1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

ohhhh Lucaooo where are you????

Vezina Trophy
    Conne Smythe Trophy
    Stanley Cup Trophy
    2 Game 7 shutouts
    1 of them to win the cup!!!

What do you have to say about that????
    And don't say you come on here and give him his due when he plays well, you have been non existant.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Re: ohhhh Lucaooo where are you????

They only thing i care about tonight is that the Bruins won the Cup.  Thomas was better than ever in the final... the entire team worked really hard.  Just like many peeps in here i have been waiting for this moment for so long...
    I am just so happy tonight and if you are looking for a confrontation tonight that is your problem...as far as i am concerned i am trying to enjoy the moment and that is all what matters to me!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

LOL  Lucaooooo..  You saw the light my man !  woooooo

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

In Response to ohhhh Lucaooo where are you????:
    Vezina Trophy Conne Smythe Trophy Stanley Cup Trophy 2 Game 7 shutouts 1 of them to win the cup!!! What do you have to say about that???? And don't say you come on here and give him his due when he plays well, you have been non existant.
    Posted by kelvana33

and a babe for a wife!!!!....

it must be great to be Double T....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dwtime. Show dwtime's posts

In Response to Re: ohhhh Lucaooo where are you????:
    They only thing i care about tonight is that the Bruins won the Cup.  Thomas was better than ever in the final... the entire team worked really hard.  Just like many peeps in here i have been waiting for this moment for so long... I am just so happy tonight and if you are looking for a confrontation tonight that is your problem...as far as i am concerned i am trying to enjoy the moment and that is all what matters to me!!
    Posted by lucaooo

Ahhhh Timmy won you over Lucaooo, you saw the light finally.  Enjoy the win man! 

Sections
Shortcuts