OHL Update

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Re: OHL Update

In Response to Re: OHL Update:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: OHL Update : Don't bother duinne . dumb8 has shown in the past that he knows nothing about draft prospects . With his mentality he should have been out on the ice with those kids.
    Posted by Chowdahkid-[/QUOTE]

Chowdah- I freely admit I know little of the junior prospects for the draft.  I do read every word of this type of thread though.  Kudos.  I agree with BB, it would be nice to continue the posts in one thread.  Thanks.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from winexpos. Show winexpos's posts

Thanks for the updates Chowdahkid-

Jared Knight will be in Windsor next Saturday so looking forward to seeing him play.  Hopefully he takes it easy on them :-) stil a Spits fan after all.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

i was at my 5 yr old learn to skate program there was a little guy flying around there..ill keep an eye on him and comment after i see him a few times

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from duinne. Show duinne's posts

[QUOTE]center ice package watch some real hockey for a change......who in their right mind would waster their time watching ohl hockey...go to a bar a movie the mall you cant be serious watching that stuff
    Posted by bruins8[/QUOTE]

Wow, you really are mentally deficient.

#1, the Bruins have prospects playing the OHL. People like to hear how they're doing.

#2, the Bruins have what will probably be a pretty high pick in the June draft, and fans want to know who's looking good.

if you have nothing to contribute, why are you posting?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

What's up chowdah and winexpo ?

I hope bruins8 remarks of you and OHL updates haven't discouraged you ?  Wink

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: OHL Update : Discouraged ? No B's Legion I have dumb8 on ignore like everybody else . I will post later tonight after some football.

Be sure to ignore his dim-witted 2nd account known as hockey101 also.  Both accounts post on the same threads, say the same things, and type at a 2nd grade level (apologies to any 2nd graders out there).

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

ohl fever catch it!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]Thanks for the updates Chowdahkid- Jared Knight will be in Windsor next Saturday so looking forward to seeing him play.  Hopefully he takes it easy on them :-) stil a Spits fan after all.
    Posted by winexpos[/QUOTE]

LOL..  keep it up.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

5 yr old showed great progress this sat  ill update everyone next week until then more exciting ohl hockey!   hows that tor pick looking?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

Oh! But I also really appreciated the update. Great to hear.

Also, and I am NOT at all saying that I don't enjoy your other updates, but I pay particular attention to your updates re: current B's prospects. It's really interesting to hear how these kids are doing. Anyone who could do the same for the Providence kids would be great too. It appears the Bruins have a solid group of prospects, so it would be great to have more posts like this about their development. So disappointing what happened to Hamill, eager to see some success.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]He hasn't been the same since they cancelled Philicity.
    Posted by Bookboy007[/QUOTE]

OMG LMFAO !!!!!

Chowdah ,  thanks.  When will Sportsnetstart showing some of those OHLgames on friday nights (was out last night) ? 
    Maybe some of those games will get streamed ?  OHL website has updates also.
    Anyways thank you for this thread,  enjoying it thus far.
    Cheers ! 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

Is Bruins8 a bruin hater? I thought he was just really upset they traded Kessel. Also, what about RMiller? That guy always seems to be randomly hating.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]i was at my 5 yr old learn to skate program there was a little guy flying around there..ill keep an eye on him and comment after i see him a few times
    At least we would know which young players to ignore because your opinion on players is worthless.Spend more time studying the game and less time trolling if you want to learn anything about hockey.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

Chowdah and Winexpos,
    Keep up the great work, Gents. Like others, I don't know much about the OHL but it is nice to hear about these kids from from guys who know and appreciate the game.
    Love the thread...outside of the obvious idiocy of a certain idiotic idiot.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

center ice package watch some real hockey for a change......who in their right mind would waster their time watching ohl hockey...go to a bar a movie the mall you cant be serious watching that stuff

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoveRealHockey. Show LoveRealHockey's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: OHL Update : http://www.ontariohockeyleague.com/roster/show/id/1274 http://www.ontariohockeyleague.com/roster/show/id/1259 http://www.ontariohockeyleague.com/roster/show/id/1341
    Hey Chowdanhkid:

I no longer live in London, Ontario so I don't get to see much of the Knights or the OHL in general, except in the highlights and when there's a game on TSN.

Have you had a look at Gregg McKegg (Leaf pick last year).  He's currently leading the league in points playing on a less then stellar Erie team.

P.S.  How could you call your son Gregg with a last name like McKegg? 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from NumbaFouwer. Show NumbaFouwer's posts

This thread is good reading. However, my take is that it would be better if the prospects names were in boldface, italics, underlined or in a different color, to make it easier to look back at posts about certain players. Keep up the good work.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from winexpos. Show winexpos's posts

[QUOTE]sure follow the ohl players on the internet on tv etc but to actually sit and watch 60 min of ohl hockey?  man do you people have lives?   really think about it 

bruins8 why didn't you post this sooner?  I could have saved money on my season tickets for the Spits.

Instead I've had to sit thru watching guys like Stamkos, Tavares, Hodgson, Kane, Ryan, Seguin, and Spooner to name a few play against the Spits.

To think I could have been at a bar, the mall or a movie instead of seeing the local team win the Memorial Cup the past 2 years.

I should have just read the paper instead of wasting my time watching Taylor Hall, Ryan Ellis, Zack Kassian, Cam Fowler, Greg Nemisz and Austin Watson, all NHL 1st round picks the past couple years, play for the Spits.

Wasn't able to go to the game yesterday, Thanksgiving, but I did give thanks for a couple things:  the affordable care act that was passed, as now there may be hope one day for bruins8, and second that were not stuck with this idiot, bruins8 in Ontario.  Don't want to see my tax $ wasted trying to cure the brain dead.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

I like this thread.  I don't have to use the ignore button cause the poster's name does it.  Nice work Chowda and Win.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

By the way to chowda and all those that bring us all the good news from the ohl, thankyou, due to personal reasons I cant get to these games like i use toand its always great to get Bs fan prospectives on the prospects.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from beantowngm15. Show beantowngm15's posts

[QUOTE]WOW !  amazing guys. This Kassian kid seems we'll be seeing a lot of him when he'll make the Sabres lineup. Montreal has done pretty good for D-men.  Suban (former OHLer) is exactly what the Bruins needed,  he can skate, great first pass and has great offensive skills , reminds me so much of Ray Bourque.  Last draft they picked up Tinordi and curious how he's doing with London. If there any defenseman that has these traits the Bruins are looking for in OHL that might be available as a top10 pick ?
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]

Outside of Adam Larsson (I would be shocked if we have a shot at him) there's David Musil and Ryan Murphy

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

Chowdah and Win....this is GREAT stuff! Please be sure to post OHL updates all season. You guys are the best! Thanks!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

In Response to[QUOTE]Unless you've seen everybody play nobody should be commenting on something like that.
    There's no duration prerequisites?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

I'm crushed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

Sat. Oct. 23 7:00pm London Knights vs Peterborough Petes
    Knight vs Spooner

Listen to all Knights games:
    http://www.londonknights.com/page/listen-live