OK guys here it is : Prediction for Feb.5th 2011 BRUINS vs SJ

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

OK guys here it is : Prediction for Feb.5th 2011 BRUINS vs SJ

BRUINS 5
    SJ        2

That will bring my prediction rating to .688 (11 for 16) in 2011

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

Re: OK guys here it is : Prediction for Feb.5th 2011 BRUINS vs SJ

I'll go with that score on this game. B's are firing on all cylinders right now.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtassinarisoccer. Show jtassinarisoccer's posts

In Response to Re: OK guys here it is : Prediction for Feb.5th 2011 BRUINS vs SJ:
    [QUOTE]I'll go with that score on this game. B's are firing on all cylinders right now.
    Posted by jwb413[/QUOTE]

settle down...as soon as the B's fans start with the "firing on all cylinders" comment" they fall

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from KrayzieJoe. Show KrayzieJoe's posts

WHEELER WILL SCORE 4 GOALZ OMG

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

KrayzieJoe.........You know what ??? I would'nt be surprised

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from GNPBruins. Show GNPBruins's posts

All anyone has to do is look at your preseason Wheeler expectations and realize your predictions are ridiculous.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

If Rask plays:          Bos 7, SJ 2
    If Thomas plays:      Bos 7, SJ 1

Gregory Campbell will fight Joe Thornton. (I'd love to see that!)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Al-Samarraie. Show Al-Samarraie's posts

Stanley, I'm calling at OT win for the B's. 2-2 in regulation after a late SJ goal. However, I hope I'm wrong and you're right.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnnyV219. Show JohnnyV219's posts

Although Im a diehard Boston fan and I believe they will win, I still want my cousin to score just once in Boston...Ferriero #78

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

My wife is predicting 4-2 Bruins with goals by Milan, Patrice and Tyler - one of whom will get 2, but she's not sure which.

The nice Finnish boy Tuuka Rascala (or something like that) will be in goal tonight.  She thinks there will be a couple of fights.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

I like Wheatskins predics !!!  go b's go

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

What's our longest winning streak this season... 4 games? OK, so we have a chance. But, I'll play the odds and guess that the B's take a day off.

Bruins 1
    Sharks 4

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

SJ is super hot.  I am hoping we don't have an adrenaline crash after the last game.  And I hate afternoon games.  I am taking Boston 3-2 in OT and I am taking Bergie with the GWG

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Exactly what I'm afraid of Shup and the Sharks have played well with Jumbo in Boston the last few times they visited. Saturday days have sometimes been flat games for the Bs as well so I hope they can get up for this one odds are not in Boston's favour is correct.

Krejci (cause he needs one), McQuiad (hockey gods owe Adam), Hamill (I'm pulling for him), Seguin (he needs to get on a roll) and Wheeler (Stanley said so). The Sharks goaltending per the usual is suspect shot hard and shoot often. Betcha Wilson will be at the game he needs a defenseman badly.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from JYaso. Show JYaso's posts

WHEELER WILL SCORE 4 GOALZ OMG---- and he will assist on all 4 too-- as per Stanley.

ENOUGH with your stupid predictions!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from wilsondogg. Show wilsondogg's posts

In Response to OK guys here it is : Prediction for Feb.5th 2011 BRUINS vs SJ:
    [QUOTE]BRUINS 5 SJ        2 That will bring my prediction rating to .688 (11 for 16) in 2011 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011[/QUOTE]

Bruins are historically very weak in Saturday matinees.  I say they go down one or two goals early and play catchup the rest of the way, maybe winning 3-2 or going into OT at 2-2. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

Not looking good Stanley :)

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from wolfwood. Show wolfwood's posts

the pp hurt them today

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

WoW I was way off I have to stick to my strategy when in Vegas bet the exact opposite what I'm thinking while walking by a sports book.

PS. Julien's line change with 46 seconds left was awesome!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

Hard to play against a team that plays defense like SJ did today.  If rechhic would have buried that short handed goal attempt its a totally different game.  Should have been a penalty.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BlueEyedGuy. Show BlueEyedGuy's posts

Hahahahahahaha!  It's astounding how this clown, a self-proclaimed hockey expert (read: a legend in his own mind), is even remotely admired on this board.  The games are played for a reason--to let the players/teams PROVE who is better that night or series.  Another example of the utter uselessness of predictions!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

OK, they lost partly because the refs were blind and partly because Wheeler[ Stanley's guy] and Ryder[ 4 set-ups=zero finish] played like they had their heads in the sand. Lucic wasn't much better and Chara was a close third. How could they fumble the puck so much?? Hamill at least tried, but his linemates, especially Ryder let him down.Claude MUST replace Wheeler with Seguin on the PP. All Wheels did, sll day , was fumble the puck. Just plain awful. I have not been pushing for a trade, but, after today, Chiarelli must be gagging on the right words.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbadbruinsfan. Show bigbadbruinsfan's posts

Whatever it takes to get legitimately talented guys on this team.  So sick of 2nd/3rd liners and #3, 4, 5 dmen being mis cast as power play guys or first liners. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtassinarisoccer. Show jtassinarisoccer's posts

In Response to Re: OK guys here it is : Prediction for Feb.5th 2011 BRUINS vs SJ:
    [QUOTE]SJ is super hot.  I am hoping we don't have an adrenaline crash after the last game.  And I hate afternoon games.  I am taking Boston 3-2 in OT and I am taking Bergie with the GWG
    Posted by shuperman[/QUOTE]

Can we stop the whole "we" thing?

25. This post has been removed.