Oh no! Another home game

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from niftybear. Show niftybear's posts

Oh no! Another home game

This team is so bad at home I'm not sure if I want to watch tonight. How many solid home efforts has there been this season? Why are they so bad in front of their own fans? Opinions?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from brunod. Show brunod's posts

Re: Oh no! Another home game

I hope the Bruins come back with TT who right now gives them the best chance to win and go on a streak. They should choose games Rask has the best chance for him to win to get his confidence back.
    The Bruins have to start winning at home for themselves and for the fans. The Bruins are a better team than they have showed at home but with Savy coming back it should help turn things around at home.

GO BRUINS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from brunod. Show brunod's posts

I hope the Bruins come back with TT who right now gives them the best chance to win and go on a streak. They should choose games Rask has the best chance for him to win to get his confidence back.
    The Bruins have to start winning at home for themselves and for the fans. The Bruins are a better team than they have showed at home but with Savy coming back it should help turn things around at home.

GO BRUINS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

I think its becuase they here more boos at home than on the road. GO BRUINS

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigPapaBear72. Show BigPapaBear72's posts

I'd also like to see Thomas in again tonight. Play Rask Saturday against the Leafs.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from niftybear. Show niftybear's posts

The insanity of all those people calling Rask a "proven" goalie I'll never understand. He's still a kid and his game is still maturing. Last night in Philly they were better than the ATL game but still not good enough. The best players were TT, Bergeron and Boychuck (except for his nearly catastrophic short-handed bid in the 2nd). I want to see Horton play better tonight and hopefully Savard will be in there.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

I would expect a better game tonight from the Bs, that 1st line has to step it up some, I hate to say this but ryder is good with that kid seguin.
    TT outstanding last night, 2 in a row would be awsome.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

If you switched out Edmonton's or Calgary's sheet of ice the Bruins would have a better record at home. TD Bank continually gets bad reviews that opposing team players answer after games. Boston's ice is considered one of the worst skating surfaces in the NHL.

Games are pathetically slow down during homes something has to be done. Not saying that is the only reason the reason the Bruins are lousy at home the last 2 years but it might help to see something done I just don't have the freezing knowledge to know what is the difference between Edmonton's consistently great ice and Boston's lousy sheet ?

Sections
Shortcuts