Official message from the NHL

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jacobspleasesell. Show jacobspleasesell's posts

Official message from the NHL

Dear Vancouver,

You're welcome.

Hugs and kisses,
    Don VanMassenhoven and Dan O'Rourke

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

Re: Official message from the NHL

That's not how we roll around these parts. Leave the whining and excuses to other teams. Bring on the Jets. Next.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

Even though we lost I still see it as a moral victory.  Really, the Canucks won thanks to a 2 minute 5 on 3, a 5 minute major and 11-6 powerplays.  Come games that Canucks won't get that gift from the refs nor form the B's. 5 on 5 we outscored them 3-0. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jacobspleasesell. Show jacobspleasesell's posts

In Response to Re: Official message from the NHL:
    [QUOTE]That's not how we roll around these parts. Leave the whining and excuses to other teams. Bring on the Jets. Next.
    Posted by asmaha[/QUOTE]

It really isn't whining when it is obvious that the Canucks received a decided advantage from inept officiating. The refs obviously decided before the game began that they were going to put a clamp down early on these 2 teams and when they had their first opportunity to do so they F-ed it up royally. The league already acknowledged that they blew the Lucic call, then to have 7 or 8 guys jump on Thornton and the Bs end up 2 men down? It started out bad and went downhill from there.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to Official message from the NHL:
    [QUOTE]Dear Vancouver, You're welcome. Hugs and kisses, Don VanMassenhoven and Dan O'Rourke
    Posted by jacobspleasesell[/QUOTE]

That's a great screen name.  I bet you wish Jacobs sold the B's a little while back so the high priced GM could trade the farm and picks for Kovalchuk.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from FranklinFlyers14. Show FranklinFlyers14's posts

The Canucks are gutless, however, the Bruins played undisciplined hockey, plain and simple. 

I think the Canucks are the worst, Henrik Sedin was in on that scrum when it was 6 Canucks against Thorton and then runs to the bench when the Bruins come over, lame.

Having said that, if the Bruins can keep their emotion in check a bit they win that game, the Bruins tend to lose when they let teams get under their skin too much.  That happened last night.  The Refs were bad, but I don't think they are in the back pocket of the Canucks, there were plenty of power plays for the Bruins and they didn't score, and they gave too much power play time to the best power play team in the league.

They know Vancouver is a cheap shotting, diving, hit and run team, they should have been ready for it. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

The refs blew it. When Shanahan reviews the tapes on Marchand he will see zero evidence of Marchand targeting Salo. Marchand ducked Salo's charge, as Julien stated he should, and played the puck. The Ref totally blew the call, and Salo whined all the way to the bench after throwing his stick wildly.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

[QUOTE]The Canucks are gutless, however, the Bruins played undisciplined hockey, plain and simple.  I think the Canucks are the worst, Henrik Sedin was in on that scrum when it was 6 Canucks against Thorton and then runs to the bench when the Bruins come over, lame. Having said that, if the Bruins can keep their emotion in check a bit they win that game, the Bruins tend to lose when they let teams get under their skin too much.  That happened last night.  The Refs were bad, but I don't think they are in the back pocket of the Canucks, there were plenty of power plays for the Bruins and they didn't score, and they gave too much power play time to the best power play team in the league. They know Vancouver is a cheap shotting, diving, hit and run team, they should have been ready for it. 
    Posted by FranklinFlyers14[/QUOTE]

please explain what penalties were the result of the bruins being undisciplined.  should lucic have jumped back in the bench to assure the canucks had 8 players against 4 bruins ,or should marchand have just stood there and hope not to fly face first into the glass?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from grizzlybear69. Show grizzlybear69's posts

Let us try get this right.gillis despises the wolverine yet seems to tolerate ballard.Strange.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

[QUOTE]Let us try get this right.gillis despises the wolverine yet seems to tolerate ballard.Strange.
    Posted by grizzlybear69[/QUOTE]
    Any percieved indiscretion against Ol' Tomato face's beloved Nucks makes him very unhappy.He doesn't feel the same way about biting ,diving and whining. As far as his team involved in a so called clipping check,doesn't happen.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bbbfan40. Show bbbfan40's posts

See the "Hit of the Week" on the NHL Network.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jacobspleasesell. Show jacobspleasesell's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Official message from the NHL : That's a great screen name.  I bet you wish Jacobs sold the B's a little while back so the high priced GM could trade the farm and picks for Kovalchuk.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

Actually if you check it out you'd see that I've had that screenname since 2007. Unfortunately you can't change your screenname, you have to open a new account which I haven't had time for. Sorry if my 5 year old name offended your sensibilities.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from billwr5. Show billwr5's posts

Message says(i have the Charles barkley app) No hitting alowed ,no tough guys to be playing on the ice with the Fuzzy wuzzy canucks,don't touch a Sedin . We have changed the game since the western fuzzy wuzzy teams have come in to the NHL.