Official game 7 thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from FenwayChuck. Show FenwayChuck's posts

Re: Official game 7 thread

In Response to Re: Official game 7 thread:
    [QUOTE]High glove side on Roloson, High glove side on Roloson, High glove side on Roloson, High glove side on Roloson, High glove side on Roloson, High glove side on Roloson, High glove side on Roloson, High glove side on Roloson, High glove side on Roloson, High glove side on Roloson...
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

They apparently didn't get this message....  I saw one obviously shot to the high glove side... and he brought up the glove and it clanked off the tip and went over the net..... the rest they haven't had much time to shoot at a slot, but when they did it was not high to the glove....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from FenwayChuck. Show FenwayChuck's posts

something ugly?..... Hmm like with 2 minutes left the Versus Ball washer announcers call down and have Marchand penalized for looking with a grin at someone?

It really does look like the refs have decided they will put away the whistles (for the most part).....  Bet they call one on each team in the third.... and we get to see if the B's stop the vaunted PP of TB.

YES the Versus people are in love with TB.  Possibly becuase they would rather go to TB next week than to come back to Boston (with the weird weather)....

GOOD LUCK B's

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

FINALLY!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from uphere. Show uphere's posts

Woooooooooooo!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmokingJoe. Show SmokingJoe's posts

I am sooooooo Flipping PUMPED!

We totally deserved that game.....

Bruins Best in 3rd:

Horton
    Chara
    Seids
    Krejci
    Bergy
    Thomas

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from knipsheer. Show knipsheer's posts

yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah
    CBC (Canada) had an awesome shot of Monty Burns Jacobs with a Div Champs lid on, hilarious.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4Adam13. Show 4Adam13's posts

In Response to Re: Official game 7 thread:
    [QUOTE]something ugly?..... Hmm like with 2 minutes left the Versus Ball washer announcers call down and have Marchand penalized for looking with a grin at someone? It really does look like the refs have decided they will put away the whistles (for the most part).....  Bet they call one on each team in the third.... and we get to see if the B's stop the vaunted PP of TB. YES the Versus people are in love with TB.  Possibly becuase they would rather go to TB next week than to come back to Boston (with the weird weather).... GOOD LUCK B's
    Posted by FenwayChuck[/QUOTE]

Emmrick calls it both ways. He is a class act for sports commentary.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Swerengen. Show Swerengen's posts

Oh man, if I DO get any sleep tonight, it will be with the worlds biggest, dumbest grin on my face.  I am so proud of this team......AND WHAT A GAME!!!

To my fellow fans, I love you all.  We had em all the way, aye?  Ha!!!

Oh and as far as Emmrick goes, people can say what they want about Versus, but I'm damn glad we THAT guy calling our games.  He is excellent