NYI not tolling Thomas

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rufus604. Show Rufus604's posts

Re: NYI not tolling Thomas

Ahhh...was unaware

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to Rufus604's comment:

Ahhh...was unaware

I was kidding. most these guys have dual citizenships.  I was just lokking over the usa depth on def and its quit good.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Team USA Roster:

General Manager: Kelvana33

Kane/Parise/Kessel

Brown/Kesler/Ryan

Oshie/Callahan/Backes

Pacioretty/Pavelski/Wheeler

Yandle/Suter

Johnson/Buff

Carlson/Shattenkirk

Quick

Miller

Howard

Most of the forwards are still young and in their prime. Gave Canada all they could handle last time around. How many of team U.S.A forwards would make the Canada roster? Not many, just like in 2010.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Isnt Tomas Vanek eligible to play for Team USA this time around?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

Team USA Roster:

General Manager: Kelvana33

Kane/Parise/Kessel

Brown/Kesler/Ryan

Oshie/Callahan/Backes

Pacioretty/Pavelski/Wheeler

Yandle/Suter

Johnson/Buff

Carlson/Shattenkirk

Quick

Miller

Howard

Most of the forwards are still young and in their prime. Gave Canada all they could handle last time around. How many of team U.S.A forwards would make the Canada roster? Not many, just like in 2010.

Mcdonaugh has to be in the top pairing kelv.  Big buff way too slow for this tourney and ice size.  Look at all the loud mouth soup on that team

miller- grade a a hole

max and wheeler same.  Selfish award goes to kane and kessel And kesler  Scoring goals will be your biggest issue.  

Suter/yandle/mcd are very solid top 3.  Carlson very under rated as well as shattenkirk.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Isnt Tomas Vanek eligible to play for Team USA this time around?

He and chara.  You have any room for ST.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Pretty sure Germany didnt make the cut and cannot be in the tournament.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Greasy if he plays for the usa team.  I dont agree. I didnt when nedved played for canada, nor did i when hull played for usa.  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rufus604. Show Rufus604's posts

Correct me if I'm wrong, but once you play for one country internationally, are you not inelidgeable to play for any other country in the future regardless of whick citizenships you hold?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Correct me if I'm wrong, but once you play for one country internationally, are you not inelidgeable to play for any other country in the future regardless of whick citizenships you hold?

Thats a good question.  I cant answer it.  I do know nedved played for his home country and played for canada.  Hull couldnt make canada and went to the usa team. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:

Thats a good question.  I cant answer it.  I do know nedved played for his home country and played for canada.  Hull couldnt make canada and went to the usa team. 

That is a good question, not sure. I wasnt implying Vanek played for Germany, I was just simply pointing out Germany didnt make the cut.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadianfan6. Show Canadianfan6's posts

Game 7 at Van for the cup he pitches a shutout and ends the 39 year wait!

That is all i know.

TT a Bruin legend!!!!!!!!!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Hull couldnt make canada and went to the usa team. 

Still feeling that sting of the '96 World Cup, huh?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

Greasy if he plays for the usa team.  I dont agree. I didnt when nedved played for canada, nor did i when hull played for usa.  

Shupe? Could you really blame Hull? I mean he tried out for team Canada Jr's team they snubbed him which I'm sure he wasn't good enough to make the team, but if you were in his shoes; and you had a duelly. Would you not use it to your advantage & try for out for the other country? And if you made it, with that other country, would you not show the loyality there?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

Still feeling that sting of the '96 World Cup, huh?

[/QUOTE]

Which again is the perfect example of how goaltending can win you a tounament like this. Mike Richter was insane against us. Game 3 is one of my favourite displays of goaltending to watch. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

He has canadian citizenship just like brett hull did when he played for team usa.

Parise, Byfuglien and Brett Hull all played for the US regardless if one of their parents were born elswhere. It wouldn't have bothered me if either one of those players played for Canada but it sure did bother some Canadian hockey fans.

Canada does not have an advantage over the US on bigger ice surfaces. Since the 2004 WJC U20, US kids have proved they can play play well overseas. Sweden and Russia used to dominate the US over there but not anymore. The US walked all over Russia, Finalnd and Sweden this year in Europe!

Most most of the players from the 2004 and 2010 U20 championship teams will be playing in Russia next year, all are well versed on the big open ice by now.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

That is a good question, not sure. I wasnt implying Vanek played for Germany, I was just simply pointing out Germany didnt make the cut.

Vanek was born in Vienna. He's from Austria.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

It makes me laugh when Canadians chide Hull for playing for the USA when he didn't make the Canadian team.

Two things in response:

1.  Canada finished third in that tourney.  Maybe they would have faired better with Hull.  I'm not sure Phil Sykes was the best choice there.

2.  What's wrong with the guy wanting to play so badly that he would play for one team after another passed him over? 

Canada:  Not good enough, Hull.  Beat it.

America:  We've got a spot for you.

Hull:  Thanks, America.  I'm on my way!

Canadians:  Screw you, Hull.