Official Draft Thread 2014

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

Official Draft Thread 2014

Love the draft! Let's hope the B's can get a great player who will contribute sooner rather than later.

Judging from other recent threads it looks like most of us are hoping for a solid forward pick by PC. But maybe a highly rated D drops because there is a run on smaller, speedy forwards from Latvia or something and PC takes the D-man. Maybe he goes out of character and makes a trade and really shakes things up. Who know. Can't wait to watch though.

Looking forward to seeing Stanley at the draft table. He'll be the one with the drool bucket strapped under his chin :P

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

Re: Official Draft Thread 2014

Oh, by the way - I think PC stays at 25 and takes Adrian Kempe. Just my guess but I like this player and think he'd be a good fit.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Damn I thought my compooter had updated it's clock and the draft was about to start uugh.

Not on Chicago time anymore.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to WalkTheLine's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Love the draft! Let's hope the B's can get a great player who will contribute sooner rather than later.

Judging from other recent threads it looks like most of us are hoping for a solid forward pick by PC. But maybe a highly rated D drops because there is a run on smaller, speedy forwards from Latvia or something and PC takes the D-man. Maybe he goes out of character and makes a trade and really shakes things up. Who know. Can't wait to watch though.

Looking forward to seeing Stanley at the draft table. He'll be the one with the drool bucket strapped under his chin :P

[/QUOTE]

Best player available.

And as for Stanley, I'm not sure what to say.  I say there's a 10% chance that his nonsense is true.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:
    [QUOTE]

And as for Stanley, I'm not sure what to say.  I say there's a 10% chance that his nonsense is true.

[/QUOTE]

Would you create an apology thread if it is true? :)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Holding off on jumping for joy about the Bs draft pick until BadHabs skating critique unless it's Tuch.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

By the way, think PC will re-sign Cross?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Nashville will probably grab Tuch at #11.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Best player available.

[/QUOTE]

Where on earth did you come up with 10 percent lol

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]

Oh, by the way - I think PC stays at 25 and takes Adrian Kempe. Just my guess but I like this player and think he'd be a good fit.

[/QUOTE]

I like Barbashev from Moncton in the Q.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Not much time guys ...just to let you know that PC is involved in a lot of talks right now ...I am not saying he will make a deal but dont be surprised if he does ...if we renain at 25 ....put your mega $$$$ on Nikita Sherbak

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 & 3 more Cups by 2020

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Very exciting here to see all the talks and GM's walking around...I've just met Nikita Scherbak ...he is looking forward to join the BRUINS in less than 3 hours ....told him I was chatting wiyh the fans ...he said give my regards to the BRUINS fans ...so I am just oasing the message guys ...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Very exciting here to see all the talks and GM's walking around...I've just met Nikita Scherbak ...he is looking forward to join the BRUINS in less than 3 hours ....told him I was chatting wiyh the fans ...he said give my regards to the BRUINS fans ...so I am just oasing the message guys ...

[/QUOTE]

Pictures?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

It's the best day of the off-season for action. Let's see some deals!

"wow,check out all of the losers in here......"

-Gerry Dee

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

any Stanley sightings yet?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Bettman getting booed...never gets old

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:[QUOTE]

It's the best day of the off-season for action. Let's see some deals!  [/QUOTE]

Amen!

Whatever Tallon

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Ekblad.....can't go wrong with him

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

Pierre's putting draft picks in the Hall Of Fame already. . 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

So this is TSNs swan song with the NHL...No ?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

So this is TSNs swan song with the NHL...No ?

[/QUOTE]

Did I miss something? Why?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Dorsett to Canucks for 3rd rounder.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Edmonton owners son grew and so did his fro.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Dorsett to Canucks for 3rd rounder.

[/QUOTE]

They used the 3rd rounder that they got from the Ducks for Kesler so we can basically add him into that trade.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Edmonton owners son grew and so did his fro.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, major growth spurt for the kid and his fro, lol. I think he's getting too old for this. It's not cute anymore. Next year it will be downright creepy!