official stamkos not going

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco0863. Show marco0863's posts

official stamkos not going

To those gullible who felt stamkos had  a superhuman body and going to the Olympics. Well he's not going its official. 

I'm going to stick to what I said and say we don't see stamkos this season

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from riptide757. Show riptide757's posts

Re: official stamkos not going

In response to marco0863's comment:

To those gullible who felt stamkos had  a superhuman body and going to the Olympics. Well he's not going its official. 

I'm sure the Lightning would disagree 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

they had to wait until the weekend before the olympic break to announce it. that's how close he was. he won't miss a game after the olympics most likely. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[/QUOTE]

If you didn't notice by now, not many take what you say seriously. Not a bash..... just an observation.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco0863. Show marco0863's posts

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment:

If you didn't notice by now, not many take what you say seriously. Not a bash..... just an observation.

[/QUOTE]

You're right  the bdc is another world of discussion.  However that's exactly why I need to repeat and repeat

So theres a chance th ey can understand.  But Thx for your utmost perception but frankly chowda I dont give a damn

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment:

You're right  the bdc is another world of discussion.  However that's exactly why I need to repeat and repeat

So theres a chance th ey can understand.  But Thx for it utmost perception but frankly chowda I dont give a damn

give me one reason why you think stamkos is done. one reason why anyone would think he's done. 

• You have chosen to ignore posts from marco0863. Show marco0863's posts

Broken tibia that's why -not like healing a finger. Not saying he's done forever but I never once thought he'd be back for olympics. In fact a friend of mine I was having supper wIth said  he would be back for olympics

I told him "no" he said these guys are in great shape- yes they are but a broken leg is more complex then some one with a superman body.  Now he will be re evaluated  in 2-3 weeks that means right after the Olympics and I'm betting more healing time will be needed.  Keep In mind he's a young thoroughbred and as hard of a decision it might be TB will not sacrifice his career I am sure they'd rather  sacrifice the season

• You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

you said he's going to be out for the season...the guys been skating for a couple weeks. 

• You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

but frankly chowda I dont give a damn

[/QUOTE]

Stealing Clark Gable's line ? 

• Sections
    Shortcuts