Oh no not DOC !!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Oh no not DOC !!!!

Finally I'm rid of Hughson and now NBC takes over ?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Re: Oh no not DOC !!!!

My remote will be "skittered" into the wall.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I guess I'll be watching the games on mute.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

I guess I'll be watching the games on mute.

What's the matter, no love for Emeric ?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:

Finally I'm rid of Hughson and now NBC takes over

This is how much I am glad i'm done with Hughson and Healy.....I enjoyed Englom tonight!

Doc is better than those two CBC clowns!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

I watched the NBC feed.  Didn't want to hear any weird vocal intonations in Simpson and Hughson.  Just not tonight. 

I caught the hi-lites on TSN which presented some play-by-play from TSN 1050.  On the third Leaf goal announcer Joe "Foghorn" Bowen hollered "THANK YOU, KESSEL!"   

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

This is how much I am glad i'm done with Hughson and Healy.....I enjoyed Englom tonight!

WORD !

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LordByron77. Show LordByron77's posts

Actually thought CBC were better this year than the past 2 years calling Bruins games. They actually gave Boston some credit. Of course Toronto could do no harm.

The fact they showed the crowd outside the ACC after every goal was pretty sickening. And when the Bruins tied it up and then eventually won in OT ... chirp ... chirp?

Makes a LONG TTC ride home

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:

I watched the NBC feed.  Didn't want to hear any weird vocal intonations in Simpson and Hughson.  Just not tonight. 

I caught the hi-lites on TSN which presented some play-by-play from TSN 1050.  On the third Leaf goal announcer Joe "Foghorn" Bowen hollered "THANK YOU, KESSEL!"   

I just heard this and I wanted to throw my shoe at the TV.  I posted on the congrats to the Leafs thread, I knew you would know who it is.

What an idiot this guy !

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:

I just heard this and I wanted to throw my shoe at the TV.  I posted on the congrats to the Leafs thread, I knew you would know who it is.

What an idiot this guy !

And has been one for years.  The Bruins have silenced him, too.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerrynewyork. Show jerrynewyork's posts

i don't know if Hughson is a cheerleader(probably is) but i quite enjoy his play by play and his quirky voice. now if it would have been that Bob Cole guy,well oohfah to him.

that said i'm glad it was the NBC crew,just for a change of luck of course.

and it worked !

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

Those two CBC boys are actually buffoons. Which makes them jesters in my book. This could  have been Bob Cole's last stand though.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to jerrynewyork's comment:

i don't know if Hughson is a cheerleader(probably is) but i quite enjoy his play by play and his quirky voice. now if it would have been that Bob Cole guy,well oohfah to him.

that said i'm glad it was the NBC crew,just for a change of luck of course.

and it worked !

CBC lightened the aging Bob Cole's load several years ago by having Hughson and Simpson do more of the eastern time zone HNIC games rather than their west coast broadcasts, jerrry. 

Speaking of Bob Cole:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5GHhpmFKxU&feature=share&list=UUbrOpxWGY5sJ5Eh1xXFwQlA

Sections
Shortcuts