1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

Re: OHL Update

Sat. Oct. 23 7:00pm London Knights vs Peterborough Petes
    Knight vs Spooner

Listen to all Knights games:
    http://www.londonknights.com/page/listen-live

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

sure follow the ohl players on the internet on tv etc but to actually sit and watch 60 min of ohl hockey?  man do you people have lives?   really think about it 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

By the way to chowda and all those that bring us all the good news from the ohl, thankyou, due to personal reasons I cant get to these games like i use toand its always great to get Bs fan prospectives on the prospects.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

I like this thread.  I don't have to use the ignore button cause the poster's name does it.  Nice work Chowda and Win.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

http://www.ontariohockeyleague.com/ohl/ohl/en/stats/statdisplay.php?type=top_scorers&season_id=

Chowda, Other than Ryan Murphy. Matt Puempel, Zack Kassian, Spooner and Knight what other players look like they could step in as a contributor for the Bruins in 2011 ?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NumbaFouwer. Show NumbaFouwer's posts

This thread is good reading. However, my take is that it would be better if the prospects names were in boldface, italics, underlined or in a different color, to make it easier to look back at posts about certain players. Keep up the good work.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SeguinMyTime. Show SeguinMyTime's posts

Great Stuff guys sounds like Knight is looking really good. One thing the B's dont have is a surplus of crash-the-net wingers so he sounds like a good fit. Thanks for the updates on other potential B's picks too I always like to know who the prospects are out there.

Bruins8 you cant be serious, or even more transparent with the fact that you are infact a leafs fan. Why do they care about OHL Hockey? IDK maybe there canadian and the OHL is bigger than college football is here in canada. Its also great hockey I really like to see what the kids can do whenever I get a chance.

One of my favorite things to watch on TV everyyear is the Mass Div1 State tournament. One reason is because I once played in it another is its awesome to see how good the local teams like Hingham, CM and BC high are. I guess that makes me a loser too.

Christ your clueless why dont you put on your Kessel Jersey go to the Toronto Mall and hang out with the other leafs fans because those types of comments arent wanted by anyone here. Oh, and back on ignore you go.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

I'm crushed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

WOW !  amazing guys. This Kassian kid seems we'll be seeing a lot of him when he'll make the Sabres lineup.
    Montreal has done pretty good for D-men.  Suban (former OHLer) is exactly what the Bruins needed,  he can skate, great first pass and has great offensive skills , reminds me so much of Ray Bourque.  Last draft they picked up Tinordi and curious how he's doing with London.
    If there any defenseman that has these traits the Bruins are looking for in OHL that might be available as a top10 pick ?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NumbaFouwer. Show NumbaFouwer's posts

Thanks for the highlighting of the players names in colors Chowdahkid. Hate to say it, but red is kinda hard on my eyes. My choices would be green, blue, brown or black in bold. No big deal with the red though (no need to make changes). Keep up the good work.

As for Jared Knight, it seems he misses Kadri. I feared he might not progress without Kadri. Nice to see that Spooner is progressing though.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BattlingB. Show BattlingB's posts

Update tonight...

Spooner had 2 goals and an assist in the Petes 5-4 loss.
    He now has 9-9=18 totals on the year in only 11 games.

Also Cunningham continues to lead the WHL in scoring (although he was shut out tonight)

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Re: OHL Update:
    No Matty I haven't had the luxury of seeing any Q games . That will probably start happening come the new year on some of the major sports networks . Sandog , fire away with the other prospects too . This thread should actually have a more broader name to it other than OHL update. And Bookboy thanks for your post on Spooner and Puempel . Sounds like you're in the Ottawa area.
    Posted by Chowdahkid-

Yes !  I caught so many games last season on Sportsnet feed. Was following religiously due to the Bruins pick, ya know the "Hall" n "Seguin" saga.
    BTW who wanted to punch your teeth in ?  LOL

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from NumbaFouwer. Show NumbaFouwer's posts

The color looks fantastic Chowda, and thanks. Thanks also for your post on Knight and Spooner (why their stats don't tell the whole picture).

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

http://www.thebruinsblog.net/2010/10/26/what-a-week-for-cunningham/#more-10913

"The 20-year-old Cunningham, Boston’s fourth-round pick (97 overall) last June, compiled nine points (one goal) in those three victories. He continues to lead the WHL in scoring with 31 points (seven goals) in a remarkable 15 games played."

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Spooner and Puempel, Spooner and Puempel, Spooner and Puempel they should be re-teamed in Providence before taking their duo to the NHL.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from winexpos. Show winexpos's posts

Chowdahkid- You're correct Khohklachev is a center, has played the wing on the power play a few times but most of the time is a center.

See that the mock draft link that you posted has the Bruins taking him with their 2nd pick in the first round.  He has great offensive skills, scored a power play goal last night for the Spits.

His first season in the OHL after playing in Russia so will take him some time to adjust to the different style of play over here. 
    So far he has put up 8G 9A for 17pts in 13 games. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from winexpos. Show winexpos's posts

Here's some news regarding Zack Kassian of the Spits, Buffalo 1st round pick

WINDSOR, Ont. -- Windsor Spitfire Zack Kassian no longer has to worry about a criminal record thwarting his hockey career — assault charges against him were dropped in court Monday.

The charge, related to a bar fight in downtown Windsor, was withdrawn by the Crown through a negotiated deal, referred to in the courts as “diversion.”

As part of the deal, Kassian had to perform 25 hours of community service, make a $500 donation to charity and pay for the dental work of the man he punched, said his lawyer, Patrick Ducharme.

Ducharme said a criminal record would have had “serious” implications on Kassian’s career. He was the Buffalo Sabres’ first-round draft pick and a criminal record would have made it difficult for the LaSalle native to cross the border.

“There’s no question that the Buffalo team wanted him record-free,” said Ducharme.

A record would also hamper his OHL career — Windsor routinely plays road games in three U.S. cities.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

London Vs. Kitchner tonight I expect an update tonight or tomorrow Chowda Thanks again by the way!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattymcgee55. Show mattymcgee55's posts

Thank you for posting on here guys, I read it daily.

Have you guys seen Sean Couturier play? I know he's in the Q but i figured someone here has seen him in person. They say Lecavalier clone.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Spooner was third star against the 67s last night and really the only Pete, other than D'Agostini, who looked any good at all.  Just controlled play, kept the puck, moved at a higher speed than most everyone on the ice.  Puempel...not so much.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Re: OHL Update : Someone who I think believes he is his avatar of a 70's enforcer. LOL
    Posted by Chowdahkid-

omg I know LOL.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

http://www.gocrimson.com/sports/mice/2010-11/bios/fallstrom_alex

I know this is an OHL update but do we have any Crimson fans or Minnesota dwelling Bruins fans who fans who have any insight on this Alex Fallstrom ?

Probably will graduate from Harvard in a few years then go to Providence just wanted to see if anyone has seen him play yet ?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

This thread is good reading. However, my take is that it would be better if the prospects names were in boldface, italics, underlined or in a different color, to make it easier to look back at posts about certain players. Keep up the good work.
    Posted by NumbaFouwer

Yeah, have really enjoyed this post. Thanks to all who provide the prospect updates.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from OlsonicCreations. Show OlsonicCreations's posts

chowdah, 

please change your pic.

Sincerely,

OC

:)

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from sclifton-4-freespeech. Show sclifton-4-freespeech's posts

In Response to Re: OHL Update : oh all right already.  so I watched zero ohl games.  and base my ohl opinions on hear say.  knowing you are in canada I figure I have my bases covered because you are going to have a hard time suing me.  You'll have to take it to international court or something.
    Posted by BadHabitude

LOL, TOO FUNNY, ITS LIKE ONE BIG DISFUNCTIONAL FAMILY, with pet trolls we cant get rid of.

Sections
Shortcuts