Official Montreal Game Thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from HabsNo16. Show HabsNo16's posts

Official Montreal Game Thread

Here is tonights Montreal Impact versus Atlanta Silverbacks official game thread. Should be a classic, if you like a couple of crappy soccer teams pertending to give a sh*t.

............Yes, this is all we have left up here.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from HabsNo16. Show HabsNo16's posts

Re: Official Montreal Game Thread

No score through the first ten seconds of play....man if I had a razor and a warm bath right now....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from gardenbees. Show gardenbees's posts

In Response to Re: Official Montreal Game Thread:
    [QUOTE]No score through the first ten seconds of play....man if I had a razor and a warm bath right now....
    Posted by HabsNo16[/QUOTE]

You know, when I first started to see your post, I thought you were a pest and another nausiating troll so I never responded.  But your dry sense of humor is somewhat growing on me....lol

On a non-hockey note, glad to have seen the MLS expand to Montreal last year.  Just to let you know since your city is new to MLS, the NE Revolution is part of the original ten of MLS teams.  They've been to the finals four times but obviously have not won the Cup - yet.  But the fan base continues to grow. 

So you lost a baseball team, can Montreal carry a soccer team?  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from oliver18. Show oliver18's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Official Montreal Game Thread : You know, when I first started to see your post, I thought you were a pest and another nausiating troll so I never responded.  But your dry sense of humor is somewhat growing on me....lol On a non-hockey note, glad to have seen the MLS expand to Montreal last year.  Just to let you know since your city is new to MLS, the NE Revolution is part of the original ten of MLS teams.  They've been to the finals four times but obviously have not won the Cup - yet.  But the fan base continues to grow.  So you lost a baseball team, can Montreal carry a soccer team?    
    Posted by gardenbees[/QUOTE]

yeah he's sorta funny

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

and he loves ritchie blackmore.... now I wish Juliene would put seguin on the pp.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Swerengen. Show Swerengen's posts

[QUOTE]and he loves ritchie blackmore.... now I wish Juliene would put seguin on the pp.
    Posted by mattbs[/QUOTE]

Agreed

Seguin is a total Highway Star

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from HabsNo16. Show HabsNo16's posts

Did anyone get a final on this?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

[QUOTE]Did anyone get a final on this?
    Posted by HabsNo16[/QUOTE]

montreal had an impact with 8 in atlanta's silverbacks.