OH OH, BEST TEAM EVERRRRRRR?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

OH OH, BEST TEAM EVERRRRRRR?

the national media and a lot of my fellow bandwagoners have me nervous with all this best team everrr talk, like they are intent on creating a jinx. reminds me a bit of the sawx last year. where is this team weak? may be true, clearly its the bruins team i can ever remember seeing but injuries have a funny way of changing the question in a heartbeat. that said, the fact that this team doesnt have a single guy in the top 15 in goals or has one dominant player is simply amazing. they are a true team, sharing the acclaim and load at every turn.

even at goalie, you have two #1s, noone truly making a case to be the dominant guy every game. often its mediocrity when a team doesnt have a true gretzky like star but for this team its like having 15 gretzkys in some kind of all-star game format every night, so you have to find a way to get everyone out there. heck, even the fourth line is dominating potentially. this team wins close, blowouts, shootouts, in every way.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from s2e42o. Show s2e42o's posts

Re: OH OH, BEST TEAM EVERRRRRRR?

Potentially is the key word here . . .

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yaso#7. Show Yaso#7's posts

What-- no one is paying attention to your stupid polls and post on the Patriots board so you came back to the Bruins board for some attention?

Do us all a favor and go away.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Army2LT. Show Army2LT's posts

And with the prospects the Bruins have, this team will only get better.