OK go ahead Whinners...the board is all yours for the next 2 days

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

OK go ahead Whinners...the board is all yours for the next 2 days

Until the BRUINS win 3 in a row and force you to keep your mouth shut ...so enjoy for the next 2 days ...Real fans will laught at you soon

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Re: OK go ahead Whinners...the board is all yours for the next 2 days

I don't think it's whining to call out a squad that isn't on it's game. Clearly we play a defensive style and we just haven't been good lately in our own end (and on the PK.) It was bad enough early in the season when we struggled to manufacture scoring, but now our bread and butter has gone south.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

In Response to OK go ahead Whinners...the board is all yours for the next 2 days:
    [QUOTE]Until the BRUINS win 3 in a row and force you to keep your mouth shut ...so enjoy for the next 2 days ...Real fans will laught at you soon Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011[/QUOTE]

You need to wake up and smell the coffee Stanley.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsCountry. Show BruinsCountry's posts

In Response to Re: OK go ahead Whinners...the board is all yours for the next 2 days:
    [QUOTE]should we perhaps just praise them for their effort over the last 3 games? goalies - can't save the puck forwards -can't socre defenseman - can't defend In Response to OK go ahead Whinners...the board is all yours for the next 2 days :
    Posted by Taz2424[/QUOTE]

Troll

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

In Response to OK go ahead Whinners...the board is all yours for the next 2 days:
    [QUOTE]Until the BRUINS win 3 in a row and force you to keep your mouth shut ...so enjoy for the next 2 days ...Real fans will laught at you soon Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011[/QUOTE]

Exactly Stanely. Exactly.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Yes, this is the time for Taz, nash, cactus and the others to shine, and display their bitterness and insecurity by spamming the board. 

The rest of us will lay low until sanity is restored and hope for a better effort from teh B's next game.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtassinarisoccer. Show jtassinarisoccer's posts

Thanks....the board seems to be for the kool-aid sipping sheep most of the year.  Very much appreciated prediction God!!!

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

stanley, for once I completely agree you? Why do I even bother coming by here after a tough loss?

Sections
Shortcuts