Oilers Fire Krueger

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Oilers Fire Krueger

MacTavish is wasting no time in making his mark.  I guess that's what happens when you're 19-22-7, missed the playoffs with the likes of Hall, RNH, Gagne and Yakupov and you were the hire of the previous GM Tambellini. 

Perhaps MacTavish can obtain the parts needed to make the Oilers a playoff contending team.  THE FAN 590 just confirmed Dallas Eakins, coach of the Leafs' AHL Marlies as the new guy. 

http://www.edmontonsun.com/2013/06/08/reports-ralph-krueger-out-as-oilers-coach

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

Re: Oilers Fire Krueger

Five coaches in six seasons.  It makes you appreciate the stability that PC/CJ have brought to the Bruins.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to goodnewsbears's comment:

Five coaches in six seasons.  It makes you appreciate the stability that PC/CJ have brought to the Bruins.

True.  We fans have been fortunate since they arrived.  The Oilers have assembled quite a collection of talented forwards but haven't seemed to address the blueline and goal.  I'd imagine these areas will be a focus of attention for MacTavish this summer.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to goodnewsbears' comment:

Fire Julien !

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment:

Fire Julien !

Fire all coaches!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:

In response to goodnewsbears's comment:

True.  We fans have been fortunate since they arrived.  The Oilers have assembled quite a collection of talented forwards but haven't seemed to address the blueline and goal.  I'd imagine these areas will be a focus of attention for MacTavish this summer.

Trouble is they all play the same way, the Oilers have no grit, size or moxy up front and until they add that they won't be making the playoffs.This is in addition to what you just mentioned RHO.MacTavish has his work cut out for him. Horton might be a good free agent pick up for them.Sorry for talking about Horton during a Stanley Cup run, just couldn't help myself. ;-}

Sections
Shortcuts