Officially Done With CJ

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from perrysound. Show perrysound's posts

Re: Officially Done With CJ

In Response to Re: Officially Done With CJ:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Officially Done With CJ : CJ didn't have to. The Karma police took care of that. Where's Sidney now ? What happened to him. Bingo. I'll send my sympathy card to Mario later.
    Posted by 50belowzero[/QUOTE]

Yes Karma is a bytch, but I still would have liked the B's to have delivered a strong message. I would never wish a concussion on Crosby, by the B's or anyone. We are losing too many top-end-players across the league. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

I promised I wouldn't bash the guy until after the play-offs! And not at all if he gets the B's to the 3rd round & they win just ONE GAME! That'll make him the only coach to do that since Rick Bowness in 92 (get into the 3rd round) It was Milbury who was the last coach with a win in the 3rd round! Also, I always try to stay objective & give dung & kudo's just as easily. Since that Boston late collaspe against the Scabs! CJ has been doing better as has the team. Yes they've given up more defensively, but in order to do that one has to change right? That was my biggest problem with CJ. He wouldn't adjust. Well he seems to be now, he's not playing the 4th line late in games as much, the team responds better when they're spit on & I he's even called a timeout or 2 even when the B's were leading.

So, I can only say good things so far.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from screw-cindy-and-ovie. Show screw-cindy-and-ovie's posts

In Response to Re: Officially Done With CJ:
    [QUOTE]Lots of teams and fans would be happy to be tied for 6'th in the league in scoring and tied for 4'th in goals allowed. That being said, without having the benefit of being in the dressing room, he does seem like a dopey guy that doesnt lead or inspire alot of enthasism by his actions.  You could also make an argument he is too loyal (i know sometimes an asset) to verteran players and too quick with rookies which can obviously kill confidence. Sometimes change is necessary - just cuz - and if they dont play well into spring this year that could spell the end of Claude "Homer Simpson" Julien.
    Posted by tremha[/QUOTE]
    This should actually say Claude "Bill from King of the hill" Julien

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

Hahaha, this post was started with 100% pure sarcasm.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

Also, for those interested, the 8 coaches in the NHL with a Stanley Cup (all only have 1):

- Babcock (Detroit)
    - Bylsma (Pitt)
    - Tortorellla (Tampa)
    - Laviollette (Carolina)
    - Crawford (Colorado)
    - Lemaire (NJ)
    - Carlyle (Anaheim)
    - Quenville (Chicago)

Sections
Shortcuts