OFFICAL GAME 5 PREDICTION THREAD

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

OFFICAL GAME 5 PREDICTION THREAD

Boston 1

Tampa Bay 4

Bruins play tight and have the play taken to them and continue to get nothing from the power play. Thomas keeps the 5 hole open and will be scrambling out of control due to our d playing sloppy. Crowd boos them off the ice.

Hope I am wrong trust me I do but I feel after last game nothing has changed about this group as this is the what the thrid melt down of this season and thats not even brining up the pryer year.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Re: OFFICAL GAME 5 PREDICTION THREAD

TB 27    BOS 21

TB misses an extra point

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

n Response to Re: OFFICAL GAME 5 PREDICTION THREAD:
    [QUOTE]TB 27    BOS 21 TB misses an extra point
    Posted by hangnail[/QUOTE]

Lol thanks for the chuckle could use that right now!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

BOS 3-2 in OT

Kaberle with the winner, 'cause that will cause chaos around these parts and who doesn't want that?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

In Response to Re: OFFICAL GAME 5 PREDICTION THREAD:
    [QUOTE]BOS 3-2 in OT Kaberle with the winner, 'cause that will cause chaos around these parts and who doesn't want that?
    Posted by asmaha[/QUOTE]

Any way the bruins win is fine by me!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

In Response to OFFICAL GAME 5 PREDICTION THREAD:
    [QUOTE]Boston 1 Tampa Bay 4 Bruins play tight and have the play taken to them and continue to get nothing from the power play. Thomas keeps the 5 hole open and will be scrambling out of control due to our d playing sloppy. Crowd boos them off the ice. Hope I am wrong trust me I do but I feel after last game nothing has changed about this group as this is the what the thrid melt down of this season and thats not even brining up the pryer year.
    Posted by LUCICmilan17[/QUOTE]

If the Bruins win the Cup, they shouldn't allow you to celebrate. Every one of your posts is cup half empty. Have a little faith. If the Bruins were as bad as all of your prior posts said they were we wouldnt be 2 games from the Finals.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

My wife predicts Bruins 4-3 win.
    Goals by Bergeron, Seguin, Chara and Lucic.
    She thinks most of the goals will be scored in the 2nd inning.

She still has a few of the finer points of the game to learn yet...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to OFFICAL GAME 5 PREDICTION THREAD : If the Bruins win the Cup, they shouldn't allow you to celebrate. Every one of your posts is cup half empty. Have a little faith. If the Bruins were as bad as all of your prior posts said they were we wouldnt be 2 games from the Finals.
    Posted by mikzor[/QUOTE]

LOL who is the they you speak of? I speak whats on my mind and no matter what I think is going to happen I always want like hell for the bruins to win. I will put you in the group of many other posters on this board who think you have to be a bruins hommer and always think they will win or your not a real fan. Grow up

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

Bruins will win -- not sure of the score -- Lucic gets 3 goals or 4 points or both.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyDan. Show NeelyDan's posts

2-1 TBL win

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmokingJoe. Show SmokingJoe's posts

4-3 Bruins,

Goal Scorers for Boston - Horton, Lucic, Bergy and Boychuck......

Key is a solid 1st period, shake off the last game in Tampa.... If we are Tied or In the lead at the end of One, I am very confident that we pull this one off....

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Bruins take a 2-0 lead...and win 3-2.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

[QUOTE]Boston 1 Tampa Bay 4 Bruins play tight and have the play taken to them and continue to get nothing from the power play. Thomas keeps the 5 hole open and will be scrambling out of control due to our d playing sloppy. Crowd boos them off the ice. Hope I am wrong trust me I do but I feel after last game nothing has changed about this group as this is the what the thrid melt down of this season and thats not even brining up the pryer year.

OH LUCICmilan....not a true fan yet ...you will see how much character this team has tonight .....BRUINS 4  TB  0

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from east-westBsfan. Show east-westBsfan's posts

4-2 Boston

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

5-2 Bruins
    Marchand with the hat trick.  Ryder/DK with the others.

We score 2 quick ones. They come back and tie. We score 3 in the 3rd.  Everyone relaxes for one day.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to OFFICAL GAME 5 PREDICTION THREAD : OH LUCICmilan....not a true fan yet ...you will see how much character this team has tonight .....BRUINS 4  TB  0 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011[/QUOTE]

Well stanley you have been right with most of your predictions this post season/ I hope the trend continues!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmokingJoe. Show SmokingJoe's posts

Game is on Hockey Night in Canada, much better than TSN.....

Did anyone notice how attrocious the camera work was in Tampa?  Most of the time, they could not follow the play....

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbg1. Show dbg1's posts

Got a bad feeling that TB will have too much momentum going to this game.  They win tonight 3-1.
    Boston is flat in the first and TB scores,
    Boston evens it up in the 2nd,
    Then TB 1 goal on a pp in the 2nd
    Defensive battle in the 3rd then
    TB finishes up with an ENG.

But I think boston's play is better and they snap back and win in tampa.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

5-3 Bruins with a Krejci EN....

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Glad I was wrong about thomas and the bruins winning! The predection was pretty spot on of the power play strugles continueing and the bruins geting play taken to them.

I love being wrong when I think the bruins will lose!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

[QUOTE]Got a bad feeling that TB will have too much momentum going to this game.  They win tonight 3-1. Boston is flat in the first and TB scores, Boston evens it up in the 2nd, Then TB 1 goal on a pp in the 2nd Defensive battle in the 3rd then TB finishes up with an ENG. But I think boston's play is better and they snap back and win in tampa.
    Posted by dbg1[/QUOTE]

You know what's really weird dbg1? You were almost exactly oppositely wrong!!! Except for the PP goal, everything else was the opposite!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbg1. Show dbg1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: OFFICAL GAME 5 PREDICTION THREAD : You know what's really weird dbg1? You were almost exactly oppositely wrong!!! Except for the PP goal, everything else was the opposite!
    Posted by Ronstar8[/QUOTE]

I know...great isn't it....I love when I am wrong.Laughing 

Sections
Shortcuts