffing glue. Yes everyone knows niether the US nor Canada has faired well on big ice surfaces. Shocker!

What else you got Kieth Stone ?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Your fat head is in a 79' Van sniffing glue. Yes everyone knows niether the US nor Canada has faired well on big ice surfaces. Shocker!

What else you got Kieth Stone ?

Its keith.  

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

We won gold against you on your ice in 2002.  We won gold against you at home in 2010.  time to go get another in russia.  Go canada Go.  

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

You mean like an american?   Zip it.  I said quick was the best goalie in the world.  I said canada has the most amazing fwds and def an sub par goalies.  

Relax buddy. I was just bustin your chops. I do think you're under estimating how goaltending can & will be a huge factor between winning & losing a tournament, but I do appreciate your opinion on how stacked Canada will be. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

just to remind everyone, we heard the same argument last olympics. "Canada could field three teams, and win all three medals." then the US took them to OT. Canada won, deserved to win, and was the better team by far, but this isn't basketball where the better team will always win by 30 points. This is hockey. The games aren't played on paper, they are played on ice. There are as many as six or seven teams that could win gold. Still, my money is on Canada

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Relax buddy. I was just bustin your chops. I do think you're under estimating how goaltending can & will be a huge factor between winning & losing a tournament, but I do appreciate your opinion on how stacked Canada will be. 

that was more then chop busting.  Look i think its great that the usa team is even in this conversation.  Hockey usa has come a long way.  Im not sure anyone can duplicate what miller did.  

the one big difference in all of this is that i dont think team usa is better then 2010.  I do think canadas team is going to be much much better.  

Here is my picks for team canada

crosby/stampkos/st louis- 1,2,3 in nhl scoring.  St louis likely doesnt make it but i love him

toews/couture/giroux

bergie/marchand/richards- im not sure either richards or brad make it.  But what a great shut down group

getz/perry/nash- were awesome in 2010. 

Eberle-Hall as extras.  Countless players left off.  No staals. What am i thinking.  May have to bump nash for eric staal.  What a problem to have.  

Of that fwd list who cant play on the big ice surface and what team is faster?  

Def

shea/keith, letang/drew pk/peitrangelo. Might need a left dman in there but wow are these guys mobile, physical and all anchor pps.  

Goalie

price as starter, smith as backup, jake allen as spare...i think hes gonna be really good. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:

just to remind everyone, we heard the same argument last olympics. "Canada could field three teams, and win all three medals." then the US took them to OT. Canada won, deserved to win, and was the better team by far, but this isn't basketball where the better team will always win by 30 points. This is hockey. The games aren't played on paper, they are played on ice. There are as many as six or seven teams that could win gold. Still, my money is on Canada

4 teams.  No chance for any of the other teams to walk away with gold.  They are speed bumps.  7 teams.  No chance. 

PS.  Canada could field two dominant teams.  In fact i would take canadas next team over any of the other teams.  

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

I just realized i left johnny t off team canada 1.  

Team canada. 2

joe/tavares/iggy

staalx2/skinner

marleau/benn/neal

hall/sharp/eberle

boyle/girardi

phanuef/green

coburn/del zotto

crawford/fleury

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

San doggy dog. 

Just to strengthen your def you forgot two huge guys of importance.  Mcdonaugh and shattenkirk. Both likely crack your team.  I love both of them.  Mcdonaugh isnt given enough credit.  Dude is a complete stud.  

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Team canada 3

spezza/kane/ladd

henrique/clarkson/lucic

seguin/hartnell/kunitz

vinny/huberdeau/lupol

schultz/bieksa

franson/cowan

campbell/brewer

marty/roy/belfour

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Team canada 4 

lou/holtby

hamhuis/fowler

alzner/jbo

giordano/daley

rnh/burns/burrows

carter/riberio/doan

duchense/brouwer/laich

oreilly/big buff at fwd/neil

team usa might tie this team. 

Who wants team canada 5. 

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rufus604. Show Rufus604's posts

Team canada 4 

lou/holtby

hamhuis/fowler

alzner/jbo

giordano/daley

rnh/burns/burrows

carter/riberio/doan

duchense/brouwer/laich

Who wants team canada 5. 

Like the lineups but I don't think they will let an American play for team Canada 4.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to Rufus604's comment:

Team canada 4 

lou/holtby

hamhuis/fowler

alzner/jbo

giordano/daley

rnh/burns/burrows

carter/riberio/doan

duchense/brouwer/laich

Who wants team canada 5. 

Like the lineups but I don't think they will let an American play for team Canada 4.

He has canadian citizenship just like brett hull did when he played for team usa. 

Sections
Shortcuts