Oddsmakers Feel The Bruins Are Still Capable

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Oddsmakers Feel The Bruins Are Still Capable

Online oddsmakers still list the Bruins as the team to beat in the East. Obviously, this guarantees nothing but it is nice to see an impartial opinion of where the team is. Perhaps impartial is the wrong word because they are very partial to making money and that doesn't happen when their odds are way off.

http://prohockeytalk.nbcsports.com/2014/06/15/back-to-chicago-hawks-very-early-favorites-for-2015-cup/" rel="nofollow">http://prohockeytalk.nbcsports.com/2014/06/15/back-to-chicago-hawks-very-early-favorites-for-2015-cup/

"wow,check out all of the losers in here......"

-Gerry Dee

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sportsnutty. Show Sportsnutty's posts

Re: Oddsmakers Feel The Bruins Are Still Capable

The East, according to the oddsmaker in the link, is a two-horse race. Incredible Bovada would put odds out now without knowing what the rosters might look like come October. What's the upside to that besides early action. I'm definitely going to bookmark that and look again in a few (hopefully short) months.

Even come April it's hard to pick who will win the Conference in the NHL. But I like seeing the Bruins getting some early respect.

Lets GO BRUINS!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

At least these oddsmakers, unlike some on the board, don't believe the Bruins have hit the skids despite this year's results. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Who was last year's favorite? Chicago? I think we all know Boston has the team to win. The crucial aspect is how does PC handle the Cap? Something has to give. Chicago had draft picks fill the void last year. Does Boston have the same? A defenseman is what is needed, experienced to help Chara. Many maneuvers have to be made. So the odds makers will adjust their bets. 

"Don't judge me monkey" 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Don-Bruino. Show Don-Bruino's posts

In response to islamorada's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Who was last year's favorite? Chicago? I think we all know Boston has the team to win. The crucial aspect is how does PC handle the Cap? Something has to give. Chicago had draft picks fill the void last year. Does Boston have the same? A defenseman is what is needed, experienced to help Chara. Many maneuvers have to be made. So the odds makers will adjust their bets. 

"Don't judge me monkey" 

/QUOTE]

You know Seidenberg is coming back, right?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

"Incredible Bovada would put odds out now without knowing what the rosters might look like come October"

The Bruins and Hawks aren't going to have a lot of personnel change, perhaps that is why.

Playoffs: Reilly Smith > Tyler Seguin

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Beat the Habs  and they'll make it to the cup final again.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from btrentor. Show btrentor's posts

Trade Bartkowski for Doughty, then trade Caron for Shea Weber. Then they'd have a decent top 4 D.