Objectivity

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from EricRGreen. Show EricRGreen's posts

Objectivity

hey guys,
    I am going to admit I am a Habs fan. Before everyone goes on a "troll" rant, hear me out. I am one of the guys calling for a suspension on Pacioretty. I do believe this is the type of hit the league is trying to eradicate from the game. I am going to leave all the "did he turn", "did he lean in", "did he see Max coming" stuff to the league and Shanny. As I was reading this thread, I just want argue some of the things that I read in some of the comments. A majority of people who comment here are not objective (as was said in one of the comments). Most peopel have admittedly said they have allegiances to the home team (Bruins) in the past. To view the stupidity of some of the other threads proves my point. Don't get me wrong, it is the same thing on the Montreal sites, the Toronto sites, the Penguins sites so come off all your high horses in regards to objectivity. Another thing I have noticed is that people on here are preaching for the need to get these types of hits out of the game, countless times I have been on these threads and was appalled by so many people here advocating for the hurting or maiming of another player. Whether sarcastic or not, this is the internet so sacrcasm is impossible to detect. I'm just saying it how I see it and am not just saying this happens solely on Bruins threads. Take it for what it is and enjoy your 11 wins in 12 games (I think).

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beantown28. Show Beantown28's posts

Re: Objectivity

No wonder why nobody is replying...it's only because you're right !

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

Why do you feel the need to come to a Bruins' board and lecture people?  Some people are objective.  Many are not.  Some act like they are objective, but take Bruins players' sides.

Shockingly, here on a Bruins' board, the participants will often have a certain bias.  If you expect a certain objectivity and aren't getting what you want, maybe your expectations are unrealistic.

If this hurts your feelings, go to a Habs' board and discuss diving and calling 911. Okey Dokey?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Did you really need to post this twice in different threads? I read it the first time. I didn't respond because your grammar and spelling made the post very difficult to read all the way through. However, since you are so adamant on the topic, do you really think that we're under the delusion that we are completely objective? We're Bruins fans - as such we all realize, if not outwardly, that we have a certain amount of Bruins bias. Your post is about as revelationary as a headline that reads "dog bites man" or "water is wet".

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Olsonic. Show Olsonic's posts

zzzzzz

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from EricRGreen. Show EricRGreen's posts

Ya, sorry about posting this twice, I meant to delete this one and just keep it on the last one i posted it on. 

Sections
Shortcuts