OK, how old are you? No, really, how old are you?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mb30. Show mb30's posts

Re: OK, how old are you? No, really, how old are you?

In Response to Re: OK, how old are you? No, really, how old are you?:
    [QUOTE]59 Today
    Posted by wallydouglas[/QUOTE]

Happy birthday!

25 here.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

act 16, feel like 60, by the calendar... 37.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

grizzly, if you are still playing at 69, good for you. I skated 12 years ago, for the last time, in a rink just over the bridge on Cape cod. Thr rink had a two hour window, during the week free for over fifty skaters. When arthritis limited my crossovers, I took a hike.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

But, I am still hitting that little white pill, not as far, But still in the low 40s for nine. Can't take the competitiveness out of the old bod yet.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

This thread was the "Fountain of Youth " for me. 
    I'm a spring chicken compared to most of you.   LOL

45 and counting

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

31, most of the nostalgic talk about the Bs in the 70s and early 80s is lost on me as I was just a pup.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

I'm in the same boat as NRG. I have to say it's pretty cool to see the broad range of ages on here. I've been skating since I could walk and plan to play hockey as long as I can and talk it till I skate off this planet. It's nice to see others with the same mindset and passion.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mannyortez3424. Show mannyortez3424's posts

It's interesting that you can never tell the age by the writing...

Love this board though...

Check it every day without fail...

You guys really bring it...

Glad to know others care about how Dougie looked the other night or what Tuukka did with the Cup as much as I do haha...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

[QUOTE]I'm in the same boat as NRG. I have to say it's pretty cool to see the broad range of ages on here. I've been skating since I could walk and plan to play hockey as long as I can and talk it till I skate off this planet. It's nice to see others with the same mindset and passion.
    Posted by OatesCam[/QUOTE]

Same here in regards to playing. Helps that the significant other is younger and a better player than me - keeps pushing me, keeps getting me out on the ice, and I actually think I may be playing some of the best hockey of my life right now. On my current team, I'm pinching in more than I used to and carrying more offensive weight. I'm a stride or two slower for sure, but nice to know that you can still improve your game even as you get older.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

42 and as immature as ever!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

36 years old, been with my wife for 22 years, have 4 kids 6,5,3,7 months, wich if you add those numbers up equals 36...add the seven months, it would bring us to August, my birthmonth. Just actually figured this out, has no relevance to anything, thought it was neat, and shared it with you fine people..

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

Fitty, but still incredibly handsome, intelligent, and youthful.
    Oh yeah, modest too. I'm so modest I amaze even myself.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

Despite the grey hairs, it appears that I am one of the forum's youngsters at 32.
    Edit: since offspring reports appear to be expected, I've got a 3.5 y.o. girl and 5 month old boy.  I've gotten the girl ice skating a few times, and she loves it.  Kills my back helping her though.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

Crazy.  And if you multiply the numbers and then subtract 4,8,15,16,23 and 42 you can find your way back to "The Island".

[QUOTE]36 years old, been with my wife for 22 years, have 4 kids 6,5,3,7 months, wich if you add those numbers up equals 36...add the seven months, it would bring us to August, my birthmonth. Just actually figured this out, has no relevance to anything, thought it was neat, and shared it with you fine people..
    Posted by kelvana33[/QUOTE]

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

I guess you follow my philosophy that you're only as old as the girl you are with! You cradle-robber.  ;)

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: OK, how old are you? No, really, how old are you? : Same here in regards to playing. Helps that the significant other is younger and a better player than me - keeps pushing me, keeps getting me out on the ice, and I actually think I may be playing some of the best hockey of my life right now. On my current team, I'm pinching in more than I used to and carrying more offensive weight. I'm a stride or two slower for sure, but nice to know that you can still improve your game even as you get older.
    Posted by red75[/QUOTE]

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

18.... 19 in a few months.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from orr4neely8. Show orr4neely8's posts

Before I go to work 25 after 8 hr. shift 65.
    Watching sports 12 yrs. old sometimes my real age 48.5.
    This year is leap year so I will be another day older come January, 1st 2013

" I refuse to grow up the toys are for us kids."
    " Sometimes I can be childish and sometimes I can be child alike."

I still watch reruns of the original Star Trek, M.A.S.H  and Flinstones.

I am 45.5 yrs. but my physical mental and spiritual age can vary through the day.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ksp1957. Show ksp1957's posts

Turned 54 in November.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

I'm 35.  Feeling older than that since a big bike crash about 18 months ago and some lingering injuries, but am still playing Rec. league hockey and have two kids under 4 to keep me on my toes.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]I'm 35.  Feeling older than that since a big bike crash about 18 months ago and some lingering injuries, but am still playing Rec. league hockey and have two kids under 4 to keep me on my toes.
    Posted by Fletcher1[/QUOTE]

What do you have fletch..Is there a heir to the throne and the Fletch Estate up there in the Rocky Mountains?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from vcec. Show vcec's posts

Since this is anonymous, 55 here, mother of 5  kids, 3 in college and and 2 that are married both of whom who welcomed their first children this year. Guess that makes me the only grandma on the board.  

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from lostinbaltimore. Show lostinbaltimore's posts

Kelv,

I think I read you were from Braintree, I'm class of "79"

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yaso#7. Show Yaso#7's posts

I 'm David Krejci years old, soon to be Steven Kampfer and in two years I'll be Rich Peverly.  Been a Bruins fan since I was Bobby Orr and until last year the last time the Bruins won the cup, I was Espo.  Got married when I was Shaun Thorton and I have a son that is Terry O'reilly, and a Daughter that is Tyler Seguin.  I married to the same lovely lady for Andy Brickley years.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]Since this is anonymous, 55 here, mother of 5  kids, 3 in college and and 2 that are married both of whom who welcomed their first children this year. Guess that makes me the only grandma on the board.  
    Posted by vcec[/QUOTE]

That is freekin awesome!

Sections
Shortcuts