Official game 7 thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from uphere. Show uphere's posts

Re: Official game 7 thread

4-2 Bruins  4th goal EN

Garden goes crazy..

Too bad the B's couldn't get Fred/Derek/Dave to call a game

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49thparallel. Show 49thparallel's posts

and Ryder almost tied it late...same shift I believe...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Awesome.  Freaking awesome. 20 hours until gametime and they haven't given the Bolts that one goal lead yet.

At least I can relax 20 hours before my heart attack.

I've got a game tomorrow night, which is my excuse not to watch.  I honestly can't take it.  There's a tv in the lobby and I'll be drawn to that like a moth to a flame.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

I can't wait i am excited can't wait to be part of the "jungle" tomorow night that crowd is gona go nuts I gota be careful I don't split a blood vessel in my head screaming tomorow. This is the biggest game for this franchise in almost 20 seasons. 2morow is destiny and FAITH WILL BE REWARDED TO THOSE WHO HAVE TAKEN THE PAST BEAT DOWNS!!!!!! LETS GO BRUINS!!!!!!!!!!!

U guess we could say sons of boston for this video and Wallace is the team convincing us they are not about to repeat past failures and they are going to make us beleive!

"WHAT WOULD YOU DO WITHOUT FREEDOM" "WE WILL FIGHT"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLrrBs8JBQo

'THEY WILL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDPM" or our faith for this team!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

The better team usually wins a Game 7. The Bruins are the better team: not by much, and they're not always the SMARTER team, but they're the better team.

The inconsistency the Bruins have shown this series is of course the X factor, but I think they'll come out of this one with a nail-biting W.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from uphere. Show uphere's posts

Heading to the doc for blood pressure meds...gonna need it tonight!

I can picture B's with a 1 goal lead with 2 minutes to go. Heart rate should be about 200bpm! 

Lets kick some a55!! 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Re: Official game 7 thread:
    [QUOTE]The better team usually wins a Game 7. The Bruins are the better team: not by much, and they're not always the SMARTER team, but they're the better team. The inconsistency the Bruins have shown this series is of course the X factor, but I think they'll come out of this one with a nail-biting W.
    Posted by Kennedy97[/QUOTE]

Positive post.  I'm very positive for tonight and you just stregthened my thoughts.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

Stomach already churning.  I think I'll be running laps around the building by 2.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

High glove side on Roloson, High glove side on Roloson, High glove side on Roloson, High glove side on Roloson, High glove side on Roloson, High glove side on Roloson, High glove side on Roloson, High glove side on Roloson, High glove side on Roloson, High glove side on Roloson...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from watchtower. Show watchtower's posts

[QUOTE]Awesome.  Freaking awesome. 20 hours until gametime and they haven't given the Bolts that one goal lead yet. At least I can relax 20 hours before my heart attack. I've got a game tomorrow night, which is my excuse not to watch.  I honestly can't take it.  There's a tv in the lobby and I'll be drawn to that like a moth to a flame.
    Posted by BadHabitude[/QUOTE]

Don't spend all of your paycheck at once.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from uphere. Show uphere's posts

I just dont want to see a 3-0 lead by B's after 1 period....

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TryToBearIt. Show TryToBearIt's posts

[QUOTE]High glove side on Roloson, High glove side on Roloson, High glove side on Roloson, High glove side on Roloson, High glove side on Roloson, High glove side on Roloson, High glove side on Roloson, High glove side on Roloson, High glove side on Roloson, High glove side on Roloson...
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

Ditto.

Ryder/Marchand/Lucic/Horton and Mr. Tyler Seguin all quite adept at such a shot.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from wolfwood. Show wolfwood's posts

[QUOTE]I just dont want to see a 3-0 lead by B's after 1 period....
    Posted by uphere[/QUOTE]
    indeeed 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from FenwayChuck. Show FenwayChuck's posts

[QUOTE]ugggh...thankfully my girl is in a soccer tournament...cant watch...umm make that don't want to watch...got a bad feeling....hope I am DEAD wrong.
    Posted by bruinsfan4778[/QUOTE]

Look I hope for the best for your girl in her soccer tournament also.... But I have faith in her team... I do not know why you don't want to watch her.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from uphere. Show uphere's posts

B's LETS GET IT ON!! Cool

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from uphere. Show uphere's posts

Finally, no goals in the first minute! Good sign..
    Just need to slow it down a bit.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Too bad that Roloson looks to be much better tonight.  Bs have to put some traffic in front!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmokingJoe. Show SmokingJoe's posts

Best Bruins in the 1st:

Chara
    Peverly
    Seidenberg
    Bergy
    Lucic

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

Bruins still need to shoot more. They passed up some shots. But I like how the defense is taking shots. You have to keep shooting. Lucic would love to have that break away again. The Versus love fest for TB is driving me batty.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

hi y'all. this is some game. i didnt realize than rolosin, the gtampa goalie is 7-0 in game 7s and 2-0 in game 7s determining who goes to the stanley cup. timmy has to really keep it up. what are the odds this goes to a shoot-out?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmokingJoe. Show SmokingJoe's posts

Great 2nd Period.....

Best Bruins:

Lucic
    Seguin
    Chara
    Seidenberg
    Krejci

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

The more it stay 0-0 the more you feel that something ugly could make the difference!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

No fingernails left.. But certainly Bruins have had the better of the play so far and the best chances , but Roloson up to the task.. Gotta give credit where it's due.
    Bruins having a hard time hitting the net with shots..Seguin should have buried his chance though  .. Bruins will pull it out somehow.... I have a good feeling about this..

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmokingJoe. Show SmokingJoe's posts

I am proud that the Bruins showed up to play tonight.  They certainly have given a  great effort and thats all we can ask for.  Now we just need the effort to translate to a win......

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from uphere. Show uphere's posts

[QUOTE]The more it stay 0-0 the more you feel that something ugly could make the difference!!
    Posted by lucaooo[/QUOTE]

That's for sure! 
    Hate to see some junk shot go in and decide the series...unless it's the B's!