Oh no! A home game after a trip

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Re: Oh no! A home game after a trip

Dont worry niftybear ...7-1 BRUINS tonight ...

and of course :

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from niftybear. Show niftybear's posts

Hope so.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

They don't usually do well in nationally televised games either, but they came out on top last night.  With the current shape of the Senators, the Bruins will have to have an awful game to lose tonight.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Horton in Lucic out should be interesting to see if Nathan goes back with Krejci they both need a kick-start fo sho. Alfredsson needs to be contained he is a Bruins killer. Spezza amd Kovalev both out so the Bruins should (I say that loosely when the Bruins play at home) be able to shutdown the rest of the Senator forwards.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Oh no! A home game after a trip:
    [QUOTE]Horton in Lucic out should be interesting to see if Nathan goes back with Krejci they both need a kick-start fo sho. Alfredsson needs to be contained he is a Bruins killer. Spezza amd Kovalev both out so the Bruins should (I say that loosely when the Bruins play at home) be able to shutdown the rest of the Senator forwards.
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]
    I could see this game getting extra physical tonight but you never know.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

I wonder how much we will see of Horton tonight.  It was reported yesterday that he was unable to take any shots in practice due to his injury.  Either he healed quickly or he is going to be well under 100% tonight.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

Lucic is a scratch.

THANK GOD!!!!!  He has been horrible lately. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

In Response to Oh no! A home game after a trip:
    [QUOTE]Ever notice how poorly they play a home game when it comes right after a road trip? Maybe this time it'll be better because we have the Senators and they don't have a rest day. Either way my wish list is a persistent forecheck like the third period last night and for Lucic to skate harder. maybe he's hiding an injury but his legs aren't moving. If Horton plays he needs to go back to being a shooter rather than hang in the corner and try to make a play.
    Posted by niftybear[/QUOTE]
    I really hope they break this trend Nifty. I am coming from Ontario Canada for the March 3rd & 5th games against Tampa Bay & Pittsburgh right after they finish a 6 game road trip. I will be disappointed if they come home & lay an egg against Tampa Bay. They look great tonight though!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

OH! NO!! Who is going to stop Stanley tonite.. Guarranteed one post on every topic tonite which will start ... : YEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS!  I told you guys !!

Attaboy Stanley, even a squirrel finds a nut sometimes.. Enjoy!! Your on a hot streak just like the Bruins..

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

cowboy be prepared for my next prediction ...I am on a roll ...

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from niftybear. Show niftybear's posts

Nice call Stanley!

Seguin is really coming along now. Looks good with Krejci and Wheeler.

One of those rare starts for Thomas where he wasn't the biggest factor of the night.
    Boychuck looked better and Kampfer is a keeper.

Maybe the Pen's comeback will launch them on a much needed streak. Thanks to the Sens who looked so bad on defense.