Observations from the Garden

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from puckhog9966. Show puckhog9966's posts

Re: Observations from the Garden

Ive seen 2 lazy games that one they lost and one they won. Been an awful lot of pulling up on hits and gliding by (Mr. Seguin, thats mainly you). Anyone watching the pitt/philly games can easily see the speed difference. they are playing playoff hockey. The bruins and caps are both playing decent pond hockey, but not even close to playoff level. Thank god they are playing each other becuase they have both sucked. These 2 games have just reinfoced my theories of the 2nd 1/2 of the season. You cant just walz into the playoffs and turn it on suddenly. WEAK, WEAK, games both of them.

How in the fkn world are the caps out hitting what it supose to be the roughest team in the league to play against. It's an easy answer! LAZY and unispired play.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

In Response to Re: Observations from the Garden:
    [QUOTE]Ive seen 2 lazy games that one they lost and one they won. Been an awful lot of pulling up on hits and gliding by (Mr. Seguin, thats mainly you). Anyone watching the pitt/philly games can easily see the speed difference. they are playing playoff hockey. The bruins and caps are both playing decent pond hockey, but not even close to playoff level. Thank god they are playing each other becuase they have both sucked. These 2 games have just reinfoced my theories of the 2nd 1/2 of the season. You cant just walz into the playoffs and turn it on suddenly. WEAK, WEAK, games both of them. How in the fkn world are the caps out hitting what it supose to be the roughest team in the league to play against. It's an easy answer! LAZY and unispired play.
    Posted by puckhog9966[/QUOTE]

Your posts keep getting worse.  This one takes the prize though.  Congrats!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbg1. Show dbg1's posts

[QUOTE]Caps regular season record is much better at home... so now it is up to Boston to steal a game away (or two!)
    Posted by Bruinfaninnewjersey[/QUOTE]

Away teams in the playoffs are 11-6 so far.  Moreover, Bruins are a better road team in the playoffs.  If Bruins actually play on Monday, I wil not be worried.  If I see another effort like yesterday, then Bruins are done.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Observations from the Garden : Away teams in the playoffs are 11-6 so far.  Moreover, Bruins are a better road team in the playoffs.  If Bruins actually play on Monday, I wil not be worried.  If I see another effort like yesterday, then Bruins are done.
    Posted by dbg1[/QUOTE]

Really?  How do you know that?  They haven't played a road playoff game yet this year.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Observations from the Garden : Away teams in the playoffs are 11-6 so far.  Moreover, Bruins are a better road team in the playoffs.  If Bruins actually play on Monday, I wil not be worried.  If I see another effort like yesterday, then Bruins are done.
    Posted by dbg1[/QUOTE]
    lemme guess you said the same thing last year after the b's went down 0-2 TWO TIMES. "the bruins are done?" i hope they "actually play", and win tonight going up 2-1. but down 2-1 is hardly time to jump ship. where have you been(playoffs 2011)? this group of players has A LOT OF GRIT. have some faith, be positive. GO B'S!!!!!!   

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

I agree with many of your assessments.  In addition, The Caps were better at the dot in Game 2 then were the Bruins.  Especially crucial draws in the B's defensive zone.  It also seemed that the Bruins were tossed by the linesman many more times then the Caps were, which I find unusual for the home team.  I don't have any numbers to back it up, but it usually seems like the visitor is tossed from the dot more often then the home player, due to their stick needing to be down first.  Either way, the Caps won crucial face offs and out hit the B's in game 2, whereas the B's won more face offs and out hit the Caps in game 1.  I will be keeping a close eye on these stats, as I feel they are going to continue to tell the story as to which team puts up the most important stat of more goals!