Oilers @ Bruins GDT 2-1-14

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Oilers @ Bruins GDT 2-1-14

Wow, almost the end of the 1st period and no GDT!

They look good so far. Hopefully get one past Scrivens and bring him back down to earth a bit.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Re: Oilers @ Bruins GDT 2-1-14

What the hell?  Almost at the end of the 1st and no posts?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

Scrivens has really worked on his game as far as his over committing goes kel. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

Decent period & it's obvious that the B's are trying to give Rask some extra rest. It helps when your backup is 3-0 .931 SP in his last 6 games.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle-Salty. Show Uncle-Salty's posts

Nice to see Ference get a nice hand.

Speaking of nice hands, what a shot Thornton took from Gazdic! I hope Chiarelli has his eye on a Thornton replacement for the not-too-distant future. He looks old and worn out.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

No puck luck for the Bruins so far, offense is surging though. Typical Kelly has Soderberg all set up in front, can't read the play quick enough and sends the puck up the boards. Paille not on the 3rd line stinks.

Miller and Hamilton are awesome, can't say enough good things about both of them.

Shawn Thornton got clocked, Can't fight anymore! Poor ol man, north of the border, gumming his tabasco n tuna to death while tearing up. What a t00l!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to Uncle-Salty's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Nice to see Ference get a nice hand.

Speaking of nice hands, what a shot Thornton took from Gazdic! I hope Chiarelli has his eye on a Thornton replacement for the not-too-distant future. He looks old and worn out.

[/QUOTE]

Missed the first period but not shocked seeing his name already.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

98 shots without giving up a goal for Scrivens.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Tons of confidence after 59 save SO vs SJ the other night.

What did I miss or is is my hearing shot. Didn't Jack say something about a record breaking 100 saves vs SJ???

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Impressive but speaks of porous D, kel.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

The 2nd unit PP had looked better until that powerplay.

Krejci mad sure!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Great puck possession leading up to that PP goal. A hell of a lot better from those times when the Bruins would regularly spend most of the man advantage retrieving the puck from their own end.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:[QUOTE]

98 shots without giving up a goal for Scrivens.[/QUOTE]

Insane goalie scouting and drafting by LA and Anaheim the past few years.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

"Yakupov with the classic wide Russina stance. Bartkowski with the classic Pittsburgh, knock you down on your butt stance." - Jack Edwards.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Damn hope this counts. Great play by Bartkowski.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to zamboni24's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Tons of confidence after 59 save SO vs SJ the other night.

What did I miss or is is my hearing shot. Didn't Jack say something about a record breaking 100 saves vs SJ???

[/QUOTE]

They took a 100 shot attempts which I beleive is a record in a regulation 60 minute game.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Kel, I read a story about him , and how he credits Bill Ranford who is the LA goaltending coach into changing weak parts in his game and improving mobility and angles... I actually thought in Toronto he was a better long term project than Reimer, who has now lost his job to Bernier....

Nice factory they have out there in LA for goalies....

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

No puck luck for the Bruins so far, offense is surging though. Typical Kelly has Soderberg all set up in front, can't read the play quick enough and sends the puck up the boards. Paille not on the 3rd line stinks.

Miller and Hamilton are awesome, can't say enough good things about both of them.

Shawn Thornton got clocked, Can't fight anymore! Poor ol man, north of the border, gumming his tabasco n tuna to death while tearing up. What a t00l!

[/QUOTE]

Not a fair comment... Lucic got clocked by him too in Edmonton... can he not fight anymore either... Not how many you win or lose , how many you show up for.... 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to cowboys9's comment:[QUOTE]

Shawn Thornton got clocked, Can't fight anymore! Poor ol man, north of the border, gumming his tabasco n tuna to death while tearing up. What a t00l![/QUOTE]

Not a fair comment... Lucic got clocked by him too in Edmonton... can he not fight anymore either... Not how many you win or lose , how many you show up for....[/QUOTE]

Showing up to fight but its ok to lose ?

Yah Ok.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to cowboys9's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Kel, I read a story about him , and how he credits Bill Ranford who is the LA goaltending coach into changing weak parts in his game and improving mobility and angles... I actually thought in Toronto he was a better long term project than Reimer, who has now lost his job to Bernier....

Nice factory they have out there in LA for goalies....

[/QUOTE]

He didn't play too badly here, cowboys. Had Francois Allaire with him on the Marlies.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Remi72. Show Remi72's posts

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The officiating is out of control.  Deflections off skate blades are not kicking motions.  His foot never left the ice, he didn't kick at it, nothing.

[/QUOTE]

Don't understand why Loui wasn't able to put his damned stick on the puck...the pass was great....

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

I don't know why Edmonton has a Keebler elf in a suit behind the bench, but that cookie-making f---er sure looked pi55ed after the Bruins goal!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to Bookboy007's comment:

I don't know why Edmonton has a Keebler elf in a suit behind the bench, but that cookie-making f---er sure looked pi55ed after the Bruins goal!

His locks are gonna be a different shade by April. Like Kenny Rogers.

Sections
Shortcuts