Oiler's vs B's Final??

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Re: Oiler's vs B's Final??

50 posts on the Oilers making the Finals... Saturday can't come fast enough.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to red75's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Red, in our defense, we've all seen enough of the show "Oil Change"..where we can't help but conider ourselves experts on the matter..LOL....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Shultz is no Coffey (maybe a Tom Poti) and the Oilers will not make the playoffs.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

LMAO! Comon' Red it's either that or....Me Tuukka a dood goaler Timmi nice to me & take care year off to help me play....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to jmwalters' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Shultz is no Coffey (maybe a Tom Poti) and the Oilers will not make the playoffs.

[/QUOTE]

Yes Sir!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Red, in defence of the amount of posts of this thread ..............there have been more posts on threads about the Jets.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

how dare we are not give enough respect to a team that has finished 30 out of 30 teams the last 3 years. how silly of everyone, except you of course nite.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to adkbeesfan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

how dare we are not give enough respect to a team that has finished 30 out of 30 teams the last 3 years. how silly of everyone, except you of course nite.

[/QUOTE]

Ya know adk??...I'd like to leave you with one thought.... but unfortunately you don't have any place to put it. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

hello... BDC dottie, we have some garbage for you to take out. and to you you NOB, i recently lost my girlfriend, thanks for the kind words.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

[QUOTE]

hello... BDC dottie, we have some garbage for you to take out. and to you you NOB, i recently lost my girlfriend, thanks for the kind words.

[/QUOTE]

No problem...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

you slip a homophobic rant, about my girlfriend in this thread... then delete it before you get bounced? for those of you curious as to what he edited... it's where the white type is. it said something along the lines of..."i saw you ex-girlfriends at a gay parade, wonder why she left you?" kick this idiot off the board BDC.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

you slip a homophobic rant, about my girlfriend in this thread... then delete it before you get bounced? for those of you curious as to what he edited... it's where the white type is. it said something along the lines of..."i saw you ex-girlfriends at a gay parade, wonder why she left you?" kick this idiot off the board BDC.

[/QUOTE]

LMAO! No I actually said I saw a bunch of your ex-girlfriends at a gay pride parade yesterday....I wonder why they switched sides?  How is that a homophobe comment.

What kind of a pansy are you??.You started on me this time you piece of kief...Now go in the corner & lick your nuts like a good doggie! 

[/QUOTE]

just in case you try to delete your handi-work again. enjoy everyone!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

not enough BDC-Dottie, remove the poster, not just the post.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

[QUOTE]

not enough BDC-Dottie, remove the poster, not just the post.

[/QUOTE]

You're not done whining yet????

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

bump

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Big deal.  He made a crack that unknowingly struck home.

Man up.

Sections
Shortcuts