Official Team Stanley Cup Photo?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from diz420. Show diz420's posts

Official Team Stanley Cup Photo?

Hi,

I know that the Bs took an official team photo a couple of days after the win (you know, the one they take along center ice).  Does anyone know where I can find this hi-def official photo?

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tarpouch. Show tarpouch's posts

Re: Official Team Stanley Cup Photo?

YES ANY BODY KNOW. HAVE THE 1970 OFFICAL POSTER. WOULD LIKE TO ADD 2011 TO THE MIX.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gosi1207. Show Gosi1207's posts

http://shop.nhl.com/product/index.jsp?productId=11795238&cp=11751440&clickid=body_bestsell_txt

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

ugh.  No.  not that photo, it's horrible.  Not the immediate after cup win photo where everyone just lies on the ice, but the nice one where everyone is lined up.

I want this one.

http://cgi.ebay.com/2011-STANLEY-CUP-CHAMPS-TEAM-BOSTON-BRUINS-8x10-PHOTO-/150624432577?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item2311ea71c1

Except I want it "free", that is, I want to find it online and print it.

I shouldn't be expected to pay for stuff, I should get it free because this is America and not some commie country.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

In Response to Re: Official Team Stanley Cup Photo?:
    [QUOTE]I shouldn't be expected to pay for stuff, I should get it free because this is America and not some commie country.
    Posted by BadHabitude[/QUOTE]

There's the problem with this country... folks want everything given to them.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In Response to Re: Official Team Stanley Cup Photo?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Official Team Stanley Cup Photo? : There's the problem with this country... folks want everything given to them.
    Posted by Bruinfaninnewjersey[/QUOTE]

What?  Who's asking for someone to give it to me?

I intend on TAKING it once I find out where one is.

That's what makes this country great.

Apparently you aren't aware of that, and that makes it highly questionable as to whether you are actually from NJ.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

OK, so I was about to plunk down my money for that picture on ebay when I realized there was no cup in the picture.

I thought I saw that they had a photo taken like this one,
    http://www.legendsofhockey.net/LegendsOfHockey/jsp/SilverwareTrophyWinner.jsp?tro=STC&year=1971-72

Anyone know if they took a picture like that?  Because I can't find one for love nor money.