Observations Minn/Mtl

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ErnestoGiove. Show ErnestoGiove's posts

Observations Minn/Mtl

Just watched the highlights of Minn/Mtl and two things come to question. First, Ryan White punching Viellueux (sp?) while Campoli is holding him. Suspension? Nah.

Second - Emelin tries to Marchand someone - misses and sends his own teammate Cole flying through the air. 

If the actions are the same, and both are deemed DANGEROUS ILLEGAL SUSPENDABLE actions - then should it matter that the target is your own teammate?

Suspend Emelin!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Re: Observations Minn/Mtl

Wow please edit the OP....

White was punching Viellux (sp?)

Emelin submarined Cole

Clutterbuck Kneed Bourque

and the grand finale by Setoguchi may be most appreciated by Dennis Wideman who no longer has the worst shootout attempt in NHL history..

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

I think White was punching Veillieux (?) while Campoli held his arms, and i think it was Yemelin that nailed Cole. Either way the White mugging of the Wild player was bush. Once again ,if it was a Bruin, look out. I'd hate to see what the TSN boards would be saying if that was Lucic.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Observations Minn/Mtl:
    Wow please edit the OP.... White was punching Viellux (sp?) Emelin submarined Cole Clutterbuck Kneed Bourque and the grand finale by Setoguchi may be most appreciated by Dennis Wideman who no longer has the worst shootout attempt in NHL history..
    Posted by I-Like-Hockey

In his defense, Setoguchi scored with 10 seconds left to send it to OT. No one will remember that though as this will be on the blooper reels for years to come.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Watch the Setoguchi shootout attempt closely.  The puck stops when he carries it into the area that the zamboni just cleared.  Looks like the zamboni driver dropped too much water which made the puck go on edge.  Habs cheating again.

Great hit by Emelin too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oG-kerMyYIY

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

I have no idea why they wouldn't consider a suspension for White, except that none of the punches may have landed.  It was a shockingly cowardly display.  I guess that's his whole strategy, as evidenced by the fight with Boychuk last year -- jump your opponent before he's ready or gets his gloves off.  Punk.

Emelin should be hearing from Cole today, not the league.

Carey Price can deny it all he wants -- he was trying to score a goal and ended up with the puck in his own net.  It looked like a foolish attempt.

Sections
Shortcuts